You MUST reply

you MUST reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDAA2Ih4XAs
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was a good communication

A shitpost meme thread could only mean one thing--invasion.

Scabadabu

"Your Jedi friends caused an unspeakable amount of damage. The bill MUST be paid!"

(Auralnauts reference)

MILLIONS
DEAD

I'm shocked their bane videos didn't get more popular on here. Especially the one where he goes on /fit/ rants.

It was said he could even use his powers to prevent communications...from being disrupted.

A board like this can only mean one thing - reddit invasion

The death toll is catastrophic!

It could LITERALLY only mean like, one thing man. I'm telling you, when your communications get disrupted, now think about it, why would they be disrupted? There's like, a motive dog. And this motive dog wants you to cut off your mobile dog. It's disrupted, and that points to a singular conclusion. Because as we all know, communications go out? Uno answer as to why compadre. The sole purpose of disrupting our efforts to communicate is to aid a certain action. This action well, it's not very good in nature. For if it had our best interests at heart, it wouldn't be disrupting us. I don't mean to point fingers of course, I don't want to be too bold here or jump to any rash conclusions. But a communications disruption can only mean one thing: INVASION

If they don't reply, it can only mean one thing...

fucking Sio Bibble threads crack me up

youtube.com/watch?v=oDAA2Ih4XAs

?

[dubstep sounds]

>dubstep
way to like, miss the joke man

YOU MUST CONTACT ME

Asses that fat can only mean one thing - THICC

what's his name again?

>You MUST holla at me

What was the fate of this character in The Emperors galaxy?

Communications expert in the rebellion

>sir, they've disrupted the communication shaft

IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE?

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

...to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Wow, I never looked at it that way

This meme is nowhere near as humorous as other star wars memes. You can tell how poor in character someone is by using a poor meme.

thrmmphh corfmmnp omnmph menfm omm thimmnph

immmfsmmphnn

The communications will do fine...

Why was it called the Phantom Menace if there were no ghosts in it?

Why is it called The Force Awakens if it's unable to sleep?

YOU MUST CONTACT ME

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne