Post underrated albums

post underrated albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJIYZGs4iJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

demon of the fall is good tho

Would definitely be their best album if it had a real ending

definitely their second best by far. This and Action Park are such good albums. I can't stand 1000 Hurts at all.

What's wrong with 1000 Hurts though? I think their only album I wouldn't consider great is Greyhound.

greyhound was super bland
1000 Hurts is so edgy and their lyrical content falls flat af. it would have been better off as Futurist pt 2

yes thank you! this album fucking rocks i have no idea why it was panned when it came out. i guess it doesn't do anything necessarily new but its produced so well

The lyrics give it meme appeal, plus it has the tightest playing on any of their albums which is why I think it's so güd

Except New Number Order is a god awful song, which knocks the album from an 8 to a 7 in mah mind. Truly tragic.

I want more doom rock songs like Gary

My favorite electronic release of the decade

Lorenzo Senni is so good. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Sup Forums wakes up and listens to him.

Majestic

I also like Senni a lot. Cool to know I'm not alone.

Decent opinion. This and Terraform are WAY too fucking underrated, it's ridiculous

Really wish I would have kept up with my Japanese studies. Maybe try to pick it back up again.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJIYZGs4iJs

Forgot to link live performance I really enjoy.

Best punk album of all time

This, so much. It's Opeth at their peak.

>Best punk album of all time
That's not pic related

Overrated band, overrated album

Heroin Chic was a potentially good song written and performed by the wrong band, should've been handled by Depeche Mode or something. That aside, this album's really not too shabby.

pretty great album