Rip

ur 1 hour late dumb fucking chink, back to ur 3rd world country

>Japan
>3rd world

Japan was more civilized in the 80s than Spain today. Also, they are not cucks like you.

you are fucking late

SWINDON 55 LEAVE
LONDON with few sections has more LEAVE VOTES than the other ones...

Que verguenza son los izquierdistas españoles, cuando empiezen a joder y a violar mujeres en España como Alemania se van arrepentir

Who gives a fuck about a few possible years of economic turmoil if it guarantees the freedom and safety of not just the UK, but also the rest of the EU due to its ensuing collapse?

Money isn't everything, kike.

>speaking the tongue of the world's refuse

Leaving will be good for business, there's nothing more important for the economy than CONFIDENCE. The British people are confident enough in their own nation to carve their own path. This is start of a golden era for the UK, hopefully the commonwealth will come along for the ride.

It's so embarrasing how they picked the most over the top verbal diarrhea murrican SJWs spew, even normal commies are more respectable than these cucks.

Let it happen! Free stuff!! DEUTCHMARK RULES

>Spain being racist

Being bilingual is better

>The UK and Europe were safest when the EU didn't exist

THEY'RE NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN WITHOUT PUTTING UP A FIGHT! THE NIGHT IS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN

STAY STRONG, BRITAIN! WE'RE WITH YOU!

Spanish is a -1.

"plummeting"

obviously permanent too

>Weisenthal

Anybody here investing in the pound right now to make bank?

DO IT FOR KAREN LADS

Yeah totally let me just tally my available income for investing and it's fucking nothing.

the currency will only go up. no one wants the fucking euro with greece hanging around dragging it down like a dead weight. globalism should die with the fucking baby boomer scum.

KEK

>everyone on Sup Forums is like me

The EU has done more harm than good for defence. Does yugoslavia ring any bells?

I want Leave to win for political reasons

I feel bad however for kind of hoping that the GBP drops a little bit because I've been putting off a big buy of /tg/ miniatures from bongladesh waiting for the price to drop a bit.

1.35 USD is my target

I'm also waiting for Trudeau to crash the CAD so I can buy some minis from a canadian company, I'd like to see it back in the .67 USD range, should have bought when it was that low but I didn't have the money and people were saying it'd go lower

them angry globalists

>mfw I put another $2k in bitcoin in case Britbongs vote to leave

>I'm also waiting for Trudeau to crash the CAD

Don't hold your breath.

empieCen
palabras que terminan con zeta cambian a c

(((Wiesenthal)))

Dude is literally going to destroy our economy. He's spending all our money on niggers and climate change.

>Spain
>White

kek

all my british mates tell me they don't consider them white

I can't believe they're actually going to leave. It's stunning, no matter how you feel about this.

>fake shit made up by wanker bankers

Don't underestimate le weed-man's capacity for incompetence

The CAD rallying to .77-78 was more due to a weakening USD because of central bank fuckery than any economic boost in Weedcuckistan, if the USD gets a boost from, say, a Trump presidency, I wouldn't be surprised if the CAD tanked to below .65

People said the same thing about Harper, and here we are.

The CAD tanked mainly due to the oil market and other commodities. Trudeau is pro-pipeline, so I doubt he'll fuck it up much.

You're right Arabic is the language of the future

I agree I prefer commies than this piece of crap spanish leftists

No lo sabia, educaciòn puertorriqueña no es tan Buena.

Still mad the Japanese kicked your catholic asses out of Japan?

>This is start of a golden era for the UK
Golden era was during the time of Kipling and the empire. This is more like a renaissance.

>tfw I sold pound on the spot market at close today

It's just the Jews having a hissy fit that they can't control British markets as easily anymore. They'll get over it.

>British
>Mates
Hey whatever floats your boat I just don't like Muslims.

I can't wait to take a cheap vacation to Britain after the Brexit.

The Pound was way overvalued. The English were getting by on German laborers (just like the Greeks). It's about time they work for once.

>this is what the average cuckservative actually believes

He's invested money in our infrastructure. Foreign aid is just a ruse used to grease the hands of corrupt despots, and buttering them up so they let our companies operate in their countries without issue. Austerity budgets NEVER work, nor does short-sighted privatization, like Harper leasing off the oil sands to the Chinese, or when the Ontario tories sold off the 407 like fucking retards.

Right on bongfriend.

There will certainly be an economic downturn, hell it might even go global, but it is a fine price to pay. The one thing the west has to sacrifice these days is standard of living. I would readily take a setback in standard of living for a few years if that meant securing economic and political freedom from a multinational organization.

>Paco, tienes que volver.

but srsly if leave wins what will happen to the british pound?

Quick Poland! Do something!.

I read "Pound" as "Poland" and was really confused

They play it up as if this is just a bad thing.

But currency is an automatic stabiliser. A weak currency brings tourism and jobs.

He's not a chink. He's a fucking Jap therefore more autistic and has nothing to do while his waiu fucks a fish or AIDS infested tribe.

Oh Corea, stay salty that you will never compare to proud, glorious Nippon. Your pop culture and cars and electronics are shit tier imitations of a superior people, which is ironically delicious because Japan is infamous for cultural appropriation.

Lol some weeboo fag says some shit to me...where's your #ProudToBeABetaBitch tag?

Stick to your manga because that pic is the only women outside of CL/BP pussy you will get.

No one will wait for that before changing their opinion. In fact they'll blame it on the right even without the inevitable left spinning it negatively.

The Pound and the Peso shall take over the Dollar

Who gives a fuck. This is more important than money

>money
(((money)))

Leaving will ravage British exports, but several of its industries will thrive with lower taxes and circulated currency.

I'd disown my son if he became a bilingual.

I would rather have squiggly lines than lawn mower user manuel language

You did this to yourselves, lads. It's time to pay the toll.

lel, I can get all the plastic corean bitches I want on account of being a loaded 6'1" white man. I'd never stoop so low though, can't say I relish the company of barbarians who consider canine to be haute cuisine.

A FUCKING DOT

Okay weeboo. Go "claim" your waifu on Sup Forums or wherever you degenerates spend time between burgers and taco bell

Hola Traidor.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

>UK gets the fuck out
>in the same night the pound is devalued

GOAT night of my life

You realise this shit always happens and it will immediately recover after the result is known, right?

OSHIT it's already happening GBP was 1.46 USD when I posted this, now it's 1.45

How the fuck does this even work? The vote isn't even complete.

Or is this just further proof that the numbers are all bullshit and they're just trying to scare the rest of the voters in voting IN?

3% short term dip.

Yeah so? It also means you have to pay more to import all the stuff you need.

Its based on forex, aka what people are willing to trade for a currency. This level of fluctuation isnt much, but leftist armchair economists are pretending its a big deal.

looks like the population of hiroshima and nagasaki after those bombs to me....

Don't be a pussy m8!

(((Weisenthal))) the Weasel

no, no se van a arrepentir. es lo que quieren, quieren una orgía libre, y que los conservadores paguen la cuenta moral, legal y económica.-

> empieCen

>when your portfolio is heavy in oil and oil is the least volatile instrument in your portfolio

RICHMOND UPON THAMES

BASED

RICHMOND UPON THAMES

this shit happens all the time in forex

you guys are retardd

I hope UK leaves that shithole of EU and becomes an empire and retakes shitholes like south africa and straya

whats good about being bilingual when the other language is shitty spic gutter speak? might as well just speak english only

Finally a REAL happening. You guys get me so wound up thinking the status quo will actually get challenged. But it's actually happening and I couldn't be happier to watch it with you faggots.

UK, you guys are amazing. Tonight you made the globalists shake in fear. Even if the Remainfags win you still made this world look redeemable for a few blessed hours and that puts you on top in my eyes.

>Spaniard
>Third world country

>haha stupid libertarians everybody knows having a strong currency is bad for your country it ruins trade and industry
>WTF YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THERE IS EVEN A THREAT WE MIGHT LEAVE THE EU? OUR CURRENCY WEAKENS!!!!

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Guess who the status quo is

"Thanks Sup Forums you've been awesome"

>pic related