Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bEm9yHDYwSg
youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they became weaboos

all the black nerds in my high school were obsessed with JRPGs and smash bros

There are a shitton on jewtube

youtu.be/bEm9yHDYwSg

Black's embraced a thuggish culture that generally doesn't allow them to be nerdy.

Literally not true. The dominant black culture now is like early 00s hipster culture with a twist. Gangster rap is not even a thing anymore it's all feely touchy stuff now.

I think they're into wrestling now.

Yeah, hows life in suburbia in a predominantly white area

BITCH, YOU AIN'T NO NERD

is this a Sup Forums thread?

they still exist you just don't notice them because nerds are usually socially invisible and in modernity with the internet and all most nerdy dudes are recluses.

in short, the black nerds are probably on Sup Forums just like you

Wouldn't know I live in SoCal.

hey hey HAY hey

They all killed themselves.

Seriously though, I couldn't imagine a worse fate than being black and nerdy.

What's Happening was so damn /comfy/

The son in Black-ish is a great black nerd.

We exist but like white nerds we are reclusive

We like JRPGs, anime, WWE, UFC, fighting games, and Mobas

The biggest difference between us and white nerds is that most of us like sports and dont hide our power levels

No, it's a What's Happening!! thread.

actually, everyone in America is killing themselves in record numbers now except for black guys.

Prolly because they're getting all that white girl pussy.

Is this the power of the BBC?!?

>WWE

Speak for yourself fag I don't enjoy man soap operas with contrived awkward drama and poor stuntwork

Only person I know who unironically enjoys professional wrestling is legitimately slightly mentally disabled and gets NEET bux for it.

Was Shirley one of the first examples of the sassy black woman trope in TV?

but they all sassy. they been sassy and they stay sassy. they keep sassy. sassy.
sassy

Possibly. I can't think of anybody else.

Does anyone really believe that black kids were going to Doobie Brothers concerts?

yes. believe it not, black folk are not monolithic and can enjoy varied genres of music.

now the theme song is playing in my head

They are slowly going extinct because stupid negros are starting to become the dominant in the black genome AGAIN.

Is this true?

Negros are very stupid so its very rare for them to have the cognitive capacity for depression about bad things in life compared to whites.

No niggers are tribal humans, thats why they call any negro that doesnt act like a ghetto jungle savage uncle tom or coon ass nigga.

Maybe so but I still found that episode laughable for a multitude of reasons. Like, the Doobie Brothers was the best band they could book for that gig?

the male group that isnt effected by feminism does better

One of the Doobies was black, and they drew heavily on soul and blues influences.

A lot of blacks like the Doobies. And Joe Cocker. Sisters really like Joe Cocker.

wow, such vitriol.
did a black man steal your girl, white boy?

are you me?

>nerdy black sidekick
>named after founding father

Every fucking time. Do white people think black people are really like this?

Well here in Dallas blacks are mostly niggers, and in the end they only support each other.

But they do. Washington and Jefferson are pretty black names.

As surnames, not as given names. Nobody actually names their kid "Franklin".

Why the fuck would I hate black people for stealing my gf? Thats just childish, I despise them because they are human scum incarnate however.
Yes they do you black fool but they call them Frank for short.

>Native Americans had the sharpest rise
Fuck. Where is our kino about a modern Native American who struggles with his identity and cultural loss, ultimately killing himself?

/bwg/ - Black Weeb General

Post your favorite:
Anime
JRPG
Fighting game
Kung fu movie
Rap album

>black people
>named Frank

Even less common than the founding father thing.

raj went on to be the father of the first black president of the united states

Literal "We wuz-ism". Granted, this is better than the black alphabet soup, Frankenstein names I hear often
>Layvondesha
>Shaquandra

Lazy fucking attempts at African-sounding originality. Just look up some Bantu name if it means so much.

There aren't enough of them left

It wasnt dad rock back then. Michael McDonalds voice appeals to all races

White people do the same thing, though.
>Krystal
>Brandii

It's not about race, it's about being born into low socioeconomic status - where proportionally more Black people reside.

When slavery ended many blacks chose to take the surnames of founding fathers or other famous people because they didn't want the names of their former masters.

No its a Black American thing, even as brain nonexistent as african blacks are their names still arent as blatantly retarded as black american ones.

There's a few million, it sounds like they just stay in their reservations though.

>Why the fuck would I hate black people for stealing my gf? Thats just childish

why would you hate a black guy for stealing a girl that you cared about and were emotionally invested in? what?

lol this actually happened didn't it? a black dude took your girl or you saw some "crush" of yours that you orbited around be interested in a black guy.

which was it lol you are clearly trying to work some private pain out publicly right now.

>Brandii
>white

OR maybe lower income whites have become saturated with ghetto trash culture thanks to the erosion of white identity and pride.

> Projection, the post

Into the oven, kike.

I fucking hate NIGGERS

What's happening is an interesting show because it shows what the small portion of blacks were like before they went full chimp

Way to fit the Texan stereotype

I think the token gay on Arrow is supposed to be one. He cured paralysis in his spare time and looks like a white guy wearing blackface.

>their names still arent as blatantly retarded as black american ones.
The president of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015 was called Goodluck Jonathan. Poor people around the world do it.

You know my point, White 'trash' names do exist. No one really respects a woman called Diamond or Krystal.

>OR maybe lower income whites have become saturated with ghetto trash
There's a strong correlation between a lack of education and one's socioeconomic status. The poorest people in society are often the least educated, being incapable of attaining a job that pays well due to the qualifications. Unintelligent people are likely going to give their children unintelligent names.

>white identity
Don't be ridiculous. The only reason you use the term 'White identity' is because the US is so mixed, few people can claim a national identity from Europe.

there is a reason for user's raised levels of bitterness in this thread. there is far more vitriol on display here than the typical poster.

i wonder what the reason could be? :^)

Are they really nerds though? It's just conspicuous consumption of random pop culture merchandise.

Hollywood gets a lot of shit wrong, whether it's nerds, southerners, or blacks. Can be into a variety of things.

How is Goodluck a stupid name you dumb nigger?

Being smart and non-violent means you're "too white"

I know. They were like real people. What happened?

>Negroes are dumb so they don't notice bad stuff
>How come niggers whine about bad stuff so much? I hate white guilt.

What on earth did pol mean by this

Well yes a black guy did steal my gf but that was in 9th grade and its really dumb to really care about something so trivial.

It's pretty out of the ordinary. How many people are really called 'Goodluck', in or out of Africa?

>When black people are bad all niggers are bad
>When white people are bad they're not really white people, and they're also probably bad because of black people too

hmmm

Noggin status: Joggin

user the very fact american negros think their jungles with buildings filled with bloodthirsty ravenous psychopaths is normal shows blacks dont think about life critically, any sane human would be on alert all the time in the hood.

>Sit in a chamber all day wherein people do nothing but hyper focus on all the worst aspects of individual groups

>Surprised when it seems to be the case in your perception that certain groups of people are predominately bad

You guys can't add stuff together for shit. Maybe 200 nigger hate threads on pol and no actual interaction with black people has done something to tint your general ideas about them.

You know, rather than them all suddenly changing behaviors completely overnight like you seem to suspect may have happened

If you don't believe me pull up Google Maps, look up Dallas, set it on street view, and check out the entire southern side of interstate 30 directly south of downtown.
White, or European ethnic identities existed up until about the 1930s when pressure from WW2 (and WW1) caused a substantial reduction of ethnic and cultural preservation, that combined with pop culture through media replaced European culture. It exists, it is our heritage, and it would help the white lower class immensely.
>education
People had a better sense of identity, less education, and were less prone to crime prior to the 1950s. The education argument is bullshit, education doesn't correlate anymore to opportunity as much as it does to ethnic and cultural investment. This can be exampled in post-war Japan and Germany.

I don't go to Sup Forums. They're too racist.

No interaction with blacks is what makes you think they are human though, people hate niggers because of they meet them on a regular basis in the past. I grew up in the nigger infested shithole called Memphis, Tennessee for example.

>One of the Doobies was black
>doobie BROTHERS

ooooohhh

they were permanently ruined as a tv archetype by Steven Urkel

> any sane human would be on alert all the time in the hood.

uh, nobody construes hoods as being 'good', you know that right. That's why so many rappers sing about making money to leave them.

This supposition that existing in a poor condition immediately means an inability to recognize that condition is like saying

"Those guys on r9k are just too dumb to really understand how bad off they are having no gf forever."

Good to know Russians are getting their knowledge of American cities through Google Maps street view.

>Well yes a black guy did steal my gf but that was in 9th grade and its really dumb to really care about something so trivial.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

i fuckin knew it. lmfao i knew it hahaha.

did you ever think that maybe there's variance between areas and that people may differ radically from the way you experienced them in tennessee, which is notorious for being awful to begin with.

I live in the suburbs and all the black people I interact with are middle classed university students or old people.

They seem fairly human to me

This show makes me laugh out loud. I didn't think a sitcom from the '70s could do that to me anymore.

>which is notorious for being awful to begin with

Places are "awful" because of the people, not the geography. Take niggers out of the ghetto and the ghetto becomes another older neighborhood. It is the people who define places.

>that combined with pop culture through media replaced European culture.
European culture still exists, though. It's not like a Frenchman and a Russian from Vladivostok are even remotely similar beyond their race. I understand the value in having a unified culture, but basing it around someone's skin color is needlessly divisive.

>People had a better sense of identity, less education, and were less prone to crime prior to the 1950s.
The identity issue comes from a lot of factors, namely globalization and technological improvements. Less education is a bad thing. I just looked up the homicide rate for 1950, it's about the same for 2014.

>education doesn't correlate anymore to opportunity as much as it does to ethnic and cultural investment
People with Doctorates are earning more than high school graduates. There's certainly a clear correlation between financial success and ones education.

There's a timeless quality to the show even if it was set in the 70s. It's still fucking funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

I'm actually watching it right now. I just cracked up at something Dee said.

Mainstream Basketball-Americans told them that by being nerds they were "acting white" and were thus Uncle Toms.

What did the spray him with? Chocolate syrup?

>It's not like a Frenchman and a Russian from Vladivostok are even remotely similar beyond their race.

Christian religion, western ideals, western education, Roman symbols and numerals, likewise you had to use examples of European peoples on near opposite ends of the continent, had you said French and German or French and English or Spanish and Italian you would have been even more incorrect.

>homicide rate for 1950 is the same as 2014

And you're wrong.

>People with Doctorates are earning more than high school graduates.
Yes, but they often come from an ethnic/racial background which values education, hence the higher proportion of Asians
>There's certainly a clear correlation between financial success and ones education.
Yes, but the ethnic/cultural drive provides the impetus toward education.

The Doobie Brothers were huge in the 70's. They were filling stadiums

Pain.

I'm a 22 year old black virgin.

I'm just like you guys. Can I join your club?

You don't speak for me, fag. Haven't watched WWE since 2010.

Well, this thread went in the predestined direction. Sup Forums makin me a Calvinist.

We can still save it!