They arent even trying to hide it

>they arent even trying to hide it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUR-HgAtwtg
twitter.com/LaraCh1charo/status/746133074509893632
zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=e2d8767ed56d31ceaee6a31fbb0ba-ae85b1b1da46ca1&targetID=12Sr3NF0Ch_Ze92VWapGIUy6rzUxqhfR6
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pjvj8/breaking_blatant_vote_tampering_on_eu_referendum/
youtube.com/watch?v=pY10PG19dtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck if legit

DUMB NIGGER DOES DUMB NIGGER THINGS

I've been to counts before. Often they write down a tally or a number of ballots counted for each side to make it easier for themselves.

You can see there's no cross being drawn.

Same thing happened at Scots ref.

oh shit, saved

That's why she erased it right?

WHAT IS THE CONSTITUENCY! I WILL CONTACT THE PEOPLE NEEDED

What happened to the old thread?

RIGGER NIGGERS ON THE LOOSE!

UK IS BEING C U C K E D BY NIGGERS

>erased
that's why you do it in permanent ink, with a nice fat lines.

dumb britbongs used the pencils given to them by the Jewish shills

D-DELETE THIS! SHE DINDU NUFFIN!

SHE JUST A GUD GURL SHILLIN SO SHE CAN FED HER KIDS BABEH

>Sup Forums's favorite pastime is rigging polls that benefit their stormfag views

>you get mad when they do it to you

Lmao why are stormies always the biggest hypocrites?

she is just fixing some misshaped crosses that were incorrectly drawn in the leave box.

just as expected, remember the Scottish vote?
youtube.com/watch?v=kUR-HgAtwtg

>Sup Forums rigs a online votes and messes around on tumblr and youtube

as opposed to

>changing the fate of a nation and it's people

yea I think we're hypocrites

Online polls that mean nothing and referendums that will permanently change the landscape of a country.

Fucking hell everyone is. When it comes to the UK leaving the EU the posivives outweigh the negatives massivlely. Its a matter of the people being in control of who runs their countries. Politicians work for us and its easy for them to forget it. The problem is the piublic has had it so easy for so long that they have forgotten how easy it is for their rights to slip through their fingers.
Its why I genuinely feel for the US with their gun battle. Its something lefties are praying for without realising US citizens who are from dictatorship countries are essentially yelling at them not to make the same mistakes their countries did.

DELETE THIS

What is happening in this gif? Negress erases leave vote and puts remain?

Yep. Monkey see monkey do

rip

rip

>Rigging an inconsequential internet opinion poll is the same as rigging a real vote.

It probably won't affect the outcome much.

The best they can do is do small riggings like this.

1 vote = one banana

... GET NIG NOGGIN!

>Yep.

>I have super vision

though you probably are right, there is no way to actually know what she did to the paper

She has no business as a ballot counter to be using an eraser and pencil. Even if she was marking the ballot results she would be using a pen. So let me rephrase it, nomatter what she was doing there, she was breaking federal voting laws.

Its time to spread this shit
>Twitter
twitter.com/LaraCh1charo/status/746133074509893632
>MP4 file
zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=e2d8767ed56d31ceaee6a31fbb0ba-ae85b1b1da46ca1&targetID=12Sr3NF0Ch_Ze92VWapGIUy6rzUxqhfR6

spread it around like wild fire

of course it would be a fucking nigger

GET OUT OF BRITAIN YOU SHITSKIN

>federal

Again, a foreigner chiming in on something he knows fuck all about

Again, a retarded Britbong chiming in on something he knows fuck all about.

>Being this stupid

- A fucking leaf

A
FUCKING
NIGGER

Let him be, he's probably from Alberta, poor sod

10 feet higher.

There are no federal laws in Great Britain.

All voting is happening with pencils

Many people here reported bringing pens, and were rejected "we only use pencils here"

if this is confirmed that fucking commie bitch should burn

Stop these rigger niggers

>mfw

True, but there ARE provincial and statial laws and a legislative monarch branch

#pencilgate

make it viral lads

reddit twitter facebook

Trust me, I live in whales

I remember being so worried that Britain was going to fuck itself earlier today.

You dun did good, UK.

this is when you buy a gun

I love you all

get in here:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4pjvj8/breaking_blatant_vote_tampering_on_eu_referendum/

This can't be real

I mean we don't KNOW she's changing crosses, but what the fuck else would she be doing there?

She has no business as a ballot counter to be using an eraser and pencil. Even if she was marking the ballot results she would be using a pen. So let me rephrase it, nomatter what she was doing there, she was breaking federal voting laws.

Nah hes probably from Quebec. All of them are dumb fucks.

I can't believe some of you actually think vote manipulation doesn't happen for literally every election ever. Voting is a complete waste of time. It is completely rigged. All of it. Everywhere.

Get a grip

Report it to the police, it's election fraud.

Also spam it on social media (facebook, twitter) send it to news sources and campaign heads.

What happens if English leave the eu?

Can we not use this as grounds for a redo?

It will crash the EU with no survivors.

>If I keep posting it, people might not realise it have no idea what I'm talking about

>person writing and erasing on a piece of paper is a definitive sign of vote tampering

Nah. Fuck off.

I'm not saying there's no way it could be, but I'm definitely saying you're going to need to give more proof than that.

Holy fuck, this just happened

webm related is the last scottish independence referendum
>bureaucracy

Again, a retarded Britbong chiming in on something he knows fuck all about.

How do we know she even had a vote in her hand? Maybe it was just paperwork for something else or her own personal grocery list she was working on

i agree. however, the goal is to make the process as transparent as possible. how it's set up here, you have all the counters in open rooms with partners sitting next to them. cameras are in the room. presumably there are moderators and managers watching.

furthermore, you'd want everything to be counted as quickly as possible, to make it more difficult to pull off a massive fraud. maybe a few thousand votes one way or the other, but in the end, both sides should be cheating equally hard and cancel the other side's cheating out.

just like in sports. assuming the refs themselves aren't biased, they will make bad calls on both sides and it tends to equal out. both teams will cheat or try to get away with breaking the rules, and they'll get away with it sometimes.

>78388347
Here's the youtube link

Not for a shitstorm.

it's right here bruv:

get in here:

source???

and what does "yes" or "no" mean in this instance?

fuck off zogbot

Thats why i literally indented an X into my ballet paper with the pencil.

Being skeptical of internet hype is being a zogbot now?

damnit bongs, if they steal this from you i'll honestly feel sad and kind of scared. we're starting to see banana republic shit everywhere now. false flag pm killing. sitting us president endorsing a cartoonishly corrupt elitist corporate whore under criminal investigation by the fbi. the belgium election, and now this. if something doesn't change we're fucking doomed.

RIP BREXIT

like it even fucking matter. if they wanted to they could announce it was 53% remain 47% leave. if you believe your vote actually matters you're delusional.

what difference does that make? it's fraud either way.

>vote with pencils in 2016
>tomfuckery ensues
>flashbacks of hanging chads in 2000 intensifies

bump

So what is she doing? Is this legit?

bump

Does it look legit to you?

>1 post

>and were rejected "we only use pencils here"

Bullshit, it was confirmed that it's perfectly fine to use your own pen.

here's two. thread is dead nothing else to comment on. also

>1 post

pls

Bump

LORD KEK, THE HOLIEST OF FROGS, HEAR MY PRAYERS AND ASSIST OUR BROTHERS FROM ACROSS THE POND IN THEIR FIGHT TO LEAVE THE TYRANNY OF THE EU.

BREXIT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU WISH UPON A STAR TONIGHT.

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR THESE DUBS WILL GO SO FAR!

ya blew it