Who will replace her as Gamora in Infinity War and GOTG sequels after just commiting career suicide?

Who will replace her as Gamora in Infinity War and GOTG sequels after just commiting career suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/11/avatar-2-alien-convenant-marvel-movies-20th-century-fox-opening-dates-1201859649/
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/scifi-queen-zoe-saldana-says-hollywood-bullied-donald-trump-into-winning/news-story/dfaa5ed488ce7b881a33f2cea1ccda88
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_VHZq_7eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did she do?

she said "hollywood bullied trump"

She is right though

GODESS

NOW I LOVE HER MORE

the girl from the new mummy movie

WE

if that's true I'll go and see her next five movies

god bless this negress

Oh fuck, that is a big no-no.

It's not bullying when the person being bullied is literally Hitler, dum-dum.

That pig did whiteface in the Star Trek. Unforgiveable.

Should've been Mantis, even though I like the current one.

I wouldn't be surprised if more people in Hollywood come out now and speak about this, purely to distance themselves from morons like Meryl Streep.

Ehh, I expect more of the same, honestly. It's just the way the industry works.

This will become more common once people realize Trump isn't the monster the MSM has made him out to be.

what do you call a female uncle tom? aunt jemima?

That might be asking for too much.

>uncle tom
Honestly I wish they would just be honest and say what they really mean. Lefties might be a bit more apprehensive about calling someone "house nigger" to their face.

I've always liked her desu. She is pretty hot in the Star Trek films.

They probably haven't even read Uncle Tom's Cabin either

There's the door bitch.
As long as they keep Nebula. Hngggggg*

>caring about capeshit when there is upcoming avakino

just look at this, what did Cameron try to say with this scene?

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

>upcoming

Camerons just going to cryogenically freeze himself until computer technology can do what he needs it to do. Yr going to be waiting a long time.

>literally
Figuratively Hitler. Figuratively, you are a faggot. You should figuratively neck yourself, that is to say kill yourself literally. How you choose to do it is of no concern to anyone, as nobody care about you. Die.

Is this the bitch that had scissor legs in that james bond parody?

deadline.com/2016/11/avatar-2-alien-convenant-marvel-movies-20th-century-fox-opening-dates-1201859649/

release date 21st December 2018 I hope

Fuck you Mickey Mouse

Avatar isn't Disney but good job outing yourself as a brandwar faggot.

Our girl?

she aint no real nigga

Avatar is dogshit. You only praise it because no other site does.

0/10 you're just butthurt

>butthurt
Howdy, 12 year old.

Source?
If true she has my shekels

you have no idea what you're talking about. Avatar is perfection. Neytiri is perfection

Literally newfag

This.

yes

Cute and moral
Lightskin black girls truly are the best

Reminder that the donald trump subreddit is one of the most popular and active pages on reddit, so in fact supporting trump is reddit. You have to go back

wtf i love Redditors of the Memealaxy now

JEWS BTFO

and yet the progressive lefts are the nazis.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/scifi-queen-zoe-saldana-says-hollywood-bullied-donald-trump-into-winning/news-story/dfaa5ed488ce7b881a33f2cea1ccda88
>The Star Trek, Avatar and Guardians of the Galaxy star — who is not a supporter of the Republican president-elect — believes insults flung at him during the race for the White House turned off much of middle America.
>“We got cocky and became arrogant and we also became bullies,” the 38-year-old actress said of Trump, who has been frequently berated himself for bullying tactics, including seemingly mocking a reporter with disabilities.
>“We were trying to single out a man for all these things he was doing wrong ... and that created empathy in a big group of people in America that felt bad for him and that are believing in his promises.”

sometimes I think she's cute and I wanna fap to her but then I'm reminded she's black. What do?

she is so gorgeous

>dislikes trump but feared that smug liberals caused moderates to be turned off to hillary
>Sup Forums thinks this means she loves trump and hates how hollywood was so mean to the widdle guy

38? WHAT THE FUCK
She looks better than white girls in their 20s

skin lotion

stop acting like a autist, or just embrace the BLUE or green, if you'll settle for less than perfection

That's ok, she's obviously mixed

She's absolutely right, but instead of listening to her the Hollywood bubble will just carry on alienating everyone around them as they retreat further and further up their own asses.

Link me to the Sup Forums thread that states that, otherwise fuck off

Why would I like you to Sup Forums when most of Sup Forums is currently posting on Sup Forums anyways?

> tfw Avatar 2 spurs Abatap returns and ushers in a new golden age of Sup Forums

She's black and Latina so she'll be fine as long as she keeps her head down for the next few months.

I feel like the Left's demise is almost assured at this point. If they stay as they are then the phenomena she references will only continue, but if they do nothing then the Hard Right becomes legitimized by default.

She's a pale negress QT but I hate all her movies

>not catching the sarcasm in his post.

Fucktard.

It's a pendulum. Don't get overconfident.

wtf I love this sexy niggress even more now.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 will destroy Justice League both critically and at the box office too by the way.

You're in it.

she likes being whited like halle berry. well like all women i might add

It's funny how you think people on the right will misinterpret this when in reality it's people on the left losing their shit and disowning her. The tweets to her fall into two categories: 'thank you for telling the truth' and 'YOU'RE DEAD TO ME'

Which seems unreasonable?

The one who tweets about fake news, broadway plays, actresses at award shows, and washed up tv hosts, everyday between 3am and 7am.

>in b4 desperate lashing out once he realizes he's whining about twitter behavior when is god emperor is nothing but a childish goon on twitter

how do you bully the most powerful man in the world?

haha 8 years sucka

Looks like I was right.

Just like you do any other person.

she was talking about during the election you donkey

this, also fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

>That gif

I been posponing jerking off to her but now is time.

liberals are such fucking pussies

only they would suggest to stop bullying and support trump after all the shit he gave obama for the entire 8 years

The left won the culture war.

That's why you don't get truly open and honest conservative actors aside from Eastwood and Grammar.

Remember when RDJ was hounded and basically attacked in an interview because it was implied he was conservative?

This is why the mainstream left are so flabbergasted when the right ever win, because their safespace noplatform bubble has made them unable to fathom that they know any right wing people let alone that they may be the majority.

>fuck white people
That's her general rule for life too, though I suspect not in the way you mean.

>seemingly mocking a reporter with disabilities
kek, they will never let go of that lie.

As a non American I didn't give a fuck who won. That left me in a position to view what was going on from the outside. I had no dog in this fight, no emotional attachment, no bias.

It was clear as day to me that Trump was going to win. Every single news channel and celebrity in America has non-stop attacked him for at least the last year. I saw one ridiculous news story after another about Trump. It happened daily. Upon investigating I found that the majority of these stories were misinterpreted (intentional or not) or just flat out lies. You talk about fake news? Fake news is what I've seen your country spew out about Trump for a whole year.

You may disagree, but it turns out that I was completely correct and he got elected. Zoe along with most people who voted for Trump agree with my opinion, but for some reason the left will not listen. It's the same reason I knew UK would leave the EU, because rather than address arguments rationally the medica decided to call everyone racist and make up stories.

Idk Hollywood is liberal circlejerk yes but they expect ppl to go watch their fucking movies.

Trump hasnt even taken Office and they keep looking like elitist douchbags.

As a non American you have 0 idea what the news is like in my country. Our news said the last guy was literally going to set up government panels that would execute people when they got too old. I mean, the commentator didn't explicitly say it but they let the person who would say it come on the air and spew that lie on national TV. They didn't even try to argue against it. They also indulged the secret muslim/born in kenya bullshit too.

Fake news wasn't invented in 2016 in America. But you wouldn't know that because you're not American.

COLONIZED

fucking nigger lover-
when the race war comes, you'll be haning right beside them

>Figuratively

Wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_VHZq_7eU

Lol more like 8 days.

>You're in it.

Everything she said is 100% true.

>And yet, Saldana—while not a Trump supporter herself—has seemingly taken it upon herself to defend the indefensible, placing some of the blame for Trump’s shock election victory on Tinseltown for bullying the world’s premier bully.

>“We were trying to single out a man for all these things he was doing wrong,” she continued, “and that created empathy in a big group of people in America that felt bad for him and that are believing in his promises.”

She's not a Trump supporter, she just has common sense

>>And yet, Saldana—while not a Trump supporter herself—has seemingly taken it upon herself to defend the indefensible, placing some of the blame for Trump’s shock election victory on Tinseltown for bullying the world’s premier bully.

What quality fucking objective journalism. Jesus Christ.

>I didn't give a fuck who won.
>It was clear as day to me that Trump was going to win
>Every single news channel and celebrity in America has non-stop attacked him
>these stories were misinterpreted (intentional or not) or just flat out lies.
>fake news
>decided to call everyone racist and make up stories.

GUYS I'M NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT I WILL DIRECTLY PARROT THE NARRATIVE THAT HIS CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN PUSHING VERBATIM

relax you psycho. it's over, he won.

Your news is global and I didn't say when your media started lying, however I would add they have stepped up the lies in recent years. I appreciate you wasting your time on an irrelevant post though, good job

>I wanted to think she supported the person I supported but she doesn't and the article pointed that out so it's a bad article

Trumplerinas are seriously a parody of themselves. I'm sure over at Breitbart they leave all the parts out that you don't want to hear user.

Triggered?

dude, the journalist that wrote the article is inserting personal political opinions and slandering a person all while passing it off as unbiased news.

I'm not a Trump supporter, that shit is just subjective and biased as fuck:

>taken it upon herself to defend the indefensible
>Trump’s shock election victory
>Tinseltown for bullying the world’s premier bully.

Why can't reporters just fucking report things any more? They always have to throw in their own personal opinions and subjectivity, which is simply bad journalism.

>transparently shill
>get called out for transparently shilling
>meme responses

Good one guys. I wonder if Le Based God Emperor is just gonna scream memes when he gets subpoenaed by the senate intelligence committee next week.