When did you first start browsing Sup Forums?

When did you first start browsing Sup Forums?

right now

April 1st 2010 when Reddit's shitty April fools site made it fucking unsuable

Honestly, the fappening

last year

I was getting of sick of Sup Forums and their
tfw no gf and shemale threads

this board has been taking by blacked threads

it will be time to find a new board soon

What other boards do you actively post in?

The summer of 2014

Fappening got me on Sup Forums, i was interested in western movies and tv series so i came on this board.

around 2009 begging for torrents and the link for the odd livestream

I came from Sup Forums you figure it out

When Sup Forums became unbearable. Right before /vg/.

i think around 2007

2010 PB (pre-bane era)

That's called 2 BBE

>he didn't come here for L O S T
>he didn't stay because his life has no meaning

LMAO

For you

this was the only place that I heard hated tdk like I did

how wrong I was

Used to main Sup Forums in 2008 then Sup Forums. Dabbled in /fit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums for awhile.
I don't go to other boards that much.

Since it was born. I don't even remember the year.

Couple weeks ago. Was just curious to see some reactions to R1.

This place is such a shithole it really made me appreciate the boards I main more.

I miss Kaiji. :-(

Sup Forums

when i fist came here I didn't know shit about nuffin and his posts would trigger the fuck out of me.

there's some people on IRC that are still in contact. Supposedly he's full on normie now

Been an occasional lurker since '10 but I've been spending more time here as of late. I guess you could say I'm a Sup Forumsimmigrant

Yeah, that's what I heard. All of my favorite tripfags have either left or are in hiding. :-/

2-ABE

Davey hasn't logged into his PtP account in 2 years and 9 months.

Who would give up a PtP account like that?

2012-2013ish? some guy kept spamming the "i'm a big guy for you" bane cock image on /fit/ and it brought me here. now im a fat loser who doesnt even lift anymore

t-thanks Sup Forums

2014, had an accident that crippled me for a year and I was looking for someone to recommend me some films because I was 24/7 laying in bed with nothing better to do

Last year. I figured this board has better taste in television and film than my friends from high school.

lel. Davey may not have been that big but he'll always be a favorite. a legitimate true nutcase.

He used to drop into #Sup Forumsshows when swam was streaming anything JGL related and sperg out. It was like clockwork.

;_;

Dubs

2009 - after the teaser for Avatar released

I remember District 9, Inception, Lost, DKR, it used to be better here

I initially came to Sup Forums because of boxxy, who knows how long ago that was

That the child actress from Malcolm in the middle?

check em

yeah

peak Sup Forums

Some time between S1 and S2 of Dollhouse

>livestream
I miss livestreams, they're so rare nowadays.

Someone did an O.C. livestream last year and it was so fun. I hope he comes back.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you think ryan remember kaiji to this day?

same

i member that, ryry was trying to get bella numbers in her streams but couldn't quite pull it off

Summer

(summer glau)

Is kaiji dead now?

around the time Drive came out
needed a place to discuss it

no i saw him on r9k a year ago, he said he gave up on little actresses :( i think he has a girlfriend

I still haven't.

Except now you just make other boards unbearable

late 07/start of 08

I wish I was a girl so I could wear cool Egyptian jewelry like this and not look like a magician/date rapist.

2011 because that's when I started using Sup Forums and I figured this would be a fun board filled with people I could talk about movies with.

Worst mistake of my life

>2006
>January 30 - moot implements forced anonymous on Sup Forums, with users unable to post with a name, tripcode, or subject, remaining until March 26, 2007, which, by then, it had definitely worn out its welcome.

>February 6 - orz.Sup Forums.org and cgi.Sup Forums.org crash and are not fixed until three days later. During this time, the secret board, /5/, hosted on the orz server, was deleted.

>February 12 – Cracky-chan discovers her cult and decides it’s enough. She makes a public statement on 420chan telling everyone to stop. Later, Kirtaner closes the board.

>February 17 - The three new servers purchased during the Donate or Die 2005 campaign are successfully brought online. Each served as a backup for three of Sup Forums's content servers, with nov.Sup Forums.org backing up cgi, bin.Sup Forums.org backing up zip, and tmp.Sup Forums.org backing up orz (img was already backed up by dat.Sup Forums.org). In addition, the new servers took care of all post submissions, speeding up the boards significantly.

>March 23 - 6M GET was achieved on Sup Forums, with a picture of Senator Bill Frist holding up a card and the text "In after 6M GET". It was mostly considered a winGET due to the potential for epic shoops.

>April 1 - Sup Forums's CSS is fucked with yet again, with the page layout being changed to tanasinn.org's layout, with a looping voice saying "Don't think. Feel and you'll be Tanasinn." Letters were randomly changed to the three-dot triangle symbol.

>April 6 - Three new trial boards are added: Sup Forums (Comics & Cartoons), /po/ (Papercraft & Origami), and Sup Forums (Sports). Two days later, five more boards are added: /cgl/ (Cosplay & EGL), /ck/ (Food & Cooking), Sup Forums (Music), /n/ (News) (Changing the previous /n/ to /an/ - Animals & Nature), and Sup Forums (Television).

When the Plinkett review of the Phantom Menace came out.
The "Only a Sith deal in absolutes" thread was the first thread I saw.

Such a nice guy.

Im on the internet since 1998.

Good god, I can't believe I've been browsing Sup Forums for over ten years.

>/n/ (News)
In retrospect this was a mistake

Right around the time inception came out. I remember all the god damn top threads

I remember that one weirdo who used to count down to Bella Thorne's birthday everyday.
Then the day came and the thread was spammed with gore scat and cp.
That was funny.

That's a pure meme. If anything Sup Forums is shitting up other boards.

cuck meme
bane meme

this is mostly true

2012 when I got bored of shitposting on Sup Forums

First came by Sup Forums occasionally in 2006. More regularly in 2007 and was a regular on Sup Forums by 2008 following LOST threads, but stuck around because the place had a knack for memes.

Any oldfags remember Scar? He was a pretty odd tripfag but had his own style of humor.

i missed this

We had the most epic raids of actors AMAs.
Tom Hardy and Jennette McCurdy were epic.

Lets raid /lit/
>>

What happened during the Jennette McCurdy one?

a friend introduced me to Sup Forums in 2013, started coming here around 2014 then it became my home board

Imaging being a user in Sup Forums the paril 6 of 2006

dickgobbler was never a Sup Forums meme.

It was right when the whole Dan The Man thing has started, so we asked her couple of questions about Dan.

around before the fapenimg

but Sup Forums since ~2004

i love cracky
we were smaller back then

What was pre-2010 Sup Forums like?

Also when exactly did the pedo spamming start?

>What was pre-2010 Sup Forums like?
Not that different.

Lost my job in 2008.
Started lurking Sup Forums and raided some 13 years old girls out of anger.

3 years later there was this thread about Drive and then came here to talk about it.

Never could leave after that, the autism was too strong and appealing.

>normie reddit cross posters who've been here less than 5 years: The thread

If the fappening brought you to Sup Forums you need to lurk moar

Anyways OP, I've been on Sup Forums since 2009 and I have always lurked Sup Forums.

More waifu and pedo threads.

September 2012

and you want a medal or someshit?

this, though the amount of Star Wars threads was the same, there was also Lost thread.

>pedo spamming start?
it was always there in b , i think.
how it is your not mentioning the cuck and bvane spamming as a problem?

No, just for newfags to respect Sup Forums culture. You used to get shit on a lot harder for low quality post and newfaggotry . most 4channers who came after the fappening think Sup Forums is /shitpost/ , and are the reason for its lower quality of post nowadays

faggot 8cuck gooblyqueefs have infiltrated this place since jim shut down their shitty containment site.
I couldn't figure out why everyone is so pedo obsessed lately, like more than ever and then I found out today when tried to go to cripplecuck after laughing at that stupid yee video from 2 years ago.

late 2015.

Is that a jojo reference?

i have lurked nearly every day since late 2006

i am in hell

Whenever Breaking Bad finally ended (September 2013?). My cousin had been on Sup Forums since Dark Knight Rises and told me to go on it to see the outrage.

I only went to Sup Forums and Sup Forums at that point so it was kind of an eye opener. Ever since I've been going to a lot more boards and really broadened my worldview.
Baneposting is still funny to me

this is the oldest image in my Sup Forums folder. 12/5/06. i'll be an heroing this year, probably.

get out while you still can.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What is a livestream?

It's like a YouTube video but everyone is watching it at the same time of the original broadcast if that makes sense

We all in hell

It was in 2006, Sup Forums used to get butt blasted by all the LOST threads so moot made a containment board for us.

Slash b

When Abatap was king shitposter