Arsenal fans are telling me he's the best in the league and leagues above Hazard. Is it true Sup Forums?

Arsenal fans are telling me he's the best in the league and leagues above Hazard. Is it true Sup Forums?

He's not even the best at Arsenal.

He's wouldn't even be the best at colo colo

whos better

Mesut desu

Even the mouth breathing retard is better than sanchez

>Kane
>Hazard
>De Bruyne
All easily better.
>Eriksen
>Silva
>Pogba
>Lukaku
All arguably better. That's not including defenders and keepers

Sanchez is pretty good but he's too selfish to be elite, although at may just be because he's surrounded by shitters at Arsenal so he tries to do everything himself.

He's alright. Too good for Arsenal, but not so good he's the best in the league.

What do you mean? He's been saving that pathetic team season after season.

he's literally a league below hazard as he plays in the europa rather than the cl

He's not motivated atm

>best in league
>is benched
Either Wenger is senile or Arse fans clueless.
Possibly both.

Prime Ozil is better than him.

Arsen anal lol

hazard is a fucking meme. i dont know why people rate him so high. cant have watched him

>can't make his team on at least 4th
>best player
top kek

that is true, sasuga senpai

I miss FM a few seasons ago when so many great players like Hazard and Alexis and Neymar and Douglas Costa were at minnow clubs and you could slap together a title contender in two transfer windows.

Where does Hazard stand among the best players in Europe? And can he actually win the Ballon d'Or with Chelsea as he claims?

>Arsenal fans are telling
Stopped reading right here

yes desu if english clubs can do well in the cl and establish the premier league as the greatest league in the world

He's good but there's quite a gap between Ronaldo - Messi - Neymar and him.

Jesus is better

ronaldo and messi are in the twillight of their careers and gaymar is overrated

him being overrated doesn't stop him from being better than Hazard lol.

Hazard's definitely in my top 10 but way closer to 10 than 1.

He's pretty good but not close to as good as arse fans rate him (like top 10 in the world or some shit). Arse fans are so quick to jump on Ozil while saying nothing when this piece of shit disappears.

IMO Ozil vs Alexis at their best goes to Ozil. Also it sounds like he's a shitty team mate desu.

neymar will need consistent CL success to win the ballon d'or and i don't see it happening

moron

Hazard is probably the most overrated footballer in world football

>27 years old this season
>has had 2 good seasons, ever

yet people still try and put him in the top 10 players in the world. literally what??

Sure, if he works hard, gets better and Chelsea keeps strengthening the squad and having success with conte's 3 at the back system that is suddenly all the rage.

whenever he's on the pitch he's a level above everyone else

he's not a highlight player but if you watch him you will see him consistently take players on and beat them every time he gets the ball

if he were better he wouldn't be in arsenal desu

Current Top 10:

1. Hazard
2. Kane
3. Aguero
4. Ozil
5. KDB
6. Lukaku
7. Pogba
8. Sanchez
9. Mane
10. Kante

how do you justify ozil over kdb. the latter is much more consistent

>ozil above kdb
>no spanish stephen ireland

absolutely fucking clueless

t. NIGGER who supports aresenal

attacking players only:

1. hazard
2. kdb
3. sanchez
4. pogba
5. aguero
6. jesus
7. lukaku
8. mane
9. kane
10. sane

1. De Gea
2. Hazard
3. KDB
4. Sanchez
5. Kante
6. Mane
7. Kane
8. Eriksen
9. Lukaku
10. Aguero

>win CL with PSG
>win world cup with brazil
He'll get the Ballon d'Or easily.

>tp
>tf

Ozil hasn't been good for two seasons now
Aguero isn't fit enough
>Mane
jej

aguero hasnt been injured for ages

yeh if that happens sure

can't see brazil winning in russia though iah it's france's or spain's year la

Protip: Barca and Halal NEVER sell anyone that they still have use for (excluding this Neymar thing). If they offload someone it's bc they're unneeded or not good enough

thats not related to the thread at all and I'm sure real wouldve loevd to keep morata

It does, Alexis wasn't needed / wasn't good enough for Barca at the time so they sold him.

Real didn't need Morata at all. Uncle Flo always wins.

a literal meme player

Both are very good at their best. But when they're playing bad, Hazard disappears and Alexis loses the ball like crazy.

Overall, I'd rather have azzar (the 3rd best player in world la).

3 good seasons at least. People forget how good he was 13/14. That was the season people started to mention him in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo. He was absolutely unplayable at times.

He is by far the best footballer in the Premier League although certainly not the most consistent.

yes he is...

>2 good seasons
>What is 2009-2012 Lille Hazard?
>What is 2012-2014 Chelsea Hazard?

Difference is Alexis loses the ball for Arsenal all the time. Look at his dispossessed stats. 2.3 per game for the last 3 seasons, but Hazard only disappeared for one season (due to >mouyes playing him while he carried an injury to save his ass, kek).

>Pic related: Hazard's worst 'dispossessed stats in every comp he's played in' seasons.

Yeah Hazard is fantastic at protecting the ball and drawing fouls. Arguably on par with Messi who does it in a far less physical league.

he "saved" them one season, which just so happened to be their worst season ever.

t. muslim

Kolasinac

the goat

Nice try Arselelfag. Hazard literally destroyed French league in LIlle and has had 3 great seasons in Chelsea.

>ozil hasnt been good for two seasons now
thats complety fucking wrong

sp is embarassing desu
oh wait
>tf
>tt

>Arsenal fans are telling me he's the best in the league

No they aren't