Times youve met Baneposters IRL

>be at work (buyer for a beer shop)
>my bells beer rep stops in
>we chat for a bit
>"oh i see you got that new Deftones beer"(beer collab w/ band)
>yeah, you a Deftones guy?
>"yeah theyre pretty good"
>there is like a 5 second pause before i say in banes strange accent
>For you
>we lock eye contact while there is about 15 seconds of silence, neither of us looking away.
>"well cool man, just came to drop by, see how the Bells is doing. I'll see you..uh next week man"
>heh b..bye

That was 2 months ago and he hasnt been back since. he knew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1yqsxJUEg
youtube.com/watch?v=pLikXliYJDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I work in a university library's technical services department and have created a number of meme images I won't bother mentioning. One day I was walking past a co-worker's desk and he was photoshopping a dog food ad from Beneful to Baneful.

We have never spoken about this.

Deftones is a great band
>I've never met a baneposter irl

My friend worked at the local movie theater and a guy at work would always talk about the plane scene

if i ever come across a banefaggot i would beat the shit out of him

I used to work at Goodwill (Not retarded, btw. Not all Goodwills do that). On a really busy day in like mid 2013, prime baneposting time, a donor had some "heavy" boxes and warned us, but he looked at me and said "you shouldn't have a problem though, you look like a big guy" and without thinking I responded "for you". Thankfully it was raining out and I don't think he ever heard me clearly.

smells like burning hair

Your lucky. That just sounds gay

>"well cool man, just came to drop by, see how the Bells is doing. I'll see you..uh next week man"

>Why did that faggot just say "for you" in a weird voice

yeah now thinking about it i dont think he baneposts

My former co-worker wanted to get a tat of Bane, while being a big guy. I warned him about our addiction to all things masked, and that's part of the reason he was so keen to find another job.

For you

>overweight
>people call me a big guy every now and again
>say 'for you' every now and again
>even do this in my mother tongue

best part of being a full stack web dev on a new project is that I can set up the initial config of the site anyway I want until the web designer comes and fixes it.

so I put a picture of bane as the front page and main product page.

>mfw all my coworkers computers had pictures of bane on the website and no one has changed it yet.

>bane
>not CIA instead

wasted

That would be extremely painful.

Ive never met another baneposter IRL but I have created 3 baneposters throughout the years.

This is an average baneposter
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1yqsxJUEg

Are baneposters actually autistic or is it just 'muh layers upon layers of irony'

youtube.com/watch?v=pLikXliYJDs

Layers upon layers of irony on top of autism

this one was worse than this one

>tfw you find out your girlfriend is a bane poster too

Why not both?

Autists have trouble with irony. It would be extremely conflicting.

>You will never be this autistic

First time I had sex with this one girl, I quoted the plane scene at her. She was only willing to say the "you're a big guy" line though because she lacks commitment.

>tfw I can only achieve orgasm when that scene is playing out
What is this fetish even called?

Being overtly ironic should be classified as some sort of personality disorder.