French people, be honest

French people, be honest.

Do France consider African players to be French?

Kindly fuck off fatass

French is asleep, so let him sleep

They were literally born in France.

>It's an american obsessing with race again episode again

only 2 or 3 white guys in the team...
Just imagine Icardi was Black and French... those guys would be the most cucked NT in the world

french isn't only an ethnicity, it is a citizenship
they were born here for the great majority of them, they grew up here, were trained here. they're our niggers

>haha they're black
Genocide all race obsessed faggots tbqh

>Both American flags

What did they mean by this?

t. nigger

France has literally always been black.
French history has always literally been full of black people.
Every ethnic native Frenchman has literally an entire family tree full of sub-Saharan Mbappes, Yayas, and Beebops.
France has always been black.

Pogba is as French as Camembert. Kante is as French as Jean D'Arc. They've been here since the very start. They're native Frenchmen.

Patrice Evra's grandfather was at the signing of the Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyen. Don't deny it you fucking racist.

Kurt Zouma's sister's lesbian lover was Charles Martel's grand adviser when Martles violently force the Muslims out of France in 732.

Don't deny it you fucking racist. France has always been African.

You wouldn't call them niggers if you thought they were French.

if a woman from Congo and a man from Botswana have a kid while on Japan, is the kid japanese?

depends on japanese law

An African Zebra in Canada is still African.

listen OP
it depends on french law

Just check "general alexandre dumas"

Nationalistically speaking yes, ethnically no

desu, i'm fine with black/immigrant players in general. I'd just like to see some actual ethnic Frenchmen playing for France. When I watch France now I feel like I'm watching the cherrypicked African Allstars. Look at Germany, they have lots of immigrants but they're national team is still vastly majority German. Even their muslims and blacks on the team to try and "seem" german. England is kinda in-between the two, although at least their mullatos are at least half ethnic english. French blacks are literally deep space black.

*their national team

I'm tired. idk why i put they're

you know thats cherry picking. He was mixed race and raised by nobility. That's no excuse for having your country represented by a bunch of sub-saharans.

Yeah, its getting ridiculous. Same with England. At the very least, Chris Smalling has some English in him. Sturridge and Welbeck? Not so much. If anybody can be English simply by living there, then anybody can be from anywhere and the entire point of international competition is lost. Watching Croatia and seeing a team of actual Croatians made me jelly as fuck.

Pick up a history book and drop the mcdonalds menu for once.

>"I'm an idiot that doesn't know how nationality works"

>There have been African skeletons (usually North African) found in several European countries dating to about 1000 years ago.
>This somehow means that Africans have always been populous in the region
>They definitely weren't traders or travelers you guys
>All Africans are black
>Yes, Algerians are totally black and called Pogba.
>If you disagree its because you're historically illiterate and therefore anti-logic

Checkmate, bigots

I don't like our national team.
The majority of them have a bad attitude, black or white. You don't feel like they gave their all in everygame. They just drew against fucking luxembourg ...

are you the guy that keeps using the dog born in a barn analogy?

There's a strong chance people like you are historically illiterate.

>born in France
>French as first language
>educated in France
>trained ing French clubs
So it's literally they're black then? Is that the only problem or am I missing something?

This is how I feel about this whole deal. I've got no problems with race either, but it is rather odd. It's almost as if they had racial quotas like they do in American colleges. I mean, I know there's been a ton of immigration, but there's no way most of the best players in France are all from Africa. I mean, there must still be more French people in France than Africans, right? RIGHT?!

Shakespeare was black. Admit it, or you're historically illiterate.

Hypothetical:
>Japan and Holland have mass migration to one another
>They make up over half of their national teams
>So Holland has 5 Dutch players and 6 Japanese players, while Japan has 5 Japanese players and 6 Dutch players

Now, lets say a Japanese born manager is managing Holland, and a Holland born manager is managing Japan. They have a match. It is a selection of dutch and japs playing a japanese style vs a selection of dutch and japs playing a dutch style.

What is the point of this match?

Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse.

A lot of them weren't born in France. They could've played for their country, but went for the glamour of playing for an European country.
I'm eligible for Italian citizenship without even having to live there because of my great grandfather; if I were a top player playing anywhere, I could possibly play for Italy, but I wouldn't feel right doing so, because I was born and raised in Mexico, and I'm way more attatched to my country. I'd rather play for my shitty national team because it represents me better. A lot of these guys look strange wearing France's colors because they weren't born and raised in France. They were picked by some scout when they were teenagers. They speak creole and they haven't been properly assimilated into Western culture; they only take the shitty side of it, like wasting lots of money on hundreds of tatoos, piercings, and cars.

>yfw dumas was black

>That huge leap in logic and red-herring
Typical of illiterate people

International sport is a fuckign joke tbf

>yfw pajeet took a shit on the street
Like pottery.

>What is the point of this match?
the same point of every football match
or do you think the point of a match between countries is to show how superior their race is?

It's to see which country produces better players. If you have to get your players from another country then it's all pointless.

If we're using the "white genocide" definition of genocide, all you have to do is exist, quite simple tbqh

>If you have to get your players from another country then it's all pointless.
turks_holding_2014_wc_trophy.jpg

but they all were born in france,went trough the french academy system and played in french teams
the only thing is that they are not racially french

Do you ever cry about there being no native Americans in the USMNT?

Hence 'hypothetical'. But I can do it more realistically, if you must make your pretentious Guardian-reader arguments:
>England have 6 ethnic Brits and are managed by an Italian
>The USA have an injury crisis and field 9 ethnic British Americans in the starting lineup
>The USA are managed by Ian Holloway

What is your loyalty to as an English person? 9 English players in an English style, or 6 English players in an Italian style? Unless your support is based on the kit itself, which would make no sense. And if immigration continues as it will, then you will have something even stranger. Teams made up entirely of different ethnicities on both sides. Germany vs France would simply become Algeria vs Turkey. So why support Germany in this case? You may as well support Turkey. What would be the difference?

The team is there to represent the population. If the population is a mix of everyone, from wherever, then it makes no difference who you support, as anybody can be from anywhere anyway.

Umm, sweetie...
>Steve Mandanda: born in Kinhasa, DR Congo
>Samuel Umtiti: Yaoundé, Cameroon

Actually we have one at least. Most American whites and blacks usually have a little native american in them if their family has been here for 150+ years.

t.partial tree nigger

this guy looks 1/128th native american
i don't think that counts

>Most American whites and blacks usually have a little native american in them if their family has been here for 150+ years.

>Guy named Wondolowski is part native american

>Chris is the brother of fellow professional soccer player Stephen Wondolowski. He is of half Native American descent through his mother (Janis Hoyt) who was born into the Kiowa tribe from Oklahoma, of which Chris himself is also a member.[37] His tribal name Bau Daigh, pronounced "Bowe Dye", means "warrior coming over the hill".

He's enough to get a cool tribal name.

>Germany vs France would simply become Algeria vs Turkey. So why support Germany in this case? You may as well support Turkey. What would be the difference?
Because you're from Germany and have German citizenship

>France has now never touched any black countries in history

Sturridge is Jamaican just like Smalling. Sounds pretty British to me.

If only he displayed his warrior spirit before that outrageous miss against Belgium.

But that clearly means nothing at that point, as its identical to Turkey.

I'll make it easier for you:
If you are born and raised in Wales, to English parents, raised only to speak English, in an area populated by a lot of English, do you support England or Wales?

So just to clarify, you can't see a difference between Smalling and Sturridge?
Sounds pretty racist to me.

Look at all the swarthy turks in this jpeg

>as its identical to Turkey.
No it isn't. It's still geographically German and you still have German people living there. Citizenship isn't a natural occurring phenomenon and France isn't the only country where people can have dual citizenships. Diego Costa played for both Brazil and Spain. Rooney is of Irish descent and he played for England.

Also please stop making more analogies, they're making my head hurt by how dumb they keep getting.

Do you support England or Wales, you didn't answer. You kept complaining my analogies were unrealistic, so I gave you one which is literally true for about 20% of Wales.

Its because you can't answer it, can you?

why are white people obsessed with ethnicity and black dicks?

>that flag

We are not talking about support, we are talking about eligibility and citizenship to play for your team. You can support whoever you bloody hell want, who cares.

Also, you're aware that there are people who have parents who aren't of the same nationality right? You're also aware that these people if they wanted to could choose to play for whichever team they wanted and it'd be completely fine yeah?

They literally get to choose, there's no rule written in stone deciding who they have to support

>Kane's dad is Irish
Get mick'd

>tfw black and always seeing this shit

t. niggermcniggerstein

stop being black

We are talking about support, because if you support a team with a completely different culture to you and completely different DNA, then why even bother? The borders? Are they that important to you?

People support their country in sports because of subconscious biases to those of similar genetic and cultural background. If you minimize that background, they will unconsciously begin supporting a team that more resembles them and their culture.

Again, if every team is simply a mixture of other nationalities and ethnicities, then the point of the contest of removed. Its simply two mixed groups playing in mixed styles. The competition has nothing to do with the countries, simply the individuals playing it. So what is the point of international competition?

So he's mixed, in the national sense. Just as Smalling is. Read above, you seem to be missing the point.

That's what white's mean when they say "I'm not white I'm Native American"

There's nothing genetic about nationality you dummy. I just gave you a scenario right there about someone having two parents of different nationalities, not even different races. If this person wants to play football they have to choose one team to play for, exactly how do you even determine the "genetic" ramifications of a situation like that?

Again all this boils down to is just autistic Sup Forums screeching.

I quite clearly cited both genetics and cultures as references, but I know this is just what people do when they want to scream racism but not be obvious about it.
And no, somebody chooses when they are both of those things. For example, an English mother and a French father? Yeah, you choose. You have to, because you can't play for both. If your parents are both German but you were born on a military base in Cyprus? You're German, stupid.

>For example, an English mother and a French father? Yeah, you choose
Khedira has a Tunisian father and a German mother, but that didn't stop people from calling him a filthy Turk playing for Germany so yes it does boil down to racism 99% of the time.

But I didn't call him a filthy turk. You're simply trying to guilt me by (presumed) association. By my logic above, he had to choose, and he did.
Pogba however should not have had a choice, as he is not French. He was simply born there. He's not even from the correct continent, or anywhere near the Mediterranean. He's not even culturally French, I'm pretty sure he's Muslim. The only French thing about him is his sloth-like demeanour, by which logic I'm also French.

Are you Congolese just because you're born in Congo?

You have British ancestry.

>being Chilean.

Islam is a religion not a nationality.

It's like the other big NT in Europe are not even trying

#vivoazzurro

Germany vs France would simply become Algeria vs Turkey. So why support Germany in this case? You may as well support Turkey. What would be the difference?
the difference is that we only have one Turk in our regular starting 11 and two overall in the entire squad
if Turks, Poles and all the other ethnicities are so great at football why have those countries never won anything in football and their best players come to Germany if they have some German ancestor or where born here?

Olivier Giroud is the only non-nigger starter that is French.

Laurent Koscielny : Polish
Antoine Griezmann : German
Hugo Lloris : Catalan
Karim Benzema: Algeria

Lucas Digne, Adrien Rabiot and Florian Thauvin are the only French players I can think of that would do well in a French NT. But I'm not an expert on French football. I'm sure there's plenty of talent I don't know of.

only one Turk in our 2014 WC squad, retard
actual Turks couldn't even qualify

So Sweden's best two players of all time are a Bosniak and a Cape Verdean?