CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE

CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE CAREER SUICIDE

> I AM SILLY NIGGA
>t. Internet Boi

proof based melon still has some good opinions left in him and hasn't completely sold out yet

why does he have to bring up that 6ix9ine was involved in a sexual performance with a minor (note: he did not penetrate the minor nor do anthing rapey with her) yet won't bring up that David Bowie literally raped a girl when discussing Bowie nor cares about Michael Gira's issues when rating the Swans? I'll tell you why: 6ix9ine supports Trump and it would be very dangerous for the liberal soy media like Fantano to give any support to 6ix9ine, so they must find any way possible to defame him

you guys can't be serious about 69. that's pure cancer.

and calling people soy won't make your insecurities go away.

Anthony's penis is a strong 3 inches.

or his music is maybe just uncreative shit, you know.

then why not just say that? why devote a sizable portion of the review to discussing the "pedophile" stuff?

you guys pedos for thinking that sus shit
SCUUUUUM GGGANG

reasonable

or maybe his music doesn't have enough substance for a full length video, especially compared to the hype surrounding it when it came out, so he had to dig for something else to talk about to make the video worth watching.

that's some convincing argument right here

SCUUMMMMM GANNNNNNNGGGGG.

I'm sad. That mixtape was dope :(
Fantano just doesn't understand the new direction rap is going in

that sweet sweet revenue won't come unless it's 10 min long, am i right?

Memerap was predicted a long time ago

drop dead.

Die

oh, i think you just turned me, my man...

i realize now

SCUUMMM GANNNG!!

yeah hip!!

scum gang? more like cum gang

>Calling a bad album bad is career suicide.
Neat.

the video is just over 6 you fucking retard

he doesn't even play isaac though

shit, i thought you liked pedos following around 6ix9ine and shit

SCUMMM
GANNNGGGG

The fact that SCUM stands for Society Cant Understand Me really s hows how soy tekashi is

SCUMMMMG
GANGGGG

SCUUUUUM GAAAAAANG

Get with the times man

scumm gang

SCUMMMM
GANNNNGGG

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
GANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

>melondrone children turning on fartano because he didn't like their kids' music
I love it.

Oh shit is this /69g/?

SC
U
M

G
A
N
N
N
G

SCUMMM GANNNGGG

scuum gaang

SCUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

babies upset their shitty rainbow rapist makes garbage music for retards and they ate it up, then fantano gave them a dose of reality and it hurt their feelings

SCUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Because the 2 most interesting things about 6XD9 is that he looks like a crayon box and he likes younger women. His music is horrible on nearly every level. At least with other shitty rappers they have decent beats. He doesn't even have that.

How much $ did 69 give your school for trips?

SCUMMO GANGOOO DESUUU

6oy9ine makes hard music for aggressive masculine men (such as myself) get with the times gramps

Silly niggas btfo

yo im straight like the 4th hokage to these stone niggas

>KAZAKHSTAN DON'T FALL BOY
>KAZAKHSTAN NO BROKE BOY
>KAZAKHSTAN TOTE POLES BOY

SCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM GGGAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

SCUMMMMM GANNNNNNG

yup

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

SCUMMM GANNNNG

S C U U U U U U M
G
A
A
A
A
A
N
G

>crayon box
Dude looks like a sparkledog, he's a fucking edgelord 13 year old furry OC. Dude looks like something you would see in an overpriced commission getting knotted by a lucario.

You're defaming Bowie. He transgressed social and legal boundaries by sleeping with a 15 year old groupie who had pursued him, yes, but at its worst it was statutory rape, not a violent sexual assault by a predator as you make it seem.

6ix9ine's music may slap but it's content reflects heavily on his activities, attitudes and fucked mindset. It's not like you can separate the artist's behaviour from the artwork because the two are heavily intertwined.

what does he actually say haha? I've only heard Kazakhstan as well

>1:43 onwards
regardless of your opinions of 69's music this review is pathetic.
fantano gets upset by 69 rapping about the same shit all his favorite black artists do. then he casually misrepresents the actual story of what happened with that girl because that's what the clickbait article titles and shitposts on Sup Forums said. he then calls the aggression posturing as if there is a single hip hop artist who doesn't posture non-stop. aggressive meme rappers are the least offensive in that sense because at least they don't try to hide it. rappers like kendrick or that fag jpegmafia posture in a much more insencere way that makes their music too embarrassing to listen to but middle-iq white boys like fantano eat that up. again though this clearly wasn't a music review. he barely describes one track and the rest is him being upset over politics.

Tekashi 69

where my stiffy niggas at?

The thing is, Gira and Bowie's issues were not related at all to the music they were releasing. Bowie never made a song about sleeping with a young groupie. 69's lyrics feature disturbing sexual content that, in the light of his previous legal issues, leave a bad taste in the listeners mouth. The fact that his album cover looks like a childrens cartoon was also most definitely a move made in poor taste.

This is why 69 tries so hard hes over coming all the bullshit to show something real that isnt pretentious kendrick marketing himself to wannabe huey freedmans

Does DAY stand for "dab and yeet"?

You need to be over 18 to post on this board.

SCUUUUUUUM GAAAAAANG

you know its just his opinion right ?

STROOOOOONG THREEEEEEEEE