"Yeah bro I got a unique taste in music"

>nirvana
>guns n roses
>Beatles
>radiohead

>unique

>pic related

I hate to inform you but things are so bad nowadays that a taste like that actually is reasonably unique in your high school class
(I discerned your age from the fact that you are frogposting and greentexting in Sup Forums, blogging and complaining about other people and generally adding no valuable discussion)

this. wish people would stop using this board like twitter. Also, i still don't understand how people listen to Nirvana obsessively or daily for years on end, there's a hundred better bands Kurt is apologetically aping with his power-chord power pop, he'd much rather you listen to them, you cult of personality enablers.

>"Yeah user I listen to anything, this new generation of rap is trash"
>"Im just really into oldies you know"
>what type of oldies
>"Oh just like older stuff you know"
>"Oh I have this Flo rida song stuck in my head, its great gym music"

i cant believe he was 24 when he said this dumb shit

this is fake right?

>Brockhampton
>Death Grips
>Grimes
>Kanye

>Disturbed
>Slipknot
>System of a Down
>Five finger Death Punch
>Metallica
>Iron Maiden
>Rammstein
>Judas Priest

""""metalheads"""" are all the same i tell ya

Kanye is unique to be fair

??????
??
????
?

???????????

>Tyler, The Creator
>Yung Lean
>Rich Brian or whoever the fuck

Kanye's early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when 808s came out in '08, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to drake, but I think Kanye has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

listen to what he samples in his music and what his interests are, out of those 4 artists kanye is the most unique

why

Every fucking asian in western Sydney

youre a fucking idiot if you think kanye is more unique than DG. Kanye is arguably normie-tier

Both opinions are embarrassing.

>Radiohead
>Captain Beefheart
>Faust
>Can
>Pavement
>Mercury Rev

lol, clueless soyboy

>Kanye
>normie
>yeezus

One doesn't fit here and that's normie

am I /unique/

>Kanye
>normie
>Graduation

seems fine to me

That's like a summary of people who circle jerk their last.fm charts. So, no.

May not be unique but it's definitely patrician

Nice job trying to feel superior to everyone faggot

>Yeah bro I got a unqiue taste in music.
"Well, since every person is unique and music selection virtually endless, you're technically right. It's not like what you can consider some personal preferences to be more or less unique than others anyway. Since I don't view music as a tool to feel superior to others, I can have a discussion about it without feeling condescending or judgmental.

Music taste is the realm where you choose to passive-aggressively assert yourself over others, but I'm the soyboy?

I have many outlets for passive-aggressively asserting myself over others, soyboy

We can chalk up incoherent shitposting as one. Are you the OP who made this thread to share things you wish you could make fun of Chad for irl?

I don't have time for non-entities like you

Yes you do, faggot.

I got places to be and people to share my patrician tastes with

Yeah, of it wasn't for kurt I would have never discovered albini-core

Fuck off, I got work to do!

>Gentle Giant
>Cardiacs
>Magma