youtu.be/qc8XfgbEWzk
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f419zXj4
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=vcKzlZHl7PY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-edI1XCkwA
youtube.com/watch?v=xkyT7f7ohvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, play Mayonaise with her. In fact, I got a great idea, OP. If it becomes sunny at your town when you date, try to go with her to some forest or grassy field, and watch the sunset together with her while Mayonaise plays. Then, if she likes you enough, when the song goes acoustic, you look right into her eyes. Straight at her elegant gaze. Right after the acoustic part of the song, you and her kids while the light of the sky beams at each of your faces. In that particular moment, your spirit will remain bonded with her for the rest of eternity, almost like an amulet for the heart.

Please?

youtu.be/MElfYleGIVU

Feels is about relationship my man. Enjoy.

I WANT TO DIE
(its ok OP nice job tho)

how

HOW

ima keep it real w/ u chief if this is ur fijrst gf its probably not gonna last but dont let that discourage you have fun with it and take it lightly

>tfw in a relationship for almost 4 years now
Songs for this feel?

grimes

Vulnicura

We both hate grimes though

grimes

Chances are you break up. But for now, play brother sport to celebrate.

>like girl
>she starts liking me back
>second she likes me back she becomes repulsive and ugly to me
>just want to be alone
Music for this feel?

This is usually what plays in my head when something wonderful happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=gQaeg4t_AX0

Be careful op, I was literally you three years ago. It was my first relationship and my brain was fucking surging with dopamine for weeks. Not to be a buzzkill, but chances are that it might not last long. Just take it a step at a time, take everything she says with a grain of salt, and don’t get too attached, for if/when that time comes, the ‘heartbreak’ won’t be so bad. Good luck though.

youtu.be/qc8XfgbEWzk

OP, you are probably going to fuck this up, but doesnt mean you cant enjoy it while it lasts. Appreciate all the good moments. If you feel something funky in your gut about the relationship, leave. Good luck, user.

you are too pure for this world user. i appreciate your existence and i truly wish you the best

All the lonely fags in here you can smell the pocket spaghetti.

He’s makikg fun of you, calling you a cuck hence the “you will look at her and her kids” as in you’re going to be the father of kids who aren’t even yours

how did you do it pls i need a gf im so lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

dont fuck it up
check these quads

not sure about songs for now but make sure you've got a copy of disintegration at hand in case it goes sideways
that album is engineered for post-breakup catharsis

good for you man. i just wish you had some adolescent experience behind you to avoid the otherwise inevitable first love mistakes. at least you're kinda mature by now though, you probably have some idea what to avoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=lL6f419zXj4

Three years and this song plays in my head every time i see her
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

>tfw 21 and never been in a relationship

I know I'm the problem but fuck, I hate my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcKzlZHl7PY

OP, listen to this.

If you only feel like a track or two, listen to Grass and The Purple Bottle

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-edI1XCkwA

iktf

>Babby's first gf

It's a good feel, breh. Whether it lasts or not, don't worry too much about it. Just enjoy yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkyT7f7ohvc

Lmao, 2nding this

grimes

got my first gf at 21 and got bored in 3 weeks then broke up with her a bit later

Agreed. Was exactly in the same spot 3 years ago.

need gay bf with entry-level taste

I don't regret getting insanely attached to someone when I was 18 and being hurt for years after as a consequence. It's almost unbelievable to me in retrospect that I loved her as much as I did when I was so fucking immature, but I know I really did because the feeling hasn't left.

Anyway my point is that it depends on the person, if you find someone truly special it's worth risking getting deeply hurt imo. Even if it ends in tears it'll change your life.

>will be 21 in 5 months
>never had a gf
>don't know if I really care that much
it's an abstract feel

>tfw 27 never had a gf
It’s an abstract kind of hell. Hitting peak levels of loneliness. Will to live fading.

>20 here almost 21
I have kind of stopped caring at this point. I wouldn't mind either way really, if I do end up with a gf or I don't. I kind of like the feeling of isolation and solitude now. In the past I tried escaping it and that lead me into a depression, but now I don't mind it that much, just sitting with the feeling and not trying to change it.

Good luck, the only thing gay guys listen to is Lana Del Rey or some other female pop singer, anyone with acceptable tastes is either a nerdy autist fag type or a basic hipster type that’s ugly and/or has too much hair

At least you fuckers have had someone, I’m 23 and I’m a lossless virgin, I had one big crush on a guy before I graduated HS and he wasn’t about it and I made an ass of myself, hats history but I still keep hanging onto it since it’s the closest thing to anything I’ve ever had, even if it was completely one sided. I don’t have any friends or ways of meeting new people and I’m lonely as fuck. I want love but I can’t love someone that puts me off, and that’s exactly what most gay guys do and the ones that don’t don’t give a shit about me