Why has the sperm count in Western men dropped by 50% in 30 YEARS while in Asia it has stayed the same?

Why has the sperm count in Western men dropped by 50% in 30 YEARS while in Asia it has stayed the same?

fox59.com/2017/08/16/sperm-counts-drastically-declining-in-men-in-western-world-according-to-new-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/25/health/sperm-counts-declining-study/index.html
youtu.be/4udfZegF4RM
anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaimed_water
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what an ugly kids :(

Because western white men have inferior haplogroups. Scandinavians in particular.

Those kids are a crime

cry more wh*Te dogs

im not even white

what are you then?

She look no older than 21 ..3 kids.. wtf chang.

I am Gypsy Aryan master race ofcourse

Better to have 3 kids at 25 then to have 0 kids at 40 years old. That is the situation that is happening now in the West

I wish I could lay my eyes on a gypsy woman so pretty as esmeralda. They're all fugly.

French gypsies were literally just Spaniard muzzies that were banished from Spain, so a lot of those "gypsie" girls weren't fugly

some are cute, most just dont take care of themselves

at that point no longer a...

>Better to have 3 kids at 25

whatever 3rd worlder immigrant.

its just evolution. biology relizes that white sperm simply isnt needed anymore since most white men prefer video games and internet. black and asian men are impregnating western women left and right so evolution realizes its still necesarry for them

you missed the part of having 0 kids at 40 years old. the reason why the West is so fucked is because you have this large population of child-less women (especially in Europe just look at Angela Merkel) who are voting for policies/leaders that is leading to the death of Europe.

asians were already at a low starting point

have you looked the world population? asians are the most fertile people on the planet.

primitive birth control irreparably damages the male fetus.

>fox
>according to new study
Fuck off retard.

Is CNN good enough for you?
cnn.com/2017/07/25/health/sperm-counts-declining-study/index.html

What? Gypsies are gypsies, not muzzies.

gypsies are ethnically indians from India

The girl on left seems pretty, girl of center 80% probability of being ugly, the kid is a eternal virgin loser.

No worth.

the jews are secretly feeding us estrogens

pls halp, send steroids

I know, and we have more of 1 milion of them. And they are worst than muslims.

True, also "gitanes" seem to really hate Roma gypsies for some reason, probably because people compare them

Gitanes aren't that bad, met some in France who were pretty cool and not at all like Eastern Euro gyppos.

Because I pumped myself with estrogen when I was 16.

although this is a joke, the amount of estrogen in the processed food you eat is really no joke.

It's not a joke

Monsanto GMO shit

This. Bis-phenol A is a powerful estrogenic, and it is everywhere.

You fell for the transgender jew?

I had no choice, I like boobs too much

According to the Hebrew University, White men's sperm count has declined by 52% over the last 40 years, so your men are a dying breed. White women need us to fertilize them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while the beer swilling, cigarette smoking, and drug injecting kuffar can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of. If the country is left to the bigots, the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go choose a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can't afford it, commit suicide; it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.

Is the plastic water bottle a meme or is it really horrible for hormones ? Is there any alternatives ?
I don't think you can buy water glass bottle in supermarkets

its not meme, you can drink tap water

Isn't it even worse because of the birth control hormones that women urinates ?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee callate mogolico

>Why has the sperm count in Western men dropped by 50% in 30 YEARS while in Asia it has stayed the same?
Sedentary lifestyle
Diet that induces a wide variety of diseases
Aging population
Plastics, BPA and BPS everywhere
Oral contraception that doesn't get removed from the water
An education system that encourages kids to be mentally ill

this, tap water contains estrogen from birth control

My cum is always pearly white and thick, as long as I don't wank more than once a day

you can if you have your own well

That doesn't mean shit m8. You need pic related. It is simple, just mix sperm 1/50 with physiological water (0.9% salt) and watch under 1000x magnification.

Don't you guys have that gypsy singer? Edita or smthn?

She's half gypsy and when she was still qt I was just a toddler.

her best song
youtu.be/4udfZegF4RM

does boiling tap water kill off the estrogen?

Idk, but there are foods that can neutralize the estrogen.

Here's one example: anabolicmen.com/anti-estrogenic-foods/

no, it is a very stable molecule, hence why it is in our tap water despite rigorous purification measures

That is a meme tbqh. Only anti-estrogens like nolvadex or clomid would really help, but taking these things daily also would have serious side-effects after a long time

why isnt this bigger news in the West as a 50+% in sperm should be a huge health concern

Because the sperm count in Black MEN has increased.

And yet Asians are failing even harder at having kids than whites. Even the barely literate peasantry of China faces demographic collapse in the near future.

If you read the report, there was no change in any non-Western populations.

>yet Asians are failing even harder at having kids than whites.

That isnt even true. White birthrates are lower than Asian birthrates. It is only if you include non-Whites living in Western countries does it raise slightly above Asians.

And Chinese birthrates were artifically depressed due to governmental policies that was lifted recently.

(((why indeed?)))

>Why has the sperm count in Western men dropped by 50% in 30 YEARS while in Asia it has stayed the same?
Too much jacking off and sleeping around.

That government policy change isn't going to turn around long-term trends. Even if every Chinese couple went to work having their two children, it still wouldn't reach replacement fertility.

Worse though is the gender imbalance. Even if a lot of the so-called 'missing girls' actually exist (and this isn't just Chinese Communist Party propaganda to stave off fears of demographic collapse), women are drawn away from the countryside in much higher numbers than the men, leading to a situation where men and women aren't just divided by social class but by literal geography.

He's right the two on the right look like they have some sort of syndrome. They probably communicate with grunts.

why are you counting other mens sperm

Meanwhile I'm having a kid by accident because my "girlfriend" from Austria thinks abortion is a sin.

Hasn't stopped Asian women flocking to white men

It is a sin. Be a man and take responsability, if you can stick your dick there you should face consequences too.

Well my mom had endometriosis but shocked doctors that she kept getting pregnant though many miscarriages.
But think its due to dad not being born in the westvwhere youre exposed to soy bpa estrogen radiation think was the reason why wrre born.

I wonder bein a 2nd gen western born immigrant will my sperm decline be minimal compared to my white friends whom their fathers were also exposed to these pesticides an other sperm killers.

>Isn't it even worse because of the birth control hormones that women urinates ?
Only if you drink their piss. Very few municipalities use treated waste.watee on drinking water (LA is one example I know of).

>LA is one example I know of
That explains a lot.

>morality f*gs

Is that so you can see your cock?

No way thats scary....untreated water shit.
Probably worse then drinkin wayer from gangesGo on

Then again...

No it's treated sewage that is purified to drinkable levels. I still wouldn't drink it though.

Well so is premarital sex may as well be responsible with your sin.....shes just reelin you in

Lil eliot rodgers yay

Think its just a small spike to a downward trend. Still gettin more immigrants ready to procreate

>Then again...

from the article :

"The general fertility rate was 62.0 births per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 1 percent from 2015 to a record low for the United States."

Record low birthrates in the US. Nevermind that more than 1/3rd of those births were to non-whites. What are bragging about again?

This was always going to happen. Hispanics are either leaving the country altogether or sticking around to live in a socioeconomic class that's not too different from that of urban blacks. Their birthrates have started to adjust accordingly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaimed_water

t. nigger

>Still gettin more immigrants ready to procreate

t. Zhang al-Pajeet

I'm actually worried about what all these plastics and man made substances are going to do to us in the future

Demographic trends tend to be cyclical in the United States. We see birth rates fall during periods of increasing urbanization and see them skyrocket during periods of increased migration out of cities. Right now, urban housing is a big deal and lots of people want to live in cites, just like in the early 70s. As the market adjusts however, and suburbs become increasingly lucrative due to low prices, more development, and cheap transportation (electric cars are coming into vogue and even without them, the US is virtually energy independent for the first time in like 70 years), we'll see birth rates normalize and another 'boom' generation (like the boomers or the millenials) will start to appear.

Even at 'record lows', US birth rates shit on those of pretty much every developed country except Australia, and even many of the developing nations can't match it. These demography cycles have been happening in the US since like the 1890s, and will probably continue long after we're dead.

Actually it's simpler than you make it out to be. Millenials are starting to have kids now and are a big generation so that results in an uptick in birthrates, what is known as an "echo boom". Millenials in of themselves were the result of an echo boom from the large population of boomers having kids in the 80s-90s.

Birthrates had been on the low side since the mid-90s because women of childbearing age were Gen Xers and there were a lot less of them than boomers.

Birthrates almost everywhere in the world except Africa are dropping markedly in the last 20-25 years.

Even the birthrates in African countries are falling and that's probably due to rising living standards over there.

Obesity reduces sperm count. But there are probably other factors, like microwaving food in plastics.

If you bothered to read the article's source you'd realize that men of all races were tested, including blacks

The state of the economy is a factor to an extent although the US had baby droughts during several periods of prosperity such as the 60s and the late 90s.

I know fuck. I just don't want to move to Austria.

suppress your negro instincts to run away, we need more euro babies

>tfw have to meet the parents who I still haven't met
>have to learn german
>have to leave my friends and family

It's not easy man.

European dick size has increased while Asian dick size has reduced

Soon you will not be able to enter a vagina

Keep using tight and tight under wear. You will soon finds out what is be sterile.

>mix sperm 1/50 with physiological water
DON'T DO THIS. IT'S MUSTARD GAS RECIPE.

>using this data based on nothing

there's very little dick size differences here. i'm asian and have a 7.2 x 6 which I used on two french exchange students so far for example and both thought it was the biggest they've had.

>m asian and have a 7.2 x 6 which

Lol no

Asian women have a narrow waist and Asian men a tiny dick,

When Hapas are born, most of the time the mother must have a caesarean section because she is not fit to give birth to Big European Men

All to say that European men bigger than Asians by far.

> I used on two french exchange students

*laugh*

actual data on asian-americans, white-americans, black-americans show very little difference or at most 0.2-0.5 cm. i'm too lazy to pull up the study but the average is around 14.5ish across all races.

don't need to believe me either on this or hooking up with two french girls studying at my school i don't really care.

>Not having children makes them vote for bad things

Jesus the right is retarded.