Bill Burr on Meryl Streep

APOLIGIZE!!

>oh good someone who pretends to be somebody else is telling us how the world should be run

>It's fucking filler! I don't buy it!

>Attacking football and MMA?

>... I don't give a flying fuck. I don't need a lecture from a fucking actor

>If Hillary got in and blew the bankers you think she would've given that speech?! Of course she wouldn't have..

>Wagging her fucking finger. WHAT WERE YOU IN THIS YEAR ? Nothing. You gotta give her another award? Find this shit cringe worthy. THANK YOU MERYL STREEP

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131
youtube.com/watch?v=J-H4V2R6kPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our guy desu

Racist white male outlashing angrily now that he realizes his time is coming to a close. Makes me smile to be honest.

he's married to a black woman

Wow he's literally appropriating black culture, baka

Burr has gone on the record being highly contemptuous of Streep's disconnected feminist perceptions before.

>"Celebrities shouldn't get involved in politics!"
>votes for reality TV show host

How many Oscars does Bill Burr have again?

Fine if people don't like celebs preaching at them but the butthurt faggots virtue signalling by trashing her acting because she hurt their feefees are pathetic.

This is a shitty argument. He was famous before the apprentice just for being rich (thanks to his business skills).

>the butthurt faggots virtue signalling by trashing her acting because she hurt their feefees

Give me 3 examples of this

She should have added NASCAR to complete the holy trinity of retard "entertainment".

Oscars don't mean shit, Kubrick never won one

>If it weren't for us you'd only have mma and football you fucken heathens

Hollywood has been shoveling out shit for years. They are not some artistic behemoth, they set a new bar for being unoriginal every single year.

The rest is the usual sanctimonious shit that people spew when given a microphone and living in a bubble.

>And the Academy Award for Best Picture goes to... Shakespeare In Love

based

Thanks to being born into wealth you mean

Both Oscars and Kubrick are shit though.

>oscars
>meaning shit

Where's the link, I've been waiting for based Burr to roast this old hag for days now.

Damn we don't have any oscars either, i guess she really is better than us for having some shiny trophies.

Just because Trump mentions every 15 minutes that he's a great business man (with a great brain) doesn't necessarily make it true. Trump has been a shameless self-promoter his entire life. His whole shtick is talking about what a success he is.

Bill didn't vote for Trump.

hollywoodreporter.com/features/donald-trump-murdoch-ailes-nbc-816131

>Any actress you love?
>Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she's a fine person, too.

Is he right?

How many cocks do you think Meryl Streep had to suck to get those Oscars desu

whoa! you mean that trump held a positive view of streep until she started talking smack about him? and now he has a negative view of her? how strange and hypocritical!

kys

Wow, Trump being hypocritical once again, big fucking surprise.

Honestly, I'm not even remotely a fan of Trump, but even I can see that Streep's speech was just full of pompous arrogance, holier than thou bullshit from hollywood elites, pretending like they are victims when living in their exclusive multi-million dollar gated communities.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-H4V2R6kPg

>potatoes
>white

Based Burr

Thanks

what kind of pussy faggot just stands there and gets insulted by some old cow and doesn't hit back

cuckys

He "hit back" on Twitter. Maximum faggotry. My teenage daughter is less of a bitch than him.

different user here. yeah, fighting online is a little cunty.

>Bill Burr

Who?

>Meryl Streep

Who?

He said her acting was shit, not just her opinions.

what are they supposed to do? square up and box it out in the streets?

Streep's a fine actress and he never knocks her ability. His point remains valid though, whereas yours isn't.

Some guy on Youtube and a highly acclaimed actress.

Gun duel. Like good ol' Jackson.

OL BILLY BITCH TITS

t. a millennial who thinks it's normal for an adult to act like a child because he doesn't actually know how adults act and will probably never know because the internet makes up most of his life

t. a long ass run on sentence that I'm not going to read

stopped reading at millennial

How about they say nothing?

ZIP

Is anyone else noticing how much more Bill Burr is using the word 'cringeworthy'? Like the last 4 videos I watched with him, he's used the word at least once each time.

My fault for not keeping it under 140 characters. I'll be more considerate of your disability.

(((oscars)))

I must be getting old if kids think Bill is just another youtuber.
That's a long source.

Good, check your privilege you ableist scum.

Youtuber is actually a step above stand-up comedian, which is what I assume you know him as. Words on the internet have infinitely more reach than words on a stage.

Him and Nia have good chemistry together to be quite honest with you family. I don't get why Sup Forums likes to shit on his waifu

I agree, I don't understand the problem with her. Honestly, Burr marrying someone that isn't a just some dumb slut makes me respect and like him a lot more.

FUCK YOU, IT'S FOREVER

>How many popularity contests has he won again!??!

She's good to him but she's not a looker or a cunny which is pretty important here on Sup Forums and the rest of the planet.

because most people on tv aren't in relationships and the fact that someone they sort of identify with has a healthy family life despite his relatively non-mainstream views makes them jealous. that and nia is someone you could call an sjw, so the fact that normal people can have interactions while holding opposing political views hurt them even more.

>Trump has been a shameless self-promoter his entire life. His whole shtick is talking about what a success he is.

How is any of this bad?

>somebody attacks his shit that he loves to watch
Boo hoo, burr

>people who try and pk me at elder druids @70cb
lmao im risking 25k and have 70 health... You're not going to 1 shot me. What are these nerds expecting?

>mfw when I mix osrs and bill burr threads

70 health is pretty easy to ags/gmaul combo.

Titanic beat L.A. Confidential for best picture. Your point is invalid.

Kubrick still smells better.