How can we make India great again?

How can we make India great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India
discord.gg/uxnvs
janamejayan.wordpress.com/how-to-wipe-out-islamic-terror-dr-subramanian-swamy/
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/we-are-scared--africans-in-india-say-racism-is-constant/2016/06/09/42694b68-2ebc-11e6-b9d5-3c3063f8332c_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler's views on India were disparaging. He considered the British colonial rule of the subcontinent as an exemplary one and intended the German rule in the occupied East to resemble it. Hitler thought little of the Indian independence movement, declaring the freedom fighters to be racially inferior "Asiatic jugglers"

It was never great. GB tried to help you guys, its all been downhill since 1948.

Avg IQ in india is 81. It will never be a superpower despite 1.25bn population and abundant resources and god-tier geography.

Only people named Pajeet can reply to this thread.

We have potential, 50% of the is arable.
I think like we need monarchy.

Surely Kike
May 29, 1942
Hitler meets Subhas Chandra Bose, leader of the Indian National Army which fought against British colonial rule.

The 'Free India' army had been formed by Germany, initially made up of Indian POW's fighting for Britain, they would be trained for the fight against British rule in India. Subhas Chandra Bose's visit inspired the enlistment of Indian expatriates in Germany. There are conflicting sources on how the meeting went between these two men.

One of the legionaries of the Free India Army, Shantaram Vishnu Samanta, claims that Hitler gave the following address to them:

You (Indians) are fortunate having been born in a country of glorious cultural traditions and a colossal manpower. I am impressed by the burning passion with which you and your Netaji seek to liberate your country from foreign domination. Your Netaji's status is even greater than mine. While I am the leader of eighty million Germans, he is the leader of 400 million Indians. In all respects he is a greater leader and a greater general than myself. I salute him, and Germany salutes him. It is the duty of all Indians to accept him as their führer and obey him implicitly. I have no doubt that if you do this, his guidance will lead India very soon to freedom.
*The source for this last quote is Sopan, pseud., Ed., Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. His Life and Work., Bombay, Azad Bhandar, 1946, pp. 281-282, 284.

Yes, i know that the British segregated Indians by caste, granting administrative jobs and senior appointments only to the upper castes.Social unrest during the 1920s led to a change in this policy.[16] From then on, the colonial administration began a policy of positive discrimination by reserving a certain percentage of government jobs for the lower castes.
source to verify this:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India

>India was never great.

Don't let this thread die.

make it british again

Discover a toilet... Use it... Become a 2nd world country..

making it the Hindu first country

Read this

Only 80% of is Hindu.
the rest is followed by, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Sikhism etc..
There are more than 133,295,077 Muslims.
How would we kick them all out?

Hitler way

Poo on them

Quick reminder that, of the great cultures of the world, India's is the only one that agrees with the west on most things; it's the two of us against the muds and gooks. John and Pajeet are, whether they know it or not, in the same foxhole

Bruh Do you really think that can happen?
Even if we want that to happen we should have monarchy firstly.

POO IN LOO
>tfw 19 posts in and no one gave the obvious answer

More state governance.

It seems like the Tamils are the brains of India, and generate most of the wealth.

But they can't fight for shit, and need the military protection of the North Indians.

India is in a weird position where there is no true majority ethnic group. The Han Chinese can easily bully the minorities into submission, the Hindu North Indians who mostly dominate the government have to walk a fine line.

discord.gg/uxnvs

to be honest, and as a Hindu and Maratha speaking, we lost it. democracy is cancer and secularism is like tumor to it. we need hitler like man to make india great again.

Get rid of the indians
It worked for America, and Canada until trudeau but that was their punishment for letting down their guard. Greatness requires constant vigilance and streets to be used for walking and not shitting

>make your people stop believing movies are real
>eat a fucking cow
>get rid of your cl assist system
>learn to poo

Mandatory toilet training classes

Loos.

You can teach your people to shit in the toilet for starters.

Steps to make India Great Again
1. Make in 100% Hindu, genocide for everyone else
2. Nuke Pakistan

First you can make your "Holy river" not made out of shit anymore. Then go from there.

Someone gets it.

>Get rid of caste based reservation.
>have a "India first" mentality.
> Stop importing degenerate western culture in bollywood.
> Kill the anti national marxist commies.
> Lower the taxes and encourage startups.

god has spoken

you got to get rid of all the paki leaches in the western part of india

burn their shit down. if they try to come back shoot them and call them out on invading. its not like you guys ever got along

>tfw no pakistani gf

GENOCIDE

> elect the Indian Trump - Subramanian Swamy

janamejayan.wordpress.com/how-to-wipe-out-islamic-terror-dr-subramanian-swamy/

Based how to wipe of mudslime

R A R E
A
R
E

Muh dick muh dick muh dick

Rare
Flag

1. also kill the muslims
2. ...
3. india is great again

its too late the population in your country is too high, india is doomed and overpopulated

>Send them all to war
>problem solved

t. Sandeep

al right pajeet, you want to make india great, then start out on cleaning the ganges. yep, that right, you need to make your sacred river CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR if you even want to consider anything else.

1 Kill the Muslims
2 Embrace modified English common law
3 Eliminate all traces of communalism, tolerance of weakness, deformity, death worship, filth worship, and tolerance of filth
4 Assist any country set upon by the PRC regarding shipping lanes or "disputed" islands

Hinrx - Hindutva Reactionary is the only way. Read Savitri Devi, Swami Subramanian, Rajiv Malhotra, Evola etc.

Probably a big disease that wipes out 3/4 of your population. Every tree has bad apples. When your tree has I hundred trillion apples expect a ton of shitty apples.

MAKE MUSLIM AREAS CHRISTIAN
START BUILDING TOILETS
ONE CHILD PLAN

You need cultural homogeneity.

You could be on the level of China.

Infighting and sectional strife will keep your country on the back burner.

You need a completely hindu, Sikh, and jain population.

Also, kick the gujjews out.

Indoor plumbing may be a start

rare

Hindus are disgusting despite their peaceful lifestyles

India is irreparable because there is not enough education and enforcement. The citizens think they can do whatever they want and nationalism is a sham in their country and only goes skin deep

If there was a way for law enforcement not to be corrupt and government funding for toilets and education...we could start somewhere.

There need to be areas of India that are westernized but in order for those places to exist, Indian people need to separate their pride from their surroundings

poo in loos, what kind of mischief do the jews do in your country, if any?

Abolish Hinduism.

By taking your poo to the loo.

kick muslim.

apply eugenetic to your own shitskins and turn them into super shitskins with 130 average IQ.

eventually one out of the one billion of them will be smart ad lucky enough to accidentally invent the toilet.

R A R E

A

R

E

Learn how to poo in the loo

lol

I agree with number 2 but Hinduism keeps India backwards and shitty.

> shitty

A more homogenous culture with slightly backwards views is preferable because the religion tends to change with the growing needs of the culture.

Trying to remove an 80% majority will only lead to more sectarian violence, keeping India behind.

poo in the fucking loo

Forgot to add, works for Christianity in the west.

A lot of the dated beliefs are outright ignored in favor of western culture and has relegated itself to a benign faith.

The opposite is true for Islam.

Indians

Do you know anything about Azad Hind?

why would you call for that? that would be like calling for ridding europe of christianity or something. it's something deeply embedded in their culture.

An Indian who calls himself Pajeet and looks for support and validation from white supremacists, what a sad sight. Low caste detected

don't teach our history to us.

How about banning religious practices such as bathing in shit water and just making folks a whole lot less religious? With religious practices banned and people not being very religious, Hinduism wouldn't have a big impact on Indians which would help them modernize a bit more. They can still identify as culturally Hindu and have a Hindu identity but not practice the customs and rituals of the religion.

I want to know if you know, because I don't know and I want to know. You know?

The purging of untouchables shitting on the streets.

I've been to India and Hinduism seems like the biggest thing keeping Indians from advancing. There are Muslims too but they are only a minority so they don't cause much of an impact as Hinduism

See my added on post
Promote the majority without marginalizing them by banning practices outright. Create state goals, and change the priorities of the people, such as a focus on infrastructure.

Eventually, when some success has been achieved, support a humanitarian goal that is at odds with the shitty behaviors that plague Hinduism.

You have to make the dangerous practices unappealing or taboo on a longer time scale.

Banning shit outright will cause discord, especially for the majority.

Bump for criticism.

Kek

Decent plan, no?

Sounds good enough.

You were supposed to disagree so I can refine the plan and get specific based on my vague understanding of Indian social castes.

But thanks.

Meh... tough situation... there's a pretty severe brain drain. The most talented and entrepreneurial dots pack up and contribute to western success.

Make India a more attractive place for successful Indian diaspora to invest and stash money?

Pic related + Toilets

God, it's magnificent!

Colonialism isn't black and white. Some people are capable of governing themselves, others clearly aren't.

Yeah.

Ireland is a good example of a country best under British Rule.

Heh

You need a strong and virtuous authoritarian leadership to get your shit (literally) together. Think Lee Kuan Yew and modern CPC.

Democracy in the context of high illiteracy and low IQ is destructive.

We're doing pretty damn well on our own. Sure, it took us until the 1990's to get our shit together, but we mastered toilet technology and now we steal multinational money from our international colleagues.

Eugenics.

Loos to poo in its really that simple

Invite the British back.

BREAKING: INDIA TO JOIN EU, 500,000 STREET SHITTERS JUST BOUGHT PLANE TICKETS TO LONDON

get rid of Hinduism and update your shit to Buddhism already

like holy shit it's been so many hundreds of years has it been since Buddha told you shitlords you were wrong

By nuking it? I think a crater would would be greater than what's there now..

IDK why jews try and export africans to every corner of the world.
dont nigs know they are tools of the kikes?
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/we-are-scared--africans-in-india-say-racism-is-constant/2016/06/09/42694b68-2ebc-11e6-b9d5-3c3063f8332c_story.html

Whites need to be in governance of India. The people are simply not suited for administration. Leave that to other races. Chinese would also be fine. Unfortunately India lacks enough natural resources for China to pay more attention to it than Africa.