I want a japanese GF, what are my chances?

I want a japanese GF, what are my chances?

how old are you?

Are you far sighted?

Yes, akira

you fucking gross man who exaclty would love to be with someone like that, japanese whores likes white chads so you have no chances sorry man

Maybe you should lose your glasses.
They make your eyes look goggly and your nose look enormous.

I heard they would fuck any white dude from germany

You have blonde hair blue eyes and pale skin. I dont see why not. Japanese women are whores for white dick

t.beta japanese man

Like this, akira? Bonus: i have a fetish for anime

not that way they're not worthless who only search for white skin whatever his look is, surely they're whores but not for this degree, also stop baiting and use someone pics only because you hate him or whatsoever

lose weight piggy

I also saw a lot of egyptian girls nowadays with white german guys. The guys want they body and the egyptian girls want status.

are you a bit cross-eyed?
Maybe you look good in sun glasses.

>tfw older than you
>tfw look younger

Very high.

dude egyptian girls not very diffrent from the japanese one or any other whores around the world who only search for white skin. but for egyptian maybe they also searching for money desu

Funny how OP is pathetic no matter whether he's a real uggo or using pics of someone ugly so he can feel like he's better than him.

lmfao

I don't even know your language, but i will come next year to your country as a refugee. I want to spread my white genes in your country.

Thanks for advice

Millenial aged like champ.

1/5 for the effort

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a German to enter Japan as a refugee!

live in on of the first world countries and wanting to enter japan as a refugee, there's neither religious persecution nor any wars in your country to make you aple to enter any country as a refugee even Zampia

...or i date a japanese girl via internet and ask her for marriage, that will ensure my crusade through japan.

Fact: I will enter your country next year, akira.

forget about japan man if you really that dude in pics and live a pathetic life and wanted to date some girls, why didn't you come to egypt and hang out with girls here, if you have enough money and work on yourself to become fit then the girls will worship you or even kiss the ground you walk on, there's much of qt brown hair and eyes here, but only if you have enough money, other that stay in you country

Japanese is known to be very law-abiding.
It's easier for a camel to go throught he eye of a needle than for you to find a girl to marry you for a visa.

No, i want to stay in japan, they invent anime. They girls also worship my skin, in egypt i could gt kicked in the ass by arabs if they see me with your girls.

>even kiss the ground you walk on,
what's happening to your girls...(´・ω・`)

you made me laugh bastard, with that creppy look man japanese girls will avoid you, or you pay them to give you a blow like every scum human did, also i asked if you are rich because of what you said, you can live in a rich hood far from the arabs brainlets, but i really wondering if they will like to date you in a rich hood because you know they dont search for money that much they search for attractive man
nothing bruh the same of ever golddigger around the earth

seriously you look a fucking retard even to me who is not accustomed to see gaijin face