20:45 Atalanta vs Crotone

20:45 Cagliari vs Sassuolo

20:45 Genoa vs Chievo

20:45 Juventus vs Fiorentina

20:45 Lazio vs Napoli

20:45 Udinese vs Torino

20:45 Verona vs Sampdoria

Other urls found in this thread:

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/sporting/detalhe/do-primeiro-ao-ultimo-golo-na-liga-a-magia-de-bruno-puskas-fernandes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=86qtNPQpyCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry, they don't have the Bosnian league on tv here. I would watch it if it was!

All of our good players play in Italy, therefore its mine.

>warm_up_for_me_sturato.jpg

this is the day Palacio gets his revenge

>it's a Szczczc episode

Occasional THANK YOU BASED SAMP

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/sporting/detalhe/do-primeiro-ao-ultimo-golo-na-liga-a-magia-de-bruno-puskas-fernandes.html

>hey babe, watcha thinkin' about?
>Niente, solo treni

Wait what It's serie A again????

yes

>le earned 7 million euros by sitting on the bench man
If he had an ounce of decency he would score three own goals tonight

Last digit is where Bilan finish this season.

When did Jj become so flamboyant?

Please no

The power of 200 million euros

Pretty realistic honestly.

Post >yfw you discover Sturato is the style visionary that decides what everyone at Jj wears

The absolute madman

he's not starting

>this last goal against Tondela
thank you based /seriea/

>warm up for me, Sturone.png
How would you translate that to Italian?
Something like: caldo per me, Sturato?

Help to pick a club to follow pls, no fascists

He could easily be a starter for every big serie A team but obviously they all went for nignogs or turks meme

Riscaldati per me, it makes sense both in football and in a sexual way

riscaldati per me, sturato

pretty much every team apart from Lazio as long as you ignore the subhuman ultras

Scaldati per me, Sturaro

Crotone, most nobelest club

Support based Sasol

Just support Lazio. Immobile(their striker) is in form, Parolo is aging like a fine wine (excepting his game vs Milan when he got sent off for a stupid foul)

And if you don't like them, root for Internazionale, it's their season.

there's nothing based about Sassuolo

SS Nazio

based

threadly reminder

KEK'd.

What the fuck is that?

The power of smart real estate
youtube.com/watch?v=86qtNPQpyCc

I still don't get who the fuck is Fabio. Did they misunderstand Xavier or something?

NERDY TRENDY WEAPON TO THE GLORY

Who is she?

Midweek games

this is straight out of some kubrick trip, but let's not forget other wonderful moments such as Juventus' Harlem Shake or Milan's pre-game haka dance.

chink owners not even once

Juventus' Harlem Shake was just a funny clip to celebrate a victory, Milan's haka dance was some advertising thing I think. This is literally Suning's way to show themselves to the business world

we /comfy/ again today lads

sir chess > buffoon

post >yfw it turns out that Ranocchia was the good one of the duo all along

desu I was kinda impressed by Nagatomo's performance this weekend. Almost want him to start, he does well when advancing forward.

Also lineup for tonight:

what's his endgame

why wouldn't they just sign a rb?

Not tacticool enough for Allegro

respond

Someone needs to make a sturaro-allegri-someone else out of this meme

join us

Fabio

As a Sporting fan I always feel obliged to support based Fiorentina.
It was pretty cool when you guys came here for a friendly this season. Well, except the part where Marco Ficini died.

I still watch Inter for João Mário tho.

Not a good idea on this week

Not exactly what you wanted

I have a SCP mug on my desk

how do you say "shoot the damn ball into the fucking goal for once" in portuguese? it seems he can't grasp this concept

It appears that your crest is out of order silly frog

It's not a matter of weeks, I'm a longlife dear Pasquale

kek no I meant with faces and all. I would do it myself but I can't use photoshop

>imagine having memes that aren't up to date
Top myself desu

*lifelong

>badge on the white space
>stars on the black stripe
it's pleasing my autism so hard

>stars ordered in a bow shape clashing against the straight black line
it hurts so much

just wanted an excuse to post the third kit pic, I oddly like it very much. also that smug dybala
yeah. insanely superior to the absolutely horrible banana away kit

Yes but the lower stars are perfectly standing on the beginning of the stripe, that's perfect

I have a scarf!

"CHUTA FILHO DA PUTA"

Honestly, if had more goals in him he could become world class. He was never a great scorer, that's why he cost 40 instead of 60 imo.

I'm surprised that Mbaye gets to play instead of Krafth.

no I'm not watching your league

I like the design but not the color, which one would've made it better?

unironically pink would have been great

hmmmmm

What the...

this but with this shade

THIS
And I always tried to defend him when possible

TOP KEK

>Italian senator Antonio Razzi has a bizarre idea for solving the North Korea crisis - “I want to bring Paulo Dybala”. The Forza Italia politician is a Juventus fan, and has attracted controversy in the past for praising Kim Jong-Un and claiming work camps in the country are in fact tomato greenhouses.

>“I want to bring Paulo Dybala to North Korea, and I’m also trying with [pop group] Il Volo,” Razzi said on Radio Cusano Campus. "I know that Kim Jong-Un is very passionate about sports and music, that’s why I’m trying to get the Juventus superstar involved. If I take Dybala there, there will be 200,000 people in the stadium and they’d have to put up big screens too. It would be a national party.”

as much as people like to meme about him he tries to do something

the hero we need but not the one we deserve. Please Rockets man, save us from Rocket man!

probably the prettiest person they'd have ever seen
could work tbqhwy

>the prettiest person
Yeah, but how many medals does he have?
Check. Mate.

Honestly kek'd

Gil Dias brace or hattrick tomorrow, pals?

same

how are you guys liking Gil Giorni so far?

Do they go chink-chink when they walk?

He's great, his dribbles are always almost successful (he's already scored a goal too) and he links up very well with Bruno Gaspar (who already has two assists). I just might start watching your league

Simeone brace

>Cassano: ‘Inter will win the Scudetto’
Antonio Cassano predicts Inter will win the Scudetto, and discusses his decision to leave Verona.

The forward joined the Butei on a free transfer this summer, but walked away without playing a single game, and it’s still unclear whether or not he’s retired.

“There was no spark there,” Cassano explained to Tiki Taka.

“It’s like when you’re seeing a woman and she no longer attracts you, so you leave. I took a big risk 12 years ago leaving Real Madrid for Sampdoria.

“I didn’t feel like making a similar choice this time. I knew this would be a season of suffering for Verona, but I didn’t know if I could give 100 per cent to avoid relegation.

“I gave up a lot of money, which not everyone would do. I left things on good terms with them, we have a good rapport.”

Cassano also discussed some other Serie A topics, including Juventus Coach Max Allegri, Paulo Dybala and his former club, Inter.

“Allegri is a superstar on the bench. He wakes up in the morning, he invents something and it goes well. He can Coach the top teams because he understands things well as a superstar.

“Dybala? He won’t be like Messi. Messi is the best player in history and only Cristiano [Ronaldo] gets close to him. You can’t compare something unreachable with a great player.

“This isn’t to take anything away from Dybala, he’s very similar to [Vincenzo] Montella. He’s strong, he’s intelligent and he scores so many goals, but Messi is something else.

“The Scudetto? Inter will win it. [Luciano] Spalletti is a great Coach.”

>Bologna - Inter possible to be delayed or even postponed due to heavy rain in Bologna

she is l'avanguardia di Suning

also, who /forzainter/ and /milanashit/ here?