You can only post in this thread if your club has existed across 3 centuries. NOT SO FAST Real Madrid...

You can only post in this thread if your club has existed across 3 centuries. NOT SO FAST Real Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea.

>posts a pic of a club which only existed after 1945

>1945 to 2017
>3 centuries
American education is a thing among chavs in britain now?

>changed colours
>means they stopped existing

cool logic mahjeed.

Starting a Football Club lads what should I call it and who wants to join?

and name you fucking idiot. Why don't you just go to bed with a fucking kangaroo already

Hardchester Utd.
me on the left

ok hasheem

1876 checking in

The oldest and most important european club coming thru

>change colours
>change name
>lol same club lads.
next you're going to tell me MK dons have been around since 1912

Same club you SEETHING PSG fan.

>MK dons
Mortal Kombat dons?

>same club
see

It is quite a stretch to say that Manchester United legitimately exists after year 1999.

t. ABU

>change colours

Um no sweetie.

>fan of a club whose fan base is 70% pakis
>insinuates others are pakis

This abo's got sunstroke

the united business would never allow this now

>we wore the same colours once.
>see guys we stayed troo to our roots.
good effort son, but not today

Do Glasgow Rangers still exist?

so what you're saying is Real and Bayern accomplished more in less time? noice

makes me laugh when I see third world anons tell me >my club has no history, despite it quite literally existing before their entire country

Is the success worth selling your clubs soul?
honest genuine question.

Progress Niederkorn needs to beat someone in EL so yes, they do

>started in 1874
>moved into current stadium in 1879
>get to watch one of the oldest professional clubs in one of the oldest stadiums in the world every 2nd week

feels gr8

What success though? 2 Pl, FA Cup and a league cup in 9 years of unlimited spending is hardly success.

I don't understand the question though. Is it better to sack the hundreds of Mancunians who work for your club because you haven't got the money to pay them? Is it better to keep on churning out perpetual misery for all your Mancunian fans? If you think getting shot of all the shit chairmen and owners we've had (although there's been some noticeable exceptions) while still actually retaining the fans and the people who've worked there all their lives, is selling our soul, then I have to ask... what do you think our soul is? If you think our soul is "being shitter than Utd", or always being relegated or getting promoted, then I'm afraid you're wrong, and just another outsider with a worthless two cents. Not that you're worthless mate, you're an absolute star and I don't want you to feel sad for the rest of the day

Name 10 more successful teams in that time. No teams from meme leagues.

>no meme leagues
>PL is a meme league

>Man City winning the Premier League twice inside a decade (possibly three times inside a decade if City win this season, which is entirely possible) is not a success
>little City, shitty City, City who I used to get bullied for supported City, division one City, relegated City, goalless City, City nil, winning the league twice inside a decade (potentially three times) is not a success
The only way your flag could offend me any further is if a leaf appeared on it

Chelsea, Man Utd, Bayern, Dortmund, Atletico, Real, Barcelona, Sevilla, Juventus, PSG

too much paint sniffing

this looks like shitty pasta desu.
I'd rather support a mediocre team that wins the occassional trophy than support a 'let's buy everyone and offer ridiculous amounts to compete
they're like the 2nd/3rd most successful team in england in recent years.
and they've had to spend a shit load to do it.

how many times have Sevilla won their domestic league in the last ten years m8? You can either reply with the figure, or not reply at all, because both options contain the number of times they've won their domestic league in the last decade

how many times have Man City won a European trophy in the last ten years m8? You can either reply with the figure, or not reply at all, because both options contain the number of times they've not utterly embarrassed themselves in Europe in the last decade

>this looks like shitty pasta desu
well I just typed it out while sat on the bog having a shit, so maybe you're right
>I'd rather support a mediocre team that wins the occassional trophy than support a 'let's buy everyone and offer ridiculous amounts to compete
so when I was growing up, being a City fan cos of my location/family, and they were shit, should I have been happier than I am now? And what should I do now? Just stop supporting City? Brb, taking a trip to my granddad's grave to break his ghost heart because some cunt on the internet can't handle change

>get to the champions league semi finals
>utterly embarrassed
wew lad, time to take a break from the internet

Sup faggot

>Sevilla
>not fucking treble winning Inter

Which was the first english club?

I think Sheffield or some shit like that?

>so when I was growing up, being a City fan cos of my location/family, and they were shit, should I have been happier than I am now? And what should I do now? Just stop supporting City? Brb, taking a trip to my granddad's grave to break his ghost heart because some cunt on the internet can't handle change
I would say winning something for you now means less than what it would have done if you was the old man city.
>some cunt on the internet can't handle change
it was a geniune question, but if you want to get defensive on the internet go ahead. you just look insecure.

Notts County, formed in 1862. Stoke (1863) are the second oldest.

yeah, googled it, sheffield wednsday founded in 1867, playing in the championship now

hmm

they huff petrol

nope. sheffield f.c is the oldest you idiots, 1857

Sheffield FC is the oldest still active club in England and in the world.

1858 here

git gud lads

Would it mean more or we'd done it on a shoestring budget? Of course. Was I getting defensive until you made it clear you weren't open to discussion, but instead just looking for an argument? Not at all, but I'm always ready to defend the only club in Manchester

the answer was 0.

thanks for playing anwyay, champ

>counting a non-professional team that's playing in the 8th tier of English football

>Was I getting defensive until you made it clear you weren't open to discussion, but instead just looking for an argument?
i was open to discussion. you're immature retort suggested my honest opinion hit a nerve and you understood where i was coming from.
i remember city being the 'proper' manchester club when i was a kid, great away fans and good attendances in the shit leagues. only reason why i asked.

>have a country of 70% pakis
>Insinuates others are pakis

Ok Jaswant

>he thinks getting knocked out of the Champions League semi finals by the eventual winners of the Champions League is an embarrassment
New to football, are you pal? Good to meet you, have fun watching our sport

>the absolute state of Arsenal's old badge

Not him, but failing to score or even get a shot on goal was pretty embarrassing tbqh. I've never seen such a lacklustre CL semifinal performance as City's.

No mate, I asked you a series of questions to try and actually find out what your beef is, but when it just boiled down to "stop liking things I don't like", coupled with an immature glossing over of what it means to truly be a fan of a club, I deemed you worthy of cunt status. You bloody cunt. If you've got a problem with that then I suppose, I dunno, you could just cunt off

Then Real Madrid must have been pretty embarrassed to only beat such a shit side with a single deflected goal. Absolutely red faced probably

good reference

This is the most rubbish thing ever. And porto fans should be ashamed of it.

Nah. They didn't even need to get out of second gear to progress to the final. That's how toothless City were.

speaking of united, just realised mata and rooney look the same

>still replying

kek
see

>loses the argument
>still tries to carry on arguing
I admire your moxie lad, if a little worried about your mental health

Fair enough, football's a game of opinions. Apparently not as toothless as all the other teams that didn't make it to the semis though

You wouldn't happen to support one of those other teams by any chance?

Rooney looks like Shrek and Mata looks like the human he turns into in Shrek 2.

>m-m-maybe if i keep replying and syaing i won p-people will believe me!!!!!!1

it's time to stop embarrassing yourself champ

Just listening an interview with an Uruguayan player and they said he looks like Mata and Rooney

i didn't respond to your initial post cause it looked like some crappy pasta
why would i respond seriously to this?
>If you think our soul is "being shitter than Utd", or always being relegated or getting promoted, then I'm afraid you're wrong, and just another outsider with a worthless two cents. Not that you're worthless mate, you're an absolute star and I don't want you to feel sad for the rest of the day

>he thinks not directly replying is some kind of insult
>he thinks winning the Europa League is is better than winning the Premier League
at this point I'm not sure you even believe your own opinions tbqh

keep (You)ing me champ

the answer is still zero hahaha

It's your life pal, you're free to do what you want. But to then get triggered by the word cunt is a bit cuntish

>2 premier league titles in the last decade
just realised you're a Liverpool fan, it's the only logical reason why it causes you so much ire

Hi

your life too mate, you're free to do what you want. But to then get triggered by a geniune question and attempt to patronise someone on the internet is a bit sad.

ROFL

>gets offended by four letters in a row
>says the other person was triggered when they simply talked with passion about the club they've always loved
Hmmm

>The oldest and most important european club coming thru
Puto, eles sabem que não somos os mais velhos. Até a a puta da Académica é mais velha.

A parte do importante é verdade, no entanto

>300 years
>only 3 CLs
lol

Porto was founded in 1906 m8, you're not allowed to post your club.

I still remember you guys defeating us 4-0

>there was power failure in my house, and I had to listen to it on the radio

>have to live in Scotland

Hello

>Porto was founded in 1906
Moorish disinformation

>someone asks a question
>attempt to belittle them because don't know how to answer questions and lash out like a petulant child, talking about his dead grandad.
>he thinks im the triggered one..
lel.

1892 reporting in

When you show me where the question was in this cunt of a reply, I'll concede pal. I'll wait

more like Victor Valdez and Rooney

thanks for the star in this post though.

And I answered your question with several of my own (pictured, so you know what a question looks like) that you never answered. Instead you just were a bit of a cunt, and as such I labeled you one. Clear enough for you now friend?

i responded by being 'a bit of a cunt', because you was been a patronising wanker.

Any English club younger than a club on the continent is tinpot desu

>throughout 72 years of history, the club acknowledges 1906 as its foundation year
>in 1988 suddenly decides to change it to 1893
congrats, not even lampiões are this shameless about their foundation story

82 years*

Sheffield FC lifelong here

Yeah it's proper patronising to (at length) break down why City haven't sold their soul, because the soul of a club is the fans/people who work there, when challenged to. Can't believe I didnt just agree with you, sooooo condescending (see what I did there? That is the condescension you so quiet clearly crave)