I want to lose weight but i have no idea how to start

i want to lose weight but i have no idea how to start

>inb4 just eat less fatty

thats not going to be enough for me to continue

can /fit/ give me their tried and true diet for losing weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well for one thing this isn't /fit/. For another they'll just tell you to read the sticky.

How much do you weigh and how tall. Where do you live and what other factors are there?

walk
drink water
eat less
say no to sodas

Got my hair cut by a maltese the other day. Nice guy

In case you are retard tldr version:
Your weight is 90% diet, 9% sport 1% dna. So yes, you can turn into skelly even if you dont move an inch and your whole family is morbidly obese.

1. Calculate how much you need to eat
tdeecalculator.net/

2. Eat 500 kcal less each day. Each time before you shove hamburger down your throuath, put its energy into
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Having hunger means it is working. The first two weeks are terrible. Then it gets better. Still you will feel like shit. Recommended speed is 0.5~1 kg per week.

Recalculate your tdee each month and record your weight each day to make some graphs. And remember, weight can fluctate a lot.

If you dont want to look like skelly, adopt some cardio so you can climb stairs without heart attack. Swimming is godtier.

>fatass

Eat less, like maybe even 1 meal a day. I've lost 30 pounds in a few months this way

yeah i know a girl from malta shes a competely retarded leftist cunt

pounds are so fucking autistic though. Was 115kg man. Thinking "this is getting bad" Some Canadian told me I was was 250lbs. wtf man

Lost like 5kgs since then though

Smoke cigarette instead of eating.

He did a good job?

yeah we have a lot of those.

Yeah I'm pretty happy man. Usually try to go there but I'm pretty disorganised so I usually just turn up and they tell me that there's no appointments so I go to the korean place.

Give money to my people, make appointments.

He's a nice guy. The older guy who ran it was always really kind to me. They use a cut throat so I like that

That's nice.

Learn to cut hair and come live in Aus man, can be the third generation

I might visit someday, but I'm not interested in emigrating.

>that pic

cut off sugars
reduce carbs
1h exercise daily

here is what you should do:

1. Consult with your doctor
2. Get your blood/kidneys/liver/heart/thyroid tested

my diet was:

300-500 g of chicken or 400 g of fish
200 g of whole-wheat bread, rice
3 tablespoons of sunflower oil to cook the meat
shitload of salad/bell pepper/vegies
2 dl of cocoa and a slice of rye bread before sleep
lots of espresso during daytime

general rules:
no sugar
maximum two shots of any drink per day
no nikotine
atleast 1 hour of cardio, 5 times a week, cycling is the best because everything else will overload your knees
get a heart rate monitor, and stay between 120 and 135 beats per minute while doing sports

Went down from 136 to 88 in 8-9 months, gained 30 because I skipped the first two steps. Currently on thyroid medication while loosing weight.

I wish you luck.

what do you drink?

>Went down from 136 to 88 in 8-9 months
How tall are you? 136 is pretty fugging big man. What did you start on for exercise?

I'm the aussie down to 110 from 115