Name a more worthless animated main character

Name a more worthless animated main character

Fargarth

Why did they keep him inflated in combat mode?

Nothing in this movie makes any sense
> Genius kid creates microbots from scratch from almost nothing
Okay fair enough the movie just started he's a 'genius' whatever
>Later on he suddenly has Iron man hologram tech that can create energy blades, flying suits of armor and fire breathing mascot costumes

What the fuck

>worthless
not for my dick

It was set in the near future, holograms were commonplace

t. low test

At least she was hot

the entire cast of Delgo

>That tit jiggle

you just KNOW Frozone gave the popsicle to both Elastimilf and Violet

The thing that gets me the most was the villain. Like he wasn't planning revenge or anything for all these years and was happy being a university professor, then suddenly within literally hours of seeing the microbots he suddenly concocted an entire plan to sabotage the convention, fake his own death, create a factory to mass-produce them, and then re-create a super portal to another dimension to suck up a large building.

B-b-but muh daughter

Why didn't Hiro just create more micro-bots to fight the other guy?

he was more interested in making ass plates for the supersuits he gave to the girls

Name a better disney princess

>see opportunity to take over the world
>don't drop everything in your life to take that opportunity
cuck detected

Wait... You're right what the fuck? Why didn't he just build another headband to completely fuck with the other guys abilities?

But he didn't try to take over the world, his entire plan was just to kill one guy in an extremely elaborate and over-the-top way for no reason. I don't know why he even waited all these years for something like Microbots to exist when he could've just killed Krei any time.

I'll give ya 3 you fuck

Baymax is my nigger though

>Lives in future Tokyo/San Francisco hybrid where pretty much anything is possible (judging by what people were inventing)
>Professor guy is Hiro's idol, which means he is REALLY fucking smart and knows what he's doing
>This guy can do practically anything he wants to kill this one douche
> Comes up with some dickhead, convoluted plan which involves killing innocent people, stealing shit, and getting way more people involved than there should be just to kill off one guy

Great writing

Peggy isn't worthless as she is part of what makes Hank, Hank and Bobby, Bobby. She is a foil to them.

But yeah, fuck post 2009 Lisa or Scrappy.

She's still a useless fucking cunt and an asshole but I suppose that's probably right.

>How do we write a super genius kid character?
"Make him Asian. Uh I think that's it. Oh don't forget to give him the cliche tragic backstory. And don't forget the dead parents for even more feels"

How did Callaghan get an entire factory running in secret alone to mass-produce microbots in just a few weeks?

I know it's a kids film, but when you think about it the whole thing just falls apart