Took a genetic test and found out I'm castizo. Ask me anything

Took a genetic test and found out I'm castizo. Ask me anything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJ

What is that? 25% Amerindian 75% European?

Wtf is castizo

Yeah, just about. It's basically what I always suspected. Most people assume I'm French though due to my looks and last name.

So you're basically white?

OP in the pic

I'd rather be something else than full wh*te pinkdick tbqh

T.CHI

you know what to do
drive out the wh*te devil and reclaim the land of your ancestors

A good amount darker than I am. I'm 6'3 as well

Pic related. I'm not super white (especially under this yellow light in my room) but I'm not really dark either.

>in all black and white couples, the guy is black and the girl is white

>notentiendo

Get out of here

>tente en el aire
>no te entiendo
>torna atrĂ¡s

Fuckin kek

Post your results, bro.

>thinks pinkskin matters

>take genetic tets
>30% Mongolian

Feels bad man

Damn my guy you skipped white and went to pink. Confirmed whiter than me

Fuck off green skin orc ooga booga.

Bro you're darker than me, does that mean I'm criollo?

How would you not tell that one of your parents is mestizo?

>isn't even a Greek
subhuman

This is very difficult to follow

Green eyes, brown hair. Doesnt speak spanish at all. Its kinda hard to just assume.

Why do you think anyone would care?

Sure thing, indio

Why do Americans care so much about where their ancestors came from? I will never understand that.

Cultural identity. It just naturally comes to Europeans, Americans? Not so much

I dont really care. I have always loved France. Its like not I have any ancestors or anything from there. Just thought I would share some insight on what someone of the racial quality can look like.

Perhaps, "white" comes in shapes and sizes. I know a few Italians, Germans etc through ARMA and they are bit darker than me. So skin color really isnt EVERYTHING, its a combination of facial features,hair color, eye shape etc.

Good. You're a quarter true American.
3 more quarters to purify.

To add "percentage identity" is something confusing Larry David for instance is 47% native american. Looks nothing like what you would assume of him to look like.