Is Natalie Portman aka Hershlag the only actor whose entry into the film world was through Star Wars to "make it"?

Is Natalie Portman aka Hershlag the only actor whose entry into the film world was through Star Wars to "make it"?
Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Jake Lloyd, Hayden Christiansen, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega--none of them had/will have careers like Natalie had in the wake of The Phantom Menace.

portmans career is dead as fuck. and the answer to your question is harrison ford

Ewan McGregor

this guy wins Sup Forums for the day

Harrison Ford had a career before Star Wars, idiot.
Ever heard of Indiana Jones?
t. reddit

A thread died for your stupid bullshit

>Indiana Jones
>before Star Wars
are you retarded?

She had a career before star wars. If anything, she says that star wars made it difficult to get roles or that were good to begin with.

Hamill has been working for fucking ever and Carrie was Hollywood royalty.
Hershlag hasn't been in anything good since black swan.

you actually trip now?

I can't tell if Harrison Ford is drunk, drugged, pilled, stoned, has dementia or just kinda a dumb guy.

Everytime he goes on tv he looks like he just got dropped off by a fucking spaceship he's so out of it, and not in a fun Star Warsy way.

She was in some major movies before Star Wars. She got tons of praise for her roles in Leon and Beautiful Girls and Heat before Episode One existed.

she is also a card carrying tribe member

just like ford and fisher innit

For now on, yes. It was a long decision

gotta admit it's pretty pathetic to trip under someone else's name and try to piggy back off of their fame. Are you a Portman stalker? Do her people have pictures of you taped up in the security hut outside her house?

She already had a career
him to.

Harrison Ford was pretty unknown when he did Star Wars.

Fisher became a good writer.

He's a known pothead.

>Bites

WHY CAN'T I OPEN ANY PIC REEEE

be nice to him

She was in Leon: The Professional before that. It's her best role.

Does Keira Knightley count?

No

It means NSA is snooping on your computer
Delete System 32 and you should be all set.

Fords best roles came after SW. It made his career.

not so much star wars as his relationship with lucas

indiana jones was the role that cemented him

Daniel Radcliff is doing some pretty neat stuff.

I notice you don't try to argue that it is pathetic to trip at all much less under someone else's name, especially someone from Star Wars.

I seriously hope her people keep an eye on him so he doesn't try to stab her for something he thinks her character did in a movie. cuckoo

you retarded baiter, she was the other way around,
she had a grea t carreer before it, then Star Wars killed it.

He was great before it (Trainspoting), SW just made him some name in hollywood

>coughs

Do you know what her feet smell like, by any chance?

No, not at all. But if I had to guess, they smell.

>whose entry into the film world was through Star Wars

Is it autism?
I did costume design for a few years and got to work with her. I tricked her into thinking I had to find a "template" and got to handle her feet for 20 minutes (it is normal to spend hours in makeup so this was nothing).

She bathes every morning in this strong chemically rose fragrance extracted from strains bred for enlarged osmophores and her skin is infused with it, it seem to affect the composition of her skin flora giving her a unique otherworldly scent. She is above normal women. Regardless she can't stop her feet sweating and after a few hours it takes on this faint yet musky fermented smell, more like sauerkraut than edam. I swear she was ovulating, judging by her body language and the way she was smiling and looking at the Chad costars and big guys working on set, there was definitely also a faint hint of sex pheromones.

she looks particularly jewish here

Hamill might not have "made it" as far as acting but he certainly made it when it came to voice acting. He's pretty much THE voice of the Joker.

Harrison Ford you mongoloid retard

natalie's entry to the film world was leon and she had a ton of roles before getting cast in star wars. your original post is flawed. harrison ford was more of an unknown when he was in star wars than natalie portman was.