You're an embarrassment.

Fantastic Beasts >>>>>>>>>>>> HP films > turd > OoTP

>8 that high
>4 that high
>6 and 1 that low

>inb4 they are all shit

Half correct

3>7>6>2>8>5>1>4

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

"No!"

If you don't have GoF last you failed. Fantastic Beasts is shit and even much worse than GoF

>being this assblasted about a movie without muh fanservice

Kek

Why does everyone like 3 the best? I don't disagree at all, but I've never really thought about why it was that I always liked 3 the best

here is correct
8>3>4>7>5>2>6>1

best plot and acting

I don't need to

I got the meme filenames too and theres nothing you can do about it yah fucking idiot!!

Not best acting but better acting that columbus and newell at the very least

Its great but I can see liking 6 7 or 8 more its just one of if the best

Great list. The first half I agree with entirely.

>4 in the middle
>6 that low
>3

one of if not the best

why even watch this shit if you didn't like the first goddamn movie bitch.

>better acting that columbus and newell at the very least
Who?

How retarded do you have to be to think that's what putting it last means? It just means the others are better done and the series is that good. I don't think 1 should be dead last but its one of the last ones. 4 is dead last and I enjoy it.

The directors of 1 2 and 4. Cuarons direction, direction of the acting and therefore the acting was better than those directors at the time considerably.

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

Don't post in my thread again.

All fucking mudbloods must fucking hang