Why does Lou sing about Trannies so much?

Why does Lou sing about Trannies so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Darling
youtube.com/watch?v=c6bnlM_gHvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

something wrong with that?

cause he was /ourguy/

He wanted to get reactions out of people. Nice digits btw

too busy succin on a ding dong

"Traps aren't gay" - Lou Reed

A tranny friend of Warhol's lived with him for a while.

Cause he hung out with them

this

He was bisexual

I don't think he was, people always say that about musicians like Bowie or Reed but in reality they just said they were bi to stir up controversy.

because he was a subversive Jew

Except Lou was treated with electroshock therapy for being bisexual when he was 17.

His sister denied this, but it was after he died so she was probably lying.

very true

>tfw be a tranny
>finally see someone else in the world with a Velvet Underground shirt
>he looks at me like he's never seen a tranny
Disappointing how people can wear a shirt and never listen to the band

Reed got his start with Warhol and that whole scene and sang about trannies all the time, it's pretty hard to believe he wasn't bisexual

Examples?

Candy says ?
Walk on the wildside ?
Album called Transformer ?
C`mon

The whole song Make Up is about trannies

dpmt u no ull staon das carpet

I thought trannies didn't like terms like tranny or trap

It's funny because a couple years ago I remember a bunch of SJW' college students were protesting Walk on the Wild Side playing on their local radio station saying it was Transphobic, The song is literally about a close friend of his that he most likely was fucking and not against it at all.

Lou even dated trannies. See the 'woman' in one the pictures on this album cover? She was one of his girlfriends.

Walk on the Wild Side and Candy Says are about this person who was friends with Andy Warhol en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Darling

He has a lot of songs that can easily be interperated as gay also, but not confirmed.

>a bunch of SJW' college students were protesting Walk on the Wild Side playing on their local radio station
Does this really happen in America? Holy shit. These people just live to be annoying, jesus.

Relevant (somewhat)
youtube.com/watch?v=c6bnlM_gHvc

They probably don't, but self-deprecation is a common form of humor and if the media narrative pretends they all want to be called forty different gender pronouns, then surely some of them want to be called these terms others find offensive