>IF MAH CACKULATIONS BE CORRECT, WE FINNA BE ON DAT MOON IN 48 HOURS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nWye46fri-I
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
nasa.gov/feature/katherine-johnson-the-girl-who-loved-to-count
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOL' UP

>Yeah, we knew that 2 weeks ago. Did you just finish that calculation?

>surrounded by a bunch of CIS white males

she looks triggered as fuck

B L E A C H E D

>she looks triggered as fuck
I've noticed all the BLM blacks have this scowling, condescending look to them. They never look fully black, either.

stop making fun of me

[T R I G G E R E D ]

A NEGRO doing MATH???

>Nah yall be probably askin yuhselvs howd i get into this sitiation
>wells let me tells you, this is not how it went down
*Entire cast turns into black afro scientist in 1 flash effect*
*Disco music plays*
>Dats mo like it

Screencap this

I'd watch that version desu.

>black movie
>all main black actresses have treated hair to look like whites

Every fucking time.

I'm black and I find this shit hilarious. Black women, not even once. All that shit in their hair makes them insane and they're already insane for putting that shit in their hair in the first place to try to look white.

Watched this last night. It was Oscar bait but it was still a pleasant movie.

how do i get a cute gf like pic related

Applied math at my college is fucking huge, and I've never seen a negro who wasn't on the verge of failing.

have a big black dingus

NIGGER LOVER

LET'S LYNCH HIM BOYS

>penni: hai shaldor why did libraries lose to truump?
>penni: shuckle?
>shellshock: BENGHAZI

ayyy dem titties though

Be chad/tyrone

Also her hair isn't natural. She is a qt tho

So we're supposed to believe that the only women working on the Apollo project were black?

>I've noticed all the BLM blacks have this scowling, condescending look to them.
No user that is normal black female look, they always look pissed off.

Where's the Margaret Hamilton film?

Thats their secret....they're always angry

Ayy honky fuk yo trigga mamatree

i's an acriss

youtu.be/nWye46fri-I

I want to colonize Janelle Monae. She's like a cute little black bunny.

in production, keep an eye on blacked.com for more info

she better get blacked in it

So how historically accurate is this?

I know there were some mulatto chics working calculations but it was mostly just checking and rechecking right so everything was correct? Not to diminish the work they did or anything, but I'm assuming this movie is sensationalized.

Why are mulattos and halfies so perfect

her face is infuriating

ayo

Because race mixing is the future

I'm going to guess more there were more people than a single black lady doing math at NASA user.

>black girl in the center
takes me RIGHT out of the fucking movie

before digital calculators the grunt work of arithmetic was done by vast pools of men and women.
their job title was literally Calculator.

Grade A Jungle bunny.

>5'0"
LORD HAVE MERCY

Extremely accurate. Astrophysics was an African invention stolen by the white men when he enslaved our people. NASA routinely used black mathematicians to do their calculations but kept them out of the spotlight as part of their evil white patriarchal plan to hold us down.

WE WUZ AFREONAUTZ N SHEIT

WE DID DA CALCALASHUNZ TA PUT DA YT MAN ON DA MOOON N SHEEIT NIGGER

to be fair, black americans have a better grasp on the metric system than whites.

lololol look at all dem fat pudgy white men who cant get how to program computah ahaha we wuz kangz nigga

you gotta know your metric system if you gonna sling rock boy

>There are people out there who would actually believe this.

Taraji a cute. CUTE!

GET OUT OF THE ROCKET

The niggas Japanese?!

BLEACHED

>Implying your tiny white benis can satisfied an African Queen

Who is this semen demon?

IM ACTING

I wonder why NASA was so much more capable 50 years ago as opposed to now?

African women and subtypes have much wider vaginal canals. Your average length penis could never scoop out enough semen from her previous partners. Genuine human beings only mate for the purposes of reproduction, and knowing the facts, you would be in violation of gods law if you mated with a Negro.

Obama cut most of their funding, so there's that.

>funding
yeah, i'm sure that's it

THIS IS

LOW

>muh politics
>muh identity politics

Do people like you ever get tired of being the most insufferable, dumbest, least interesting, most worthless people on the planet?

This is racist.

reported

>implying LTG is a chad

pussy got punked by some autistic kid

That is it. Democrats for decades have been defunding NASA to pay for their welfare society. Even that faggot of a meme scientist Tyson admitted Republicans are the ones who give NASA the most money when they're in power.

>making a movie about literal human calculators

Why was a movie made about these human calculators? All they did was double check calculations that straight white males formulated and checked before handing them off to be double checked again to make sure they were correct. And there were a lot of human calculators, it's not like they just had those 3 half black ladies doing it.

This movie is inaccurate and full of shit. It exaggerates what they did all in an effort to give credit where credit isn't due just to make blacks feel better about themselves. If they want to make a movie about black achievements, why make this movie and lie and make shit up and exaggerate what really happened? Do black people have no noteworthy achievements unless you make shit up and exaggerate like this movie did?

The space race and the Soviets obviously.

Nothing gets Americans moving their fat, flabby arms like a worthy enemy.

There is a woman there, she isb't black tho
No go and find wally

>pretending you saw the movie just so you can whine that they lied and exaggerated

It's becoming more and more unbelievable that you alt right social justice warriors think you're different from social justice warriors. When you're at the point of pathological lying just to complain that you're being oppressed, how do you still see a difference? Zero self-awareness brought on by pol-level IQ?

SO YOU SAYING *SMACKS LIPS* WE WUZ *ROLLS BLUNT* ASTRONOUTS AN SHIET

Hol up! Yu whitebread muthafuckas said Apollo 12 physics??

I thought ya'll said a twelve piece with bisquits. I'm takin my black ass home, fuck all ya'll mathin' cracka ass nerds.

DELETE THIS

Haven't seen the film nor do I care enough to see it but to someone who has is there a scene in the movie where a white guy shows romantic interest in one of the black chicks and she blows him off and he spergs out or he just spergs out for no reason and says something relating to her skin color?

Basically what I'm saying, is there a scene where the audience is supposed "yassssssss girl you go"

Those scenes are classic.

Well if the movie consisted of anything more than 3 half black ladies sitting in a room with a bunch of other people constantly doing mathematical calculations to make sure they're correct then the movie did lie and exaggerate because that's all they did.

the movie really was like this though

I mentioned this in another thread, but even the idea that they're "Hidden Figures" is a little absurd. Prior to this movie, they weren't anymore or less known than your average NASA scientist to the general public.
I could understand this movie being made if there was a lot of buzz around NASA or if historical movies about the space race were being produced. But it just seems really out of left field, like it's challenging this stereotype that doesn't exist.

It's not a black film though, it's a black film for white people to watch and feel like they're indulging in someone else's culture. All these civil rights anti-racist films are for white audiences.

How many people who work at SpaceX have seen this?

You're a racist piece of shit.

>I'm racist because I think it's bullshit and annoying that movies that are supposed to be a true story are being made that exaggerate what really happened and make up stuff that didn't really happen

I mean if you want to make a movie and say that these human calculators did anything more than double check calculations, fine, but don't call it a true story because they contributed nothing more than that.

What do you know about slavery?

>youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

Unplug your ears and check his sources.

The Wizard of Oz?

Go back to Sup Forums, racist.

qt

It is a true story though and based on a book that's a true story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

Tribalism is incredibly powerful

We would have never had a space program of gone to the moon if NASA was made of a group of ethnically and gender diverse individuals of varying religions and backgrounds.

It's one of the tings you'll never see a modern liberal or marxist EVER mention, how most o the great undertakings and accomplishments in the history of the world were made by people of the same tribe.

BORING

look at how mad you got because of a little ol picture

straight white males are the most capable people on earth, get over it

Why would a Marxist believe in racist nonsense that sabotages his cause?

niggers were a mistake

>Tribalism is incredibly powerful
I know.

Sheldorf from Big Bang Theory is in it and he says racist stuff too.

>Don't you dare touch the coffee pot, nigger! BAZINGA!

Was anyone else put off by this?

>I know that this movie exaggerates what really happened and makes stuff up that never happened but rather than address that fact I'll just call the other person racist so I don't have to

>In 1953, after years as a teacher and later as a stay-at-home mom, she began working for NASA...for the tedious and precise work of measuring and calculating...these women had the job title of “computer"...

nasa.gov/feature/katherine-johnson-the-girl-who-loved-to-count

She was literally a human calculator who was given calculations to complete. She didn't formulate any calculations. She just calculated what was given to her, calculated does not mean the same as formulated.

So if in the movie she did anything more than calculate equations that were formulated by someone else the movie lied and exaggerated.

This. It was anti-racist but didn't vilify everyone in the process. By the end of the film the only character who was really racist was Jim Parson's character.

nazi

Honestly this film concept just falls flat for me
>THESE BLACK WOMEN WORKED ON GETTING US TO SPACE NIGGA CHECK OUT THEIR STORY
>Yeah but I don't even know or care about the story of the white people that got us to space, how does further splintering these people from the rest give us a compelling story?
>BLACK. WOMEN.

It's oscar bait. This specific story about black women was made not because anyone cared about the story but so that their oscar bait could be even more baity since everyone complained that the last oscars were too black, so the next oscars will probably give out a lot more to black people and black movies, not on merit, but to appease the people who complained last year.

>Yeah but I don't even know or care about the story of the white people that got us to space

That sounds really sad, user. Like a life without the smallest bit of wonder.