ITT: Name the country you think is the most beautiful overall in terms of nature, architecture, history, etc

ITT: Name the country you think is the most beautiful overall in terms of nature, architecture, history, etc.

My vote goes for Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_area
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I vote China

Russia

mexico

checked

t. David-kun

In terms of architecture - Italy.
In terms of nature there are many good choices but i'll go with Argentina

México

of course China

Finland/Suom

Japan is a close second.

Greece

>Finland
>history & architecture
pick one

Of course Swiss

I'm quite fond of my own country desu (pic related).

I also like East Asian, Classical Roman / Greek and Islamic architecture though.

This question can be answered by counting the amount of world heritage and the country's sheer size, so of couse it's China.

Japan is too small and lacked natural variety, same goes for other nicer country like Greece, Italy and France even if they got ton of world heritages. OP asked for all the shit, natural, man-made, and intangible history.

But you must know World Heritages is a political things too, since it's assigned by UNESCO. Don't worry so much about the numbers of WH in your cunt.

USA is just big. It lose out completely in term of architecture and history. For a country this relevant, Russia is relatively unknown because their beef with the international communities, but they got tons of architecture masterpiece and is even larger than Murica, so Russia is at least better than USA.

>But you must know World Heritages is a political things too, since it's assigned by UNESCO. Don't worry so much about the numbers of WH in your cunt.
I noticed this too, countries like Turkey, Egypt Chile and etc have lots of archutectural and natural masterpieces yet very little of them are on the list

Italy, no contest there

>Japan is too small
Can you please stop spouting memes? Japan is NOT small

According to this list
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_area
it's placed 60 in terms of land area, which means that there are at least 80 countries smaller than it.

Japan is even bigger than Germany, Greece and the United Kingdom.

I know but it's smaller than China, USA or Russia, am I wrong? Less terrains variety too

Also see what this thread is about.

proxy

I might come off as an ignorant cunt, but Chile isn't exactly know for it's architecture or history. Torres del Paine and their glaciers are fucking great, tho, I agree.

>I might come off as an ignorant cunt, but Chile isn't exactly know for it's architecture or history.
Yeah, but it's nature is super beautiful.
I guess Uzbekistan would be a better exmaple dince it's full of of both architectural and natural masterpieces

I live at this place

Italy or Greece
maybe Spain