What do Japanese think of white people that like their culture?

What do Japanese think of white people that like their culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74dSDEX4wnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despise them like normal people I guess

I wonder why they don't develop that sort of culture by themselves.

You literally copied us to make anime

>What do Japanese think of white people that like their culture?
Probably the same thing white people think of anime based on white culture....they don't give a shit.

agrias oaks is my favourite japanese

Because they are usually extremely uncultured an latch on to anime as it is easy to digest

I respect them only when they speak Japanese.

In shallow conversation with white people who they won't be talking with again ever, they give some simple praise of course. Do people even shit on complete strangers who happen like your culture?

In a relationship I'm sure that shit doesn't matter. You probably won't fuck any random girl who claim to love Big Ben too.

they need kill

Just the same impression we have on other Japanese who devote to any specific cultural activity.

If you are German fixiated on zen, we will leave you alone not to disturb you, if you are Russian curious to Hokkaido we bury you there, and if you are a kind of person who hang out on a street of Akihabara we will point you out and tell kids they may become like that person if they won't work hard.

What is working hard good for?

muscle

I think the exhaustion makes it harder to grow muscles desu. Maybe you guys would stop being so short if you ate more and worked less.

hello i am white person and i like japanese: gardening (and nature respect like estonian), food, literature from old times and reserved socializing customs (very similar to estonian). and i hate animes.

will japan give me good boy points when i come to visit or should i seppuku now?

There is more to Japanese culture than fucking Anime, video games and kawaii girls.

Try talk about Japan outside of that shit to a weeb and they will say "this isn't otaku"

Fuck weaboos, they don't know shit about Japanese culture and even when they travel their they look at the country through weeb goggles.

I hate weebs so much.

>There is more to Japanese culture than fucking Anime, video games and kawaii girls.
>counterfeit Chinese culture
>counterfeit Korean culture
>penis cakes
>horrid work culture
>xenophobia
Nihon no bunka daisuki!

>counterfeit Chinese culture
>Chinese
>culture
You mean the thing they destroyed decades ago and that there is nothing left of ?

You're not wrong.

They have been recovering it a bit now that they are out of their raging Maoist phase, but we can thank Japan for creating the conditions for Mao to get into power in the first place

The communists destroyed less of China's culture than the niggers destroyed of France's culture.

They're usually into the anime stuff or the cool parts of japan, but is not able to recognize japan as a whole.
I'm fine with that, just that it feels awkward when they defend japan more than average japanese when it comes to some issues in japan. The worst thing is that their arguments are usually shit tier when they defend.
So it's like when some says japans economy is quite bad… and they'll be like no you have takumi thing and is 1st world and sony panasonic! Samurai and anime is good outside!
Worse ones will just go mad while they use anime quotes.
I'd rather have educated neutral chinks and gooks than fully anime wheaboos tbqh, all chinks and gooks that were educated and is willing to communicate are nice, better than some uneducated japanese that doesn't speak better japanese than them

*sips tea*

*nods approvingly*

*gets blown up*

again

We did and the Japanese love it. Honestly we have a strong appreciation for each other's cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=74dSDEX4wnM

I know a girl who lived in Japan for a whole year.

She still has a weeb perception of Japan.

How is this possible?

exactly like this

You should've realised by now that Sup Forums is basically /r9k/-lite. Only the autistic people whose only life goal is to be normalfags come here, you should treat everything you see here with a sack of salt.

Worked 12 hour days in the anime mines?

did Ben Garrison make this?

Because she lived only one year.

The suite she's wearing is western, OP. Japs copied us while our own people dress like niggers.

>japs copy western culture all day and all night
>some westerners dress up as western characters
>AAAAAAAAAAAAA BAKA GAIJIN STOP STEALING OUR CULTURE
rly makes me think

I was really about to be persuaded.
You are NOT Bulgarian, phew.

Every hard working person doing physical labour that I've seen so far had huge potbelly and the face of a zombie. Going to the gym twice and working twice as much will make you 10 times more muscular.

*going to the gym twice a week and working half as much
lmao

>Every hard working person doing physical labour that I've seen so far had huge potbelly
that's caused by what they're eating not how much work they're doing

do you love japan

it seems alright

Fight me Nippon.

I think it's a good country to visit but not to work in, would like to get enough money to chill there for a year

>>avoid hard work
>>humiliate fat person
>>train only twice a week

Nether Japanese nor White pay respect for such a person.

You had a shitty empire that didn't even last a century

And you think the bloke working 14 hours a day in manual labour will go home to drink some protein shake and eat some lean chicken breasts? Hell no he's gonna grab a big pot of goulash with a loaf of bread and wolf it down before the kids start nagging him to do some other shit.
The argument was about being muscular. And a little bit of training and less work make you more muscular.
As for the value of working your guts out instead of having fun and laying around, you still haven't provided anything.

>hate animes.
liar. you can cut open your stomach and pull out intestine.

>protein shake and eat some lean chicken breasts?
the wife could have that ready the moment he arrives home

And he'll say "what the fuck is this shit, where's my food?".

And he would send the plate flying in her face and then order a pizza or something

Worked at a cafe near that big famous crossing.

i like the interesting sound collages they make

>As for the value of working your guts out instead of having fun and laying around
Get anything you want.
You can eat anything you want and even drink beer and take a nap as long as you do hard woking from 5 am.

>Get anything you want.
Can do that without hard working, or working at all desu.
>hard woking from 5 am
Would rather kill myself. But I guess a lot of japs do as well.

this actually

>>Can do by only working at all desu.
yes
.>a lot of japs do as well
No, or yes but could't achieve.

I'm afraid of japanese people

外国人の言う"日本人の厳しい仕事文化"って誇張されすぎだよなぁ…

I meant that a lot of japs would rather kill themselves too, because they do kill themselves.

Not scary! Get closer!

いや今してんのは相撲の話だから

Explain how it is an exaggeration to say that your work culture is horrid
>long ass work hours
>horribly low productivity
>only mechanism of advancement is seniority
>you are expected to go get shitfaced with your colleagues every evening

相撲って厳しいっすか?

It's alright. Do you love Austria?

そんなもんだよ

皆「なんでアメリカ人はデブで馬鹿なの?」って言っているけど実際はそんな事無いんだよね

えっ、ちょっと待って
この差別主義者のイタリア人日本語ができるのかwww

You gotta know your enemy

yes,i love austria

ググるを使う事なら誰でも出来るよ

Yes.
Now, please, take back South Tyrol

I'm not using Google translate tho, and you mixed katakana and hiragana there, please be more careful when posting

イタリアじゃなくてハンガリーじゃね?
まあ国旗似てるからよく間違えるけど

しまった

>相撲って厳しいっすか?
君はなんで日本スレに書き込もうと思ったの?

まあハングリー精神があれば十両までは行くんじゃない?

イタリアさんこーんばーんーわー
いや、間違えてないよ

普通の人間がする職業ではない。

>he doesn't know there are some japanese words consisting of Hiragana and Katakana.

I'm quite sure "Google" isn't one of them
Buonasera

But if he use "google" as verb, 『ググる』 is proper translation.

In that case、whole context shall be translated to 『ググる事なら誰でもできる』, though.

>But if he use "google" as verb, 『ググる』 is proper translation.
Well, you can learn something about foreign languages even on a board for the discussion of foreign languages, thanks

>君はなんで日本スレに書き込もうと思ったの?
や別に、退屈しただけ
>まあハングリー精神があれば十両までは行くんじゃない?
一杯食べて一杯寝てだけならいい話じゃん
まあそんあ太いな人は普通やないな

そいつ見るといつもこれ思い出す。

>田原年彦
誰や

>>や別に、退屈しただけ
ここは良い。
>>一杯食べて一杯寝てだけならいい話じゃん
ここはグーグル仕事してない。

>田原年彦
”稲中卓球部”って漫画はハンガリーでは読めない?
日本だとワンピースとかエヴァンゲリオン、ドラゴンボールくらい存在感ある作品だけど。

I live in Japan, and it fucking sucks. I made a thread about this a lonnnng time ago, but this bears repeating.

1. Anime and manga are more expensive in Japan. The prices are ridiculous, and it's hard for me to justify buying anime even though I feel it's important for fans to make an effort to support the industry.

2. If you are a girl, you will be groped and treated like shit. I have had men grab my ass in public *7* different times in the past year and a half. My Japanese friends say that women should just grit their teeth and bear it, since if you try to do something about it you will be publicly shamed. I also feel dirty and pathetic when these incidents occur.

3. Office culture in Japan is...intense. You are expected to show up at social gatherings even if you do not want to. And at these social gatherings people have the EXACT SAME CONVERSATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN. I've had like 50 conversations on the power of beer to refresh you after a day's work. You have to say "good morning" every day in a very specific way, and if you don't then someone will approach you and tell you that's not how things are done at company XYZ.

4. The people treat gaijin like shit. Even the ones who try to be nice come across as condescending and rude by American standards. There are also a large number of Japanese men who think gaijin women are sluts and that they can get you to open your legs at the drop of a hat. Fuckers.

I wish all the Japanohiles could actually visit GLORIOUS NIPPON. They'd change their tune.

むしろエヴァンゲリオンなんてキモオタとパチンカスくらいにしか知名度ないだろw

>ここはグーグル仕事してない。
残念や
見た事やないな、うちにはキャプテン翼は結構人気ですけど

I wish my Japanese was good enough to understand all this Moon speak

Yeah Australians are my favorite posters on Sup Forums

それは辛かったね 同情するよ

でも少しの部分をみて全体を決めつけるのはやめてね

黙れガキ

Probably talking about how they'd love to get another nuke dropped on their faces

ボンジュ~ル

エヴァンゲリオンはそこそこ人気だ、まあオタクには
でも”稲中卓球部”の存在を今まで全然知らなかった

なんだ、ここが日本語スレの避難所か

W-will japs grope me even if I'm not a girl?

チョン臭い

great as a tourist
living hell as a citizen