At what point did Sup Forums take a turn for the worse?

At what point did Sup Forums take a turn for the worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/cx64yfr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The contrarians

Grimes

every post on Sup Forums even was a turn for the worst

whenever the alt right started coming here. they should be shot desu.

you can find part of the answer in that image

The alt right doesn't exist and Sup Forums was already fucking shit.

If we had a propagandist on this board I'd like someone to make an image where the itaots guy in the op picture chases after a pepe frog in a maga hat with a shotgun

Sup Forums was always shit but 2015 was when things started to get much, much worse

Sup Forums
interchangable
and you are blind if you dont notice the bs they pull here. soy spam and "hurr nigger music jews" threads or derailing threads. they should be banned, preferably from living.

>racist fascists, commonly referred to as alt-right, don't exist

this is evidence that Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums

Filter those words if they hurt you that much.

It's always been on a downward trajectory, but around 2013, when Pitchfork explicitly started promoting hip hop and Billboard pop music over electronic and experimental and rock music (often for political rather than aesthetic reasons), that had a really negative impact on the board and music discussion in general.

They have no place on a music board period. It shouldn't have to be filtered, it shouldn't be here at all. None of those threads have anything to do with music it's just mindless racism and people trying to push an agenda. Go to fucking Sup Forums if you want to post about nigger jew conspiracies.

Please go back to Sup Forums and stay there fagget

>politics have no place in music

I don't go to Sup Forums

Sup Forums threads never have to do with the music it's just complaining about the politics or crackpot racist rants

When you and the major media companies who control your brain decide to promote art for its politics rather than its content, don't be surprised when you provoke a political discussion

>hurr jews brainwashing de kids to like the degenerate music

hang yourself

When daily Kpop generala that have fuck all to do with Korean Pop music were allowed to stay, because waifu posters need Sup Forums to get their fix.

You might need to check out some other site that are full of people with low sensibilities. Lilke yourself. Don't like it? Hide and report them like the rest of us, faggot.

2013/14 things got noticeably worse...i don't know if it was rock being replaced by hiphop or streaming or what...

I do, maybe the mods should ban their posts because they're against the rules

Don't remember mentioning Jews in my post. Why are you so obsessed with Jews?

Sup Forums fucked this board up but it was already getting bad around 2014

it became a meme rap /r/hhh fantano dominated board around 2013-14. indie has stagnated, it's pretty much dead, so a lot of indie kids from the earlier era of Sup Forums outgrew the place and werent replaced because indie was less popular, so instead they were replaced by the incoming memerap kids

Sup Forums invasion is just a site wide problem

If you're hiding them, than you don't even have to sweat over it. What you don't know wont hurt you.

Kill yourself, I mean this 100% unironically. Please for the good of humanity, end your life.

not that guy but you're naive as fuck mate. whether it's for money or for pushing a political agenda, mainstream media cannot be trusted, period.
he didn't even mention jews and you're so quick to jump to that conclusion. fucking retard.

You don't fucking get the point, kill yourself

like you know what's best for humanity, you fucking pathetic gremlin.
neck yourself. not for the good of humanity, but just so i can sleep soundly tonight knowing there aren't retards like you on this earth.

>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW
>K-KILL YOURSELF!
Jesus christ dude

I get the point perfectly well, and you're an angry moron with no argument

Sup Forums is fucking awful but it seems like a bit of a boogeyman here, shitty teenagers using Sup Forums as a wikihow for 'how to be cool and different' has been the case since at least 2009 i think

Sup Forums posters should actually kill themselves though, like no meme. they seriously should. they are vile.

You dont get it because the point is discussion of your crackpot Sup Forumstard conspiracies isnt the point of this board period. There is no place on here for threads about "hurr media brainwashing the kids to like the degenerate music". It's low effort paranoid garbage that belongs on infowars forums not this board.

I wanna say around 2014. Something just changed. I think it coincided with Pitchfork getting big into hip hop and RnB.

man, go outside, get some fresh air.
stop wishing death to people.

Sup Forums are pretty fucking bad here
not as much as Sup Forums, but you cant have a decent rap thread without some motherfucker posting about how he doesnt like negros

unironically this but it has literally nothing to do with racism/soy/jew whatever. Who gives a shit about that. The real problem is that an influx of failed normie newfags discovered Sup Forums and then proceeded to spread like cancer and shit up not just Sup Forums, but pretty much every board.

Fuck off nazi apologist

2010 when Pitchfork fraudulently gave 6.7 MBDTF a 10.0

Yeah normies and boomers came here from Sup Forums too.

Sure Sup Forumstards who just make thinly veiled b8 threads or alt right agenda pushing are bad but those just get deleted. The more damaging effect is the legions of pleb retards that become regular users.

Not everyone you don't like is a nazi.

Yeah but both negroes and rap music are wholly without merit 2bh

K bro thx

So what you're saying is you want to put me in a death camp, nazi?

No bitch. Never again

Well that explains why you think the alt-right doesn't exist then.

Sup Forums are
and they post here
and they need to fuck off

look up atomfwaffen division to see what some of these alt right fucks are up to

I dont like white supremacists or neonazis either but they should have free speech and shoudlnt be kicked out of our board just because they disagree with people as long as they like music & post about it.

>but they should have free speech
Lmao
>shoudlnt be kicked out of our board
They should be kicked out of far more than our board

>atomwaffen division
>altright
?

Sup Forums
memerap
fantano

holy trinity

>The organization has been affiliated with 5 killings since 2017
wow, so not even a quarter of killings compared to prominent alt-left terrorist groups like Black Lives Matter and la raza. They need to step it up

ya
it's pretty much just Sup Forums but actual terrorists

Sup Forums as a whole made a turn for the worst when people started referring to the sadfrog.jpg and feelsgoodman.jpg memes as Pepe

yes I know that was his original name in the comic the reaction images come from

Sup Forums doesn't realize how much of a shitfest they bring to this board because they don't know what Sup Forums was like before they invaded. sadly, they think they're doing people a favor by red pilling them, i think that's the issue that moderation should curtail: never-ending red pill missions. it's 100% an invasion, and on other boards, that would be ban-able, but apparently, not here.

Their motto is
>Join your local Nazis!
not even Sup Forums is that stupid

Also when people started referring to feelsman as "wojak"

Reminder

When Sup Forums broke their containment and infected the entire site.

The answer for all "why is X board shit now" questions

>Sup Forums
>soyposters
>right wingers
>trump voters
>all ahead of left wingers

:)

That never even happened.

It was a poll a couple weeks back
strawpoll.com/cx64yfr8

From a visitor perspective this seems to be one of the better boards on this site. At least there is actual sharing/discussion of music and shitpost grimesthreads and fantanothreads are easy to ignore
t. mains co/v but comes here occasionally

I don't give a shit.

You're just mad Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber and get upset when people call Kanye West and 69 and Lil Xan faggot shit (which it is)

Man, fuck you guys. Seriously. It's ok if commie assholes, tumblr, rap fans, sjws, and genocidal antifa fucks post here, but Sup Forums makes a few off color race jokes and we're ruining your board?

This fucking poll...this board is shameful. How can you all hate your race so much?

>t. mains co/v
OH NONONONO

1900 votes on that poll bro, good sample size. Sup Forums spoken democratically, and we agree that Sup Forumstards are a cancer on this board. Fuck off, we're building a wall to keep you out.

walls don't exist online dumb fuck

Nah you literally aren't.

You're just a homosexual and overly sensitive

>commies
cool guys, usually into art and lit stuff, more informed about the topic, dont typically make b8 off topic threads, arent racists

>tumblr
2013-era boogeyman

>rap fans
music, you may not like it, but it is music and belongs here

>sjws
boogeyman, and they're just reacting to your off topic b8

>antifa
reacting to your off topic b8, last two wouldnt be a thing on here or noticeable if Sup Forums didnt shitpost

I'd rather be gay than a white nationalist sympathizer desu

Borders dont exist either, it's all man made social constructs

Its comes with this sites mindset of free speech over anything, no censoring of ideas to a certain degree. Most people are aware of this before coming here and reason they keep posting here.

People forget this site in its entirety is a detainment center from the rest of the internet. So be glad this site exits.

Memerappers

>I'd rather be gay
It doesn't matter either way to you because you've never been in bed with anyone, male or female

They have the right to post all the free speech they want on Sup Forums, Sup Forums isnt a politics board though. If it has nothing to do with music it shouldnt be here

A little surprised tripfags weren't an option, but then again I guess we've long since given up on getting rid of them.

>Borders don't exist
AHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A WALKING MEME

the invention of smartphones

>but then again I guess we've long since given up on getting rid of them.
It's because tripfag culture doesn't exist on this board anymore.

That's not true and that's rich coming from a white nationalist. You're fucking pariahs, and for a good reason.

Nobody wants you, in real life or on an imageboard full of music hobbyist autists

they technically dont

I'm not a white nationalist

You're just a pussy who, again, was a coddled spoiled baby who has never worked for anything in his life. You're entitled and you want the world to be your echo chamber

they technically do, actually

You sure do defend them a lot though, not much better.

How am I defending white nationalists in any way?

Maybe you should grow the fuck up.

Yeah they fucking do, look at a map.
Countries exist, different cultures and races.

This place is Tumblr tier

You defend their right to speak
>what is a construct

if youre not one youre arguing on their behalf

I defend everyone's right to speak.

Again this isn't your echo chamber.

Grow a pair of testicles you fucking douchebag. Furthermore, just because someone calls Kanye West shit doesn't mean they are a "white nationalist". I am so tired of having any sort of conversation with unintelligent, uneducated, college aged white people.

Well guess what, let's get rid of borders!
Let's see how that works.

Glad you think that, fuck off if it bothers you.

Here, have I got the place for you!

>kanye west
strawman
it's more the "hurr niggers are low iq and commit crime and jews are pushing nigger music on white kids" kind of shit that gets posted in rap threads that people dont like

Lmao fuck no. More reason for me to stay I will drag you out to the place you belong dumb redditor.

Nah miss me with that gay shit

You broke white people who think they are entitled to any sort of an opinion on society are a problem.

>"niggers" are low iq and commit more crime
prove it wrong