Is King of the Hill the greatest animated comedy of all time?

Is King of the Hill the greatest animated comedy of all time?

Yes, it was.

Boondocks

>White People: The Show

Not even Judge's best

More laughs per episode, but there are so few episodes. KoTH has consistently funny throughout its run

>animated comedy
Just admit you're a cunt instead of trying to round people up to decide which is the best piece of shit

Animated comedy shows are ineffectual
Comedy is never done right
OP is always a faggot

Archer
>brace for incoming shitstorm

Bobs burgers, Rick and Memey, and Archer are the holy trinity of redditshit.

get bobs burgers off of that, you know its oh higher quality than the reddit tier shit of rick and morty. Archer is reddit tier but holds a special place in my heart.

Squidbillies

Adult Swim's best original animated show honestly.

I think so

> reeee normies like it so you cannnnn't
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Dale is the best character followed by peggy and then khan

This is indisputable

It's aged the best. It has more subtle humor that stuff like Family Guy and South Park don't have. It doesn't have to be overly edgy and random to be funny.

why did Bobby have a poster of Hank in his room?

No they are reddit tier and so are you. Just accept that instead of trying to lower the rest of our standards because youre uncomfortable having shit taste.

Yes, KOTH and Xavier are the only animated comedies I watch regularly.

Yes

No it's boring

It sucked shite

>get bobs burgers off of that, you know its oh higher quality than the reddit tier shit of rick and morty. Archer is reddit tier but holds a special place in my heart.

I'll watch Archer, I'll watch Rick and Morty, but Bob's Burgers is just unconditionally shit. It's like an entire show of Kramers, and entire show of Constanza's father in every single sitcom he's ever been in. No character on that show is likeable and it is nothing but REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT in it's dialogue
>I LIKE BUTTS LMAO
>FART FART FART LMAO
>MANIACAL LAUGHTER FROM A SMALL CHILD LMAO
>SINGING
>Uhhhhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh

Actually I take it back, this is Sup Forums the show between all the autism and fart posting.

>black people: the show
both of em are pretty smart tho
and better than the mess that is rick and morty

Yeah it kinda was

START
PUFFING
BOY

Futurama was the best animated TV show

>everyone going out of their way to not post golden age Simpsons

Just stop, Sup Forums. You'll never be as contrarian as Sup Forums.

CHINESE
OR
JAPANESE

Outranks the Simpsons, Futurama or South Park because it was great start to finish. There was no severe decline in quality and it was a nonirritating comfy show anyone could enjoy

I'd say that the middle seasons were the best, but I like the whole show.

just ignore them senpai