EL TIGRE scored 9 (nine) goals out of 10 (ten) shots on target in 6 matches

>EL TIGRE scored 9 (nine) goals out of 10 (ten) shots on target in 6 matches
That's frigging 90% efficiency

Why and how Ligue 1 Conforama have the BEST players?

Anyone can do that when playing against arab french farmers.

>Le top player is shit leagues man

Falcao made UCL semifinal last year, what more do you need?

Can you please remind me when it was the last time that a french club won something??

Monaco won Ligue 1 last year

I tell you why French clubs seldom win.
Because French hate winners, but secretly want to win. More precisely, they hate guys who work hard, make money, and deserve their success. They want to win without having the means to win.
They want small guys to win, but want big guys to lose. Like they want small Saint-Étienne to win the UCL, but not PSG.
Remember Olympique de Marseille? Only French club to win the UCL because it had actually put money and efforts to win it. What happened next? for a mere 10 000€ bribe, French league put them in 2nd division, they destroyed our winning team.

Didn't know about this.
I remember only when Monaco lost the finals to Porto after smashing Chelsea in the semis. Well, good luck for they this year.

He was good for Atleti.

are you ready champions league ???

Lyon is better than besiktas
Monaco is better than Lyon
So Monaco will crush tiny besiktas with no problemo. at least 2-0

Don't listen to that mong, the real reason is that us French care too much about food, wine and women to really give a fuck about sports in the same way that a desperate scouser or an overpoor spaniard would.

>EPL Flop

Hmmm.....

How'd he do the in PL?

it's like this ying&yang thing

if you have a Cavani, you're bound to have a Falcao somewhere to balance it out

>Because French hate winners
Does that only happen in football?

No, French hate people who succeed. Or at least have better success than them

>hon hon, pierre. Shouldez-we fight les
Germanz?
>non non, baguette, that vouldez be du winnin, mon ami

I mostly noticed this mentality in football, yes. Because football is also hated by elites, as the ultimate pleb sport.
Despite being one of the best sport to practice.
No, French think they are better than anyone else, especially their own French neighbor.
So they HAVE to do an upper class sport like rugby, judo or tennis. But definitively not football.

>French hate people who succeed. Or at least have better success than them
What is this autism ?

>More precisely, they hate guys who work hard, make money, and deserve their success.

So that's why they hate America so much... We hate everyone BUT "guys who work hard, make money, and deserve their success."

Because we sold them to you