Malaysia princess Tunku Aminah weds Dutchman in lavish ceremony

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40920579

>Tunku Tun Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah, 31, wed 28-year-old Dennis Muhammad Abdullah - a Dutch convert to Islam - in public and private ceremonies on Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rajahs
southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/14176308.Penygroes_man_discovers_father_was_Malaysian_sultan/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-34649330
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for them

>The main wedding event featured a formal "sitting-in-state" ceremony attended by about 1,200 members of the public, AFP news agency reports. Crowds watched the ceremony on a big screen at Dataran Bandaraya, a city square in Johor Bahru.

Is she the heir apparent or just some faguette?

Happy for them!

inb4 butt hurt racissts reacting to others happiness with malice

>Dennis Muhammad Abdullah

>Born Dennis Verbaas in a town near Amsterdam, the bridegroom got a modelling job in Singapore. His father works in a florist's and his mother in a clothes shop. He embraced Islam in 2015 and works for a property development firm in Johor. Previously he was marketing manager of Tampines Rovers Football Club in Singapore.

>convert to Islam
hahaha

>dennis

Fucking wh*te subhuman

He literally just converted to Islam for pussy. Doesn't get any more pathetic than that

>princess diana fucks with some mudslime
>"ree gtfo you ugly anglo whore"

>some malay qt does the same shit
>"good for them :^) "

why is Sup Forums so sexist?

Tbh many sea peoples convert to other religion for pussy/dick desu.
It's not that uncommon here.

He converted 2 years ago faggot

DELET DIS
Quick before everyone knows we might get a white king of the federation next.
AAAAAAAA

He's half Jordanian though, not actually white

People from Northern Africa and to the West are virtually white (especially Lebanon)

>She is the only daughter (and the second of six siblings) of Sultan Ibrahim Ismail of Johor

Also you guys have a history of white sultans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Rajahs

And also case of going out to buy smokes due to tradition of monarcy being educated at Sandhurst military college.
southwalesguardian.co.uk/news/14176308.Penygroes_man_discovers_father_was_Malaysian_sultan/

>converted to ISLAM

alhamdulilah.
umm, actually the current Johor Sultan has a blood of a Scandi. So, they're only strengthening it.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-34649330
>:D

t. leb

t. Leb

He had to become a mudslime to marry this woman, right?

>the next kang/queen of Malaysia may be wh*Te

Why are you doing this Malaysia?

All shitskins when given the chance will get BLEACH'D desu :c

>a Dutch convert to Islam

aka a traitor

>tfw there are lots of none-whites that want to be "bleached"(fucking dumb american term)

>converted to islam
>dutch

honestly I genuinely don't see him as dutch anymore, just some nutjob. All the converts are really mentally ill if you talk to them

I wonder if he's just a jew spy turning tricks to infiltrate malaysia and turn it into a marxist multiculti (((DUDE WEEED))) shithole as well.

TULIPED

>not wanting the chance to become royalty

Would you guys leqve your reilgion for the chance to become wealthy and becime royalty?

Unfortunately the bongs shoved multikulti long ago, by 1940 the country is 60% immigrant and had to give everyone citizenship to get independence.
As for weed they just passed a law where a judge can sub mandatory hanging to drug dealers for another punishment.
We couldn't stop the eternal anglo, hopefully you have better luck.

>implying not for title and money

He will never be king as her brother in the line and the heir to throne must be male

Nah, the princess's grandmother is white too. pic related.

Do you think they waited for marriage?

More like converted to Yellow Fever

What do you mean?
>24/7 bodyguards around.

we're not Y*llow. please bear that in mind.

No, I wouldn't. I'm not even that strong a Christian but I would rather die than convert to islam .

I'd do it if it meant I got to be royal and marry a qt Malaysian princess desu (although from she doesn't look too qt)

>tfw dutch guy is forced to marry maleysian princess in shotgun wedding

Ov vey. Hidung tu. Patut la keturunan macam haram

No, my faith is strong enough not to be tempted by temporary wealth.