Why aren't all the top teams go in a super league? I'm sick of watching PSG vs. shitters FC matches

Why aren't all the top teams go in a super league? I'm sick of watching PSG vs. shitters FC matches

kys yourself

They will eventually. Europa League and Champions League is only the beginning

When the fuck did France start shitting on this board?

>Psg
>top team
>never been past the CL QF

when neymar signed

>kys

cringe

You now realize that if a superleague had begun like 10 years ago, PSG wouldn't be in it.

Expect more and more French here when >we win the UCL next year AND the WC

let a handful of plastic arab rich customer united teams bankrupt hundreds of teams around europe
no thanks

> like 10 years ago
more like 4 years ago

Football's gotten boring man. It's the same team meeting each other every year. Before the internet when a foreign team comes to town it used to be something magical on a European night. Now it's what's fucking new? I can sit at home and watch any team in any league. There's no surprise anymore. I want that surprise back. Gather a team, train for a few months and challenge another team, like they do in boxing. Abolish all the traditional league system I don't know. Fucking try something.

plebs:champion's league
patrician:europal league

Why would I want to watch part time plumbers play football?

I believe Team USA would win the European Super League.

why would you want to watch overpaid instagram divas play football

Because they're good at it. Why would I care about what they do in their spare time? I'm not their boyfriend.

Because that means they play for the love of the game?

Why would I care if they're playing for love or for sausages. They're still terrible all the same.

Do your country have a proleague?

Yes but I don't watch it. Why do you ask?

Stop being a plastic Man U customer and start supporting your local football.
If enough Viets do that, maybe in the future you'll become relevant in the sport, and access the dream and honor to participate in a World Cup

I'm not a customer of any club. I watch football for fun only. Vietnam is not going anywhere anytime soon because of corruption. The people in charge are not there due to ability but by bribery. So they don't give a fuck.

As a Celtic fan ikdf

el vietCONGO jajajaja

mls is the patrician choice

Tell your other teams in your league to git gud