It Ain't Sheev starts playing

>It Ain't Sheev starts playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RD4yGpk5Z4k
youtube.com/watch?v=8zYh1VvSryU
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Repulsorlift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least post the proper one

when will do do a spinoff about the bots?

Please fuck off to Sup Forums
I love Star Wars but TCW and Rebels disgust me intensely

Sup Forums - Television & Film

Obligatroy: youtu.be/RD4yGpk5Z4k

>Sup Forums - Comics and Cartoons
I really wish the jannies would start cracking down on you autists who think discussion of a children's cartoon like Star Wars the Clone Wars belongs on this board. It doesn't

>janitors
>cracking down on anything

DID YOU KNOW
you can hide threads so as to protect your weak fucking constitution you namby pamby

Kek

wtf do the blacked posters want? what is their endgame?

Rebels is good

Did it bother anyone else the the fighting between the robots and the clones consisted solely of either standing in one spot or slowly walking toward one another while firing their lasers without either side even tempting to use cover or positioning of any kind? I'm mean, whatever mental gymnastic you use to justify it, it still looks pretty stupid and is very dull and uninteresting to watch

To trigger Sup Forums

That's just the brilliant tactics of the Jedi generals

Same as everyone - (you)s

And somehow Sup Forums is supposed to be worse? How exactly?

The same way Sup Forums is about as bad as SJWs. Or did you expect people here to be reasonable, hmmm?

>no trenches dug
>no cover deployed to have the clones stand behind
>both sides are literally just firing from the hip and sprinting at each other

bravo lucas

Unindispensable fodder on both sides.

tbf it was a long long time ago, Trench warfare is a comparatively new innovation.

There's only like a few million clones canon and even the most basic tactics are capable of disposing of millions of unprepared and unorganized enemy units with minimum causalities on your side. Take a look at what happen to the Chinese troops during the Korean War

This is my gripe about the Clone Wars. We don't really feel that anyone is dying. Even the Battle of Coruscant just feels like a bunch of shit is happening in the atmosphere and everyone is safe below.

This

Clone wars is so good, your taste is post curry shit tier.

>no cover deployed to have the clones stand behind
yea, even the gun guns have force fields for cover.

hahahahahahaha

It's one of the best shows right now

Only cuz tcw was cancelled

I never watched the clone wars. Is it worth it?

I am more interested in seeing some Rebels try to survive after Episode 3

This, I can't believe Lucas let his hambeast daughter write for TCW.

I dont think those are black posters, just shitposters of any skin tone, in the vein of their Baneposting forefathers and their Dubsman ancrstors.

Yea its worth it. Fleshes out p much all the characters. It got some filler shit but is skippable. Dont bother with the viewing guide, watch it all. I ended up skipping a few episodes, 1 that comes to mind is about 4 r2d2s on some shit flat planet.

Imagine is Disney had any balls and made a Star Wars sewuel trilogy that actually advanced technologically. You could have armies of mass produced droids equal in ability or better than IG assassin droids, magna droids, and greivous. You could also have genetically modified and cybernetically enhanced super clones. We could have legit spec ops tactically infiltration scenes like weve seen in the EU with Arc Troopers. This I think would make more sense than putting thousands of units in open battle. It would also present a more even match for force users.

Yes. Pol started it. It is a reaction to them. Theres a war being waged over this entire board and both sides are zerg rush out shitposting eachother. But one side started it

Do yourself a solid and watch the first animated series first. It's the real clone wars kino experience. Then watch the newer 3D series. It is fun and worth a watch if you are a fanboy but I cant in good conscience say it is the better version. Theres just too much cringe mixed in with the good elements and stuff introduced that really shouldnt be entered into the lore, though it technically is

It's bad when you can't legitimately tell if these are from the prequels or one of the dumb cartoon movies.

>Over 1 million droids lose to 192,000 clones
Fuck that's dumb

I got a better one

youtube.com/watch?v=8zYh1VvSryU

Trenches can't be dug into that terrain. It's too rocky.

how the fuck can a laser beam create lift
oh wait i know
the force

DED

Tfw the lazer beam heats the surrounding air creating a convection current of less dense air

How does an energy slingshot work?

kiberfibre

>how the fuck can a laser beam create lift
It's ain't lift
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Repulsorlift

then why the fuck does it need to spin

It worked for the British Empire for 100 years. Why not the Galactic Empire?

>not bombarding any droid army from orbit instead of wasting resources in a ground battle

>have laser guns and laser swords
>have mastered interstellar travel
>still fighting land wars at all
>fighting land wars with 0 tactics at that

Every time I see something from the prequel era I find more and more to be pissed at.

Because it's a good trick.

That picture looks like when a large battle between npcs with bad ai take place in a video game

>Being this historically illiterate

Normally, infantry back then didn't have to hide since if they were far enough from the enemy the bullets couldn't hit them.
Besides, when cover was needed, then cover was used (most famously in Rorke's Drift).

>Unindispensable
"Disposable"

That's some good shit