What level are you at Sup Forums?

What level are you at Sup Forums?

>Kreatrock
still funny

jazz should be lower on the list desu

im putting noise rock along krautrock so im at level 5 sometimes delving deeper sometimes going more shallow

>math rock on level 4
lmfao, that shit is entry level
this chart was obviously made by some math rock loving faggot who wants to seem cooler

and how are art pop and noise pop so far down

nah

Based on this shit chart I'm primarily spanning Levels 4-6

LEVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

horrible chart

4-infinite

levels 1 to infinate

>all these people lying about listening to avant-garde or tibetan throat singing
i know you all listened to it once and then never again, no need to lie or exaggerate

4 at the most

>field recordings
>musique concrete
these aren't THAT obscure, cmon... almost anyone can enjoy them

Level 6 mostly, with some of the infinity level.

FUCK YOU CUNT

Let me know when you want me to chase down your crew on social media and fuck them up in real life. I may write a few emails to your friends I already have on my list. Does your exgirl know that I know her current address or no? You close to the tipping point now. My advice is concentrate on your own loser life and sucking rich white art scene euro dick. Already got someone willing to "visit" a "store" downtown ;)

That bitch is going to regret her involvement.

Your art sucks.

nice

Pretty much 1-5 as well as try out, here and there, some of the other lower levels. Out of curiosity.

5-6

Nothing nice coming. Just wait. Hope you enjoyed your vacation! ;)

>Tibet throat singing
One (1) level five (5) please

not even on the llist

Dunno.
Where would power electronics and sound collage go?

5-6

1-6 actually, I listen to what I like

>not posting the full version

field recordings of folk, so id say 5

All of 'em.

im on levels 1-5, what do

wheres onkyo
anyway i'm in infinity

Reminder: if it has recognizable human language lyrics, it's eternally level 1 normalfag "music"

Mostly 3/4, a bit of 5 onwards and a dash of 2 on occasion. If we're talking about how deep we've gone then I've enjoyed Forms of Paper so infinity from that alone.

two examples of albums with discernable lyrics that are not normie
scott walker - bish bosch
venetian snares - huge chrome cylinder box unfolding

nibber i'm listening to avant garde right meow while in bed

i only listen to overlapping space noise and smokesound

Level 6
I like some lowercase though. Rec some good field recordings and musique concrete.

Art Pop that low? So fans of Bjork, one of the most famous female singers of all time, are "That weird guy"?

I actually love throat singing. Every now and then my best friend or I will turn to the other and just start throat singing as best we can and then the other will just join in, no questions asked.
So I guess at the bottom.
Could be a lot more on there though.

isnt ambient normal now?
why is folk so low?
am i weird?
aH

>Experimental as a genre
>Shoegaze that low
>Basically everything else on this shitty list

Level 5, at the tipping point of Level 6...
Maybe I should just become an hero.

i hit a genre in every tier, does that make me well balanced?

Same with folk, how the fuck is that so low. And jazz should at least be level 2.

Level infinity here, AMA. I occasionally listen to harsh noise walls, lowercase, musique concrete, and have a huge library of dark ambient put out by Cryo Chamber.

Levelo 4.

that chart is fucking awful... stop posting it, delete it from your computer and empty the recycle bin

This is such an entry tier chart

makes you a tourist, pseud

3-6

drifting from 2 to 6-5, not into drone too much but i find it enjoyable in some situations. But anyways genres are for the plebs.

All over the place.

Strong 3 to a light 4

Any non retarded person reaches all this levels within 1 year of coming here.