Idiot drivers

>You people piss me off.
>Get good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goVjVVaLe10
youtube.com/watch?v=meiuOQHTsNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont get mad at me faggot i protect everyone's life this way

You can't pass from right at highway. Learn to drive.

Life of a trucker

Those people need a driving-instructor's-clipboard taped around their heads

theres literally a car right in front of the red car and the blue car just wants to pass??? do you even drive a car??? fuck that guy in the blue car. doing that creates an incredible amount of traffic.

Don't ride ass. Move to right if somebody is riding yours. Don't worry about his judgment of your ass riding. The guy in front of you cannot see him

>2 car lengths of space in front of me
>Implying I'm asleep because I leave proper stopping distance
>LAFAO at fuckers that try and go around me to sneak in front

The feeling I get when I deny you your stupid bullshit is the reason I get up in the morning bluecar fags

This holy shit

No no. You need to get into Japanese video games. The kind that punish you if you suck at math. You need to judge. By looking through the car ahead of you at least til the second car in front of you. AND move the fuck over if the guy behind you feels you're not riding ass enough. Then he passes you and maybe you ride his ass and get on with your day. Or don't. You're all plebes and narcissists

>idiot cyclist can't keep to the right so the bus has to slow down for several blocks because

as a pedestrian, i usually get mad at cars but on the bus it's always cyclists fucking shit up

then again, when I am cycling I can do no wrong

>The blue car passed as the red car was going too slow in the fast lane.
>The red car then sped up like a cuck

Bike riders can fuck off and go have their knapsack picnics in the tundra somewhere

you're not even supposed to drive on the left if there's space on the right you scumbag

that's the way it should be, left lane for overtaking and emergencies, but then if you've got faggots leisurely driving there you have no choice but to overtake from the right

You people need to learn to drive kek

People like bluecare in OPs example cause phantom traffic jams because they don't understand how fucking highways work, if everyone left 2 car lengths in front of them like they were supposed to then a lot of traffic wouldn't even fucking happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=goVjVVaLe10

This pisses me off so much it's as if the guy thinks I saved a space just for his punk ass rather than that I'm trying to maintain a safe following distance from the cat in front of me.

you are always supposed to leave a a bit of space in front of you, if you are riding someones ass when there is a car in front of them thats only 2 car lengths ahead of you, then you are the one who is driving badly

I do this but I find small gaps and do it over and over so it adds up to me making a light that I would've missed behind your slow ass resulting in more lights being missed.

Conversely on the freeway I will continue to find gaps and save more than just the 1.2 seconds you are talking about.

Although I wouldn't cut in that specific strawman because for one both lanes are equally packed and 2 the guy isn't even leaving a full car space.

>a safe following distance from the cat in front of me
I fear you may be travelling at a rather less than optimal speed if that's the case.

lmao you guys should try driving in Mexico City.

You see buses in extremely shitty conditions racing to reach to the next stop. Taxi drivers will try to sneak in front of you all the fucking time, barely anyone has insurance.
And don't let me get started about traffic and how the fucking government is making 20% of the drivers to not use their cars 1 day of the week.

Fuck off I do that all the time

If you're not going at least 9 over and you're in the left lane you ought to move over if you can

There's nothing wrong with the red car up until the point that he speeds up.

That is fucking stupid and reckless, you are part of the fucking problem and causing more traffic for everyone dipshit.

Yeah but it's not his problem at that point and once someone is in his bum he needs to cede His Royal Queenship for 5 seconds

This, there's responsible passing and then there's the zig-zagging idiots who want to die.

People going 60 and under on the freeway and driving in pairs not allowing anyone to pass them are the assholes causing traffic on the freeway, not me moving through shit heads who should stick to streets.

And I always give plenty of space when merging

>tfw you drive at exactly the speed limit and slow down at yellows
>self-important normies behind you honk at you
Who /devilish/ here

that design is the most retarded thing ever

how to get 100% fatality rate by decapitation

>following distance rules and even going slightly above speed limit
>NOOOOOOO I'LL BE 2 SPACES BACK AT THE RED LIGHT I HAVE TO WEAVE AROUND HIM AND DO 90 ON A 45
If you drive like this go drink bleach please

If the blue car went in front of him there would be unsafe distances between each of the 3 cars. Because of the impatience of the passing car.

not if theirs a fucking car not that far ahead of them dumbass

I like how in Australia using an indicator tells the guy in the lane behind you to go faster.

But the blue car wouldn't go in front of him. He'd carry on and pass the yellow car.

I tailgate until they move over. If they don't move over I turn my brights on and continue to tailgate.

Retards need to check that rear view

>trucks getting incredibly close to the drivers in front of them if the car in front of them is going anywhere close to the speed limit

A bunch of crybabies. I knew a fellow who did this, and he exploded in anger when I told him that I go the speed limit, even on the highway, and asked him to explain why he violates traffic laws. He tried to say that the left lane is the "speeding lane" so I asked him what the speed limit of the left lane was. I have never seen a single human being express such pure hatred and vitriol.

>t. cletus

if you encroach on people that are driving on the speed limit because you want to go above it, you deserve to get shot

I'd shoot you in the face right now

specially if it's a 2 lane road filled with trucks on the right lane

I can't wait until robots take over driving so I can lean out of the window and throw you both of my middle fingers

Driving the speed limit is for betas

Its satire

youtube.com/watch?v=meiuOQHTsNg

Please do research

Just move your busted Honda Civic out of the fast lane loser

Yeah but then you just pass both cars

They could have passed too if they wanted too but they're cowards and deserve to be late

fast lane doesn't mean you get to go twice the speed limit you shitstain.

I have literally pulled guns on people like you.

>be rageful driver
>go to the Philippines
>drive
>go home
>become zen driver
1st world problems kek

If I'm driving faster than you, get out of the fast lane. It's very simple. Idiots like you cause problems

I have literally pulled guns on people like you

>Breaks laws
>Everyone else is the problem

>driving to work

you deserve to get your entire family killed in a tragic car accident and live to feel the pain for another year until you get killed by another shitbag going twice the speed limit

>driving late one night after to work to get some Burger King
>in the outside lane when a unmarked cop car comes roaring past me, no lights in the inside lane and stops about 100 metres in front of me
>just as I'm beside him he swerves directly into my lane like he was trying me make me stop or something
>slam on the brakes
>look inside the cop car and see two morons and their entire eye balls, almost shitting their pants
>cop does makes a left into a parking lot
>do a U-turn to follow him and pretend I'm calling the cops
>speeds across four lanes when I pull up behind him
>all of a sudden a bunch of cop cars show up with their lights on, maybe like six
>"oh shit, this guy like a bank robber or something?"
>cops all get out and run to the backside of a store
>pull up and watch them
>they all just start walking back to theirs cars as if nothing happened
>roll down my window and say what are you doing?
>"nothing, get outta here."
>"well one of you cocksuckers almost purposely hit me."
>"yeah, I don't think any of us did that sir."
>"bullshit, I saw it and two of you morons saw it too."
>"yeah yeah yeah, why don't you just go home?"
>"not until I have the names and badge numbers of those idiots that don't know how to drive."
>guy who was apparently driving comes up to me smiling and laughing to himself
>"sir, nothing happened you actually pulled into my lane and that's when I had to stop in the middle of the road."
>point to my mounted goPro
>looks a little worried for a sec and then looks back at me
>"you know that's illegal, right?"
>spit outside my window and tell him to fuck off
>the other officer tells me to have a good night
>tell him to fuck off too
>go to Burger King and eat 20 chicken fries

Not really interesting but it was fun remembering it and typing it out.

I can't be bothered to find a German proxy to post this - but why limit speed? On the Autobahn, when you have someone travelling at 160mph coming up behind you, you don't dawdle in the overtaking lane.

>Move to right if somebody is riding yours.
Fuck that shit. That's the exact reason that people tailgate on the highway. They know a lot of people are just going to get out of "their" way.....as if they own the fucking road or something.

Exactly fucking this. I love having plenty of power on tap at highway RPM, lay into the pedal a little bit and easily close that gap. I don't intentionally block someone that's just trying to go faster than I am, but if there are 2 car lengths in front of me and more traffic ahead of that and I see you pull that traffic ninja maneuver you bet your ass you're not passing me.

Or you just need to take control of your vehicle and pass them. Why are you expecting people to clear the way for your self important faggot ass?

All I ask is that you move your slow ass out of the way. Lrn2fastlane faggot

It's also the law, so why do you want people to break the law? Are you willing to own up to your illegal activities, or do you throw temper tantrums and blame the police for getting pulled over when you go 30MPH over the limit?

i'm the red car come at me fucktard

driving a car isn't like playing grand theft auto you're probably 16 years old and not off your p plates get fucking raped

>RIGHT LANE CLOSED
>2 MILES
>MERGE LEFT
>I merge left
>cars FLYING PAST on the right
>Traffic comes to a complete stop

YOU KNEW FOR TWO FUCKING MILES YOU HAD TO GET OVER!!!!!!!

all I ask you is that you stop breaking the law and endangering the lives of everyone in a radius of 300m from your car, dipshit

the speed limit is there because if something goes wrong and you are above it YOU WILL DIE

I don't drive 30mph over

>but why limit speed?
Have you seen our shitty infrastructure? Our highways are packed almost 24/7. I'm not going to risk being pulled over because bubba couldn't wake up 10 minutes earlier so he wouldn't be late.

Man, I love going only a couple over the speed limit in front of retards like you.

when the blue car wrecks, i don't stop or call 911

because it causes traffic jams if the majority of people have to make way for some speeding retard?

Left lane is for passing, not speeding.

I'm fine with people just using it to go fast, but it's going fast in the name of passing slower people, not just to go fast.

People have such shitty mentality of how the road works.

>the speed limit is there because if something goes wrong and you are above it YOU WILL DIE

Not quite. You're just another shitty driver m80

Not following the law is for black people.

Stay in the right lane and match the speed of the car next to you in the left lane, well behind the merge. When the road merges, tuck in behind him. When you do this it blocks that lane and prevents it from becoming wide open, everyone near you just merges normally. Perfect harmony and no massive line of shitstains that flew up the open lane to try to squeeze in front of as many people as possible.

WHY ARE YOU BREAKING THE LAW

People not trying to get places as fast as possible causes traffic.

Every city should add reflective yellow stars to the list of mandatory bike safety equipment.

It's also illegal to hinder traffic jackass,

If you are in a lane and you are holding up traffic, even if you are going the speed limit a cop can pull you over and give you a ticket.

>Have you seen our shitty infrastructure?
Posts pic of minor rural road, when we're talking about highways/motorways/autobahns.

How did I know this thread was going to be made by an Australian?

The drivers here piss me off tbqh.

Thread is full of autists obsessed with slowing down faster drivers. They just don't understand

>you are holding up traffic, even if you are going the speed limit

Please be bait.

[citation needed]

>how to rear end another cunt in 3 minutes flat

>gotta go fast
>calls other people autists

If the majority of people have to make way for a speeding retard, then nobody really suffers. If the minority of slow drivers have to make way for a majority of faster drivers then nobody really suffers. I don't quite see your point.

Right, because that wouldn't be total fucking madness if everyone was trying to get where they are going as fast as possible.

>even if you are going the speed limit
I'd really like to see a citation here.

When I see you doing that, I SLOW DOWN and laugh.

after 40km/h every 8km/h increase in speed doubles your chance to die in a car accident, do it above the speed limit in a highway and you are practically signing off your death if something goes wrong

I hope you never find a deer crossing the road after a curve because even if you miss it you will fucking die

>allowing governments to regulate bicycles
no thanks

Only if they hit the brakes for no reason. My reaction times have been good enough even for those idiots tho

This, I just about to say it is illegal to be in the left lane, not passing...get over.

And OP's pic...the blue car needs to speed up to clip the red car behind the brown one, that's how I deal with those fuckers that are like..."nope nope nope, can't letcha pass me"

>Going speed limit
>See car approaching quickly in rearview mirror
>Changes lanes and speeds off
>Meet them at the light

Every time

Oh this reminds me I can green text a story, I want to do this all the fucking time to people going slow but I don't have the patients, I've been close but anyways

>some slow faggot in the fast lane going under speed limit
>lanes to the right are packed, he has no one in front of him for miles
>i'm kinda on his ass
>car behind me is clearly impatient too
>he finds a hole and moves over
>gets in front of the car that was in front of me
>immediately slows down about 15 miles per hour once in front of the shitter
>drive like this for a stretch and the shitter finally switches lanes and stays there

I hope that faggot learned a lesson.

Not bait, I don't know if it's for every state but in california if you are holding up traffic a cop can write you a ticket, it doesn't mean he will but he has the right to give you a ticket.

I don't know what the exact circumstances are but if you have 5 cars behind you with space in front of you you are legally obligated to move over and if you don't a cop can ticket you (even if you are going the speed limit)

I get what you're saying but traffic flows better if you merge at the taper instead of lining up for a mile back of the work zone. But if there's barely any traffic then it doesn't really matter either way

I pass you on the right

this tbqh

>Line of cars merging into freeway
>The car in front of the line has accelerated to only 80km to merge

People like this should be executed

That user is right, in many states it is ILLEGAL to be in the leftmost lane if you are not ACTIVELY passing another vehicle.

I personally know a few cops in Texas that go out of their way a few days of the month to pull over only these people.

They're doing God's work.

>not leaving at least 2 cars worth of space in front of you

its like you want to die when youths build a roadblock

Agreed, it also encourages faggots to fly through the open lane to squeezed in front.

ask yourself why they build roads with more than two lanes if you think one lane is enough for any amount of traffic if everyone's going the same speed

>when slav truck drivers are driving at 80 km/h on the left lane next to another truck

gas them all