bbc.co.uk/news/politics/eu_referendum/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

So, you think London's final count will sway the election?

Probably, and other big immigrant cities.

London is to Brexit as California is to Trump. It provides a massive buffer in the way of the opposition, a safe area, if you will.

Yes. As we speak they're focusing all of their cuck energy to fuck this up.
If Brexit falls Denmark falls with it and we're both forever doomed.

A white Britain would have left.
But that is exactly the problem.

Brexit will fail and my gf left me, I want to go out in style what do I do lads

Okay, just to be clear, whatever side gets the most number of votes wins, right? Not like whatever side gets the most amount of ridings?

Like, if Brexit wins 5000000 votes , but only 4/10 ridings and if Remain wins 400000 but 6/10 ridings, Brexit wins, right?

Is it strictly based on number of popular votes?

i think we're the only country in the world with that kind of fucked up system

Thanks leaf friend

Sorry to hear that mate. Why did she leave?

And regarding your question:

Apparently I wasn't making her emotionally happy my Viking mate, despite the fact we've been the best we've ever been in years, everything was fine and then bam out of nowhere, maybe it's just the eternal woman and it'll be okay

Yeah, I'm confused cuz I'm a leafy fuck, so I don't know how they do shit over there.

lol Don't be a fag. I'm thinking of visiting the UK and need a place to crash, so kill yourself after that, at least.

haha

If ridings means municipalities/patches of land, then you're not the only place in the world with it.
The UK has it too and it's why UKIP only has one seat in parliament despite getting 10% of the vote.

But I do believe it's absolute numbers for Brexit.

bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

DON'T LET IT SLIP

Don't fucking commit political violence
It does the exact opposite of what you want to achieve and it'll send the media on a campaign for months.

Agressive violence is useless unless you can take over, at which point you have enough power not to have to.
You can't take over, so your cause won't win through violence, it'll lose gigantically.

The only violence that wins people over is self defense, like the Irish did, which rekindled their spirits.

Fuck off with your shilling

Shit I'm truely sorry to hear that man. If anything it sounds very immature of her. You just broke up today?

I'm not commiting violence nor am I encouraging to it. Just wanted it official.

Yeah I think the Lord hates me, got the text immediately after I voted Leave

Sucks man, I feel ya. My ex dumped me out of the blue, also informed me she had cheated on me. Women just suck and it's better that sort of thing happens now and not when you're married and she decides to nab your money.

And hey, things are looking brighter for the Brexit.

Getting dumped sucks. Even worse when it's done over text. Seriously, if you're in a relationship for several years and the person TEXTS you breaking up with you, that's just twisting the knife.

Feel better user. I'm cheering for Leave.

Hartlepool, Sunderland, South Tyneside - You glorious Monkey Hangers! Long live County Durham!

It truely sucks. I wish I had some magical advise for you but I guess the truth is the first days are the worst and it's just a pain a man must endure. I could tell you it gets better because it of course does, but that won't change the phenomological experience you're experiencing right now.
Did you cut the contact completely or are you meeting again?

City of London just counted

What's the result???

>making her emotionally happy

Let me translate: "I found better cock than yours"

We're still winning

.. No way.

EU UNION COLLAPSE INBOUND

Remainers won't be as surprisingly large a majority as the leavers have been. Unless the cities surprise us leavers have a very good chance.

Thanks Cpt.Obvious.
Subtlety is known for its common decency.

within the margin of error and Londonastan will swing that shit hard anyway

Brexit will succeed and I have a date on the weekend

What a week

Thanks man, she's going to party I'm invited to, maybe there

The "City of London" is tiny, it's not the whole of london just a small rich area where a handful of billionares live. Completely insignificant.

What's the current overall poll???

Fuck, i forgot London is ruled by niggers.

Yes. 10 million people (out of 60 million of the UK) live in London. About 70% to 80% of them will vote to Remain.

Other cities too like Southampton and Brighton will probably vote for Remain.

All the results we've seen so far were EXPECTED to vote Leave. We haven't seen any of the big metropolitan cities yet.

Ahh okay.

leave 53, remain 47

None of these fucking waiting shit happens just wait 10 more hours until then all the results will be subject to change and it is pointless to watch.

You both know the both of you are comming?

Londonstan and Cocksland

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

>no bait tabs
You had one job, you fucking leaf.

Jews and Communists will steal the election. Screencap this for truth

Brussels kikes want your shekels and hate British liberty. They will drown you in shitskin rapists until your grandchildren are slaves to the Islamic Caliphate.

Is there no hope, Britbro?

Everyone is getting swept away.

WAIT UNTIL THE CITIES. The cities are the Remain STRONGHOLDS. And they have LOTS OF PEOPLE.

We won't know anything really until we start seeing London results.

It just might. Like 3.5 million non-whites in Greater London. Maybe more. Plus lots of white immigrants.

jesus christ Sup Forums you guys are eating this shit up. the vote has already been decide. you will remain. the game is rigged.

all that's occurring now is the media exploiting the vote in order to boost ratings

Yeah but leavers are outperforming what was predicted in the polls. Remain needs to do the same in their strongholds, but they won't. Remain is getting fucked, sadly. I can't believe this shit is happening.

This isn't Hillary vs Trump. It can't be that rigged.

There is hope, clearly, I'm just saying WAIT FOR THE CITIES before getting too carried away because that's the whole meat of the Remain vote.

Also, here's something guys... THE BOOKIES ARE NOW EVEN ON BOTH RESULTS. That's pretty amazing, but then again, they won't be expecting many people to place bets at this time of the night, so they will obviously be playing it safe by slashing the odds of Leave (normally bookies offer attractive odds to get you to bet. No one's awake now, so they are just playing it safe rather than trying to reel in punters.)

>Yeah but leavers are outperforming what was predicted in the polls.
You're right there

>Remain needs to do the same in their strongholds, but they won't
You don't know that, and there's been NO sign to suggest that. There is a MASSIVE support for Remain in the cities and it would be foolish to dismiss them.

I'm just saying, don't get carried away.

>It can't be that rigged.

If I understand this right, you could literally arbitrage betair and skybet's odds and make money rn?

betfair*

Arbitrage betting is a very difficult game user, these odds are shifting very quickly. But you could try it. My old coworker used to do arbitrage betting but the margins are usually very slim.

But yeah you are right. Just depends if you can get the bets in before the odds change. Have a crack if you want.

It's full of browns, and it's the home of the (((financial sector))).

Lift your head off your shoulders

So as I said, London has ruined it. Remain are now in the lead.

Oh well. Better luck next time lads.

NOOOOO!!!!

GET IN. C'mon london save this shithole from the northern monkeys.

Is it Majority of Counties + Majority vote to win like Australia to change something?

I'm not having my economy fucked because of some spurious logic about attacking lizards and jews.

We're losing.

Its total votes vs total votes for THIS referendum only.

Your a fucking idiot

staying in the EU is going to fuck your economy more than leaving it will

Goodnight my friends. You fought well. May the Syrians have mercy in you.

Like fuck it will. How on earth have you come to that conclusion? Literally no one is saying that EU is bad for the economy over the forseable future.

This is literally the only chance. By 20 years the UK will be 40% foreign born and will always vote out.

sorry to hear that lad
at least if you bremain you can move to Spain and work as a bartender there or something

no offense homie but if she breaks up with you via text after years of being together she was shit all along

Because immigrants cost money and require public services.

m8, poles support our services through tax money. Our pensioners are living it up and dying in europe, in spanish hospital beds. Anyway, soon it'll be the case that EU immigrants won't be able to claim benefits at all.