Don't mind me, just the greatest album of all time coming through

Don't mind me, just the greatest album of all time coming through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GC6x00DuD48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the greatest album of all time would surely be made by talented artists themselves instead of being stolen material

I'm a huge fan of this album, but it might not be the greatest album of all time. However, it does, in my opinion, get up there.

Whats the greatest album of all time for you then? Not attacking you, just curious.

Pet Sounds is probably my top.

Wrong buddy.

any other album, and i'd disagree with you.

any other album. but SILY is a special one.

You would think! But Since I Left You by The Avalanches is actually the greatest album of all time, and it is composed of thousands of samples intricately organized to make the most beautiful music ever created. Hope you learned something from this thread!

I still think Wildflower is better but cool.

SILY is one of my favorite albums, but I wouldn't personally consider it the greatest album all time. Great album though!

>stolen material
>literally cleared the samples of every sample used on the album
>pulled samples if they weren't cleared

Know your The Avalanches history, faggot.

>Wildflower
>better than SILY
look at this dude

It's one of the most uniquely visual albums I've ever heard but definitely not the GOAT.

go suck off a gay nigger

People rank MBDTF as the greatest album of all time.
Not SILY. Lmao.

For me SILY is better than Wildflower but only by a little bit

what is then?

The mollusk

Disintegration for life.

Person Pitch.

Where can I listen to the original version of this album?

youtu.be/GC6x00DuD48

Thank you so much! Damn, only 63 views, how'd you find it?

It's there if you put zomba after SILY. I remember because I looked it up last year. The version I listened to was taken down so i just went to this one which must have been a reupload. Love this group man, enjoy!

It might not be THE goat but it's definitely MY goat. Cheers OP.

Listening to it right now. Holy crap dude! This missing song is jaw dropping! I looked it up and I found a FLAC so I might burn this onto a CD and replace it with the shitty U.S. domestic release that I own.

Right? it's such a good ass transition into Radio. The entire album was hurt as a whole by the removal of that song and the og Radio.

Yeah! Radio always stood out to me as kind of a lackluster track on the official release but its much better now.

>niggers and white cuckboy nu-males
>people
Pick one

La la, la la, la la, la la, la la, doo da da da
La la, la la, la la, la la, la la, doo da da da

i remember listening to that song before I asked a girl out for the first time.

She said no.

Entroducing is better

SILY is leagues better than Endtroducing

If that was the case, at least you know it was her that was in the wrong.

Imagine unironically thinking this. Hilarious.

nah senpai i fucked up by being a beta bitch. I know what I did wrong. I still think I'm a better person because of that shit.

She was a bitch in how she handled it though. We were both wrong, but I was wrong first. Legendary song though

>Legendary song though
No doubt about that

oh no no no

are avalanches fans the chillest fanbase there is?

yaw

you're all very wrong

You're the one who's wrong, user

So do you all not highly regard Wildflower because it came second or..? It's really the better album

The rap features are terrible. They don't fit into the psychedelic aesthetic at all. It's a just an attempt to follow modern trends to get attention to the album.

The instrumentals lack depth, which makes every track seem like it's just repeating itself without offering interesting changes. Just a basic groove with a melody on top. The interlude tracks are lazy, awkward, transitions (SILY had much more fun interlude tracks).

There are some good songs on here, but as an album it's tiresome. And I don't hate it just because it's not SILY2, if someone else made this album it would be just as bad.

Oh you ain’t seen nothing yet, y’all haven’t heard the beautiful original version of Stay Another Season, look up Gimix by them on Soulseek I promise you won’t be disappointed

>not post the pod

noob detected

>"White teens on Sup Forums rank MBDTF as the greatest album of all time"
You had a typo there. :^)

posiblemente es this one

It's a fun dance record, but none of the songs have any real substance.

You couldn't be more wrong

This guy gets it

I agree

>The rap features are terrible
this. If they would've skipped all rap and dropped Frankie Sinatra from the album, it would be a lot better.

Frankie Sinatra wasn't even that bad