it's honestly repetitive and shallow

STOP SHILLING YOUR SHIT REVIEWS URIDON

i sure would love to see this movie local theaters

Wide release this weekend in Amelica.
You European?

im murrican, fandango doesn't show anything for this in my 2 local theaters

kinda mads

>honest
fuck off nigger. you have bad tastes. go kill yourself. the world don't need anyone with bad taste.

le ebin anti-art meme

It has the same problem TTOL did

Its too honest so the children of kubrick and capeshit do not understand it

Just caught it earlier today, wide release was today. Sucks it isn't close to you as it is hands down amazing.

Where do you live, Alaska?
Even my shitty state has it playing in several theaters.

Is this the new shitty Sup Forums buzzword since people here of incapable of discussing film in an intellectual manner

t. dishonest embryo

It isn't a buzzword or meme
Dishonest Filmmaking:
(Lucas, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Wes Anderson, Christopher Nolan, Aronofsky, Refn, Tom Hooper, Tyler Perry, Baumbach, David Yates, Denis Vilenueve, Steve McQueen) are intellectually bankrupt moral whores and charlatans; their films appeal to the modern phenomenon of the 'Pretend Epic' or Pseudo Cinema, often tied to the criticism that "It was a movie that thought it was a film" they have no ideas of their own and are filmed purely to have fancy essays made about them. They obfuscate their lack of insight under a smug impenetrable irony and often contain scenes with disingenuous attempts at depth with characters spouting platitudes that the director takes VERY seriously.
This directly panders to the IMDb reddit sensibility of quote circlejerking since these hacks are masters of the fools wit, "Quipping" (Not to be confused with the marvel co-opting of the word) , it sounds smart, cool and worldly but in reality there's nothing of substance, the Revenant's attempt at spiritualism was cheap and laughable and whilst someone like Malick has considered his philosophy, Inaurritu wears his introspection on his sleeve to give his film a false sense of depth with pathetic sermonising.

THIS is Dishonest Filmmaking.

They leech the greater works that preceded them; like The Force Awakens being a rip off A New Hope, but they have nothing else to say.
They act under the guise of deconstruction, surface layer obvious 'social commentary' and a quirky forgettable score praised as 'innovative'. They are all inauthentic sycophants that rely on oscar buzz and post 9/11 detachment for relevance.

These directors are hacks and will be forgotten to time.

Some notably earnest filmmakers include, but are not limited to

>Mike Leigh
>The Coen Brothers
>Kanye West
>James Cameron
>Mel Gibson
>Malick
>David Lynch

LITERALLY BIBLE BELT

between SC and Georgia I'm

already have a thread on this ya fuccboi donkey

t. Dumb nigger

_donald

It just opened up in my area yesterday and is starting to expand. It was good.

Yes you can say that. It was dishonest to the book in that the ending was different
In the book he doesnt hold a cross at the end

No, Japanese tortured people

no, the legions will come to my side soon enough. I already have 42 of Sup Forums's best men