So, what the hell was her problem?

So, what the hell was her problem?

Who dis?

i liked dem diddies :D

HorrorKino

Not really no, decent at best.

Everything was so telegraphed and straight forward.

Decent permaneces except when you know who kills you know who, he got over that real quick.

Why is every horror/thriller movie nowadays completely devoid of any creativity and talent? Used to be my favorite genre

The Witch was very well made.

still is the best genre, just stay away from modern horror (with a few exceptions)

Holy fuck this movie sucked

True, but it was still boring as hell. And the possessed by a demon plot is just so played out at this point and it's not like they added anything new to it besides having it play out in the 1600's or whenever it was.

Ayyyy lmao

Was he GOAT?

one of her tits was larger

>True, but it was still boring as hell
Holy shit kill yourself, even my ADD normie friends were absorbed in it.

>Decent permaneces
holy pablomobilposter, gtfo

bro if you are looking for an original, new horror story you will be disappointed. It's all reheated themes and scares since like the 80s. That's why I don't even bother with the story, just focus on the atmosphere, cinematography etc. The witch is damn good because of other things, definitely not because of story. Can't even imagine an original horror narrative 2bh

>devoid of creativity nowadays
> don't breathe, the autopsy of jane doe; the vvitch and neon demon all came out last year
you're wrong.

I guess my biggest annoyance with modern horror/thrillers are that the supernatural route is incredible overused, like 75% of the movies are some possessed demon shit, it's absurd. But I guess you can't fault the jews in charge with this like The Conjuring being this popular. Fucking normies actually ruining cinema.

All of those are bad, your stupid.

> don't breathe, the autopsy of jane doe; the vvitch and neon demon
One of these is not like the others.

>your stupid
opinion discarded :^)

decent for something thats a not a sea-boot, but kino? c'mon...