Whites to become a minority in America!

>mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article85591172.html
>pic related

Fucking dammit burgers, fix your shit. Canada is already fucked, we can't have you dying too.

White Survival and RaceWar thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If assimilation fails in the United States, which right now it's on track to, then shit's going to get fucking U-G-L-Y. You'll have the Left Coast demographically an entirely different nation than 'White America,' and ultimately it could lead to war between the States again.

The problem once again is that Democrats are patronizing the impulses of the lowest of us. And the University system is subverting the foundation of America.

It's bad. The US may turn to Babel, and Babel didn't turn out well.

>tfw new england
>tfw no darkies
We warned you

I mean it sounds shocking, but whites are a minority on Earth. It was going to happen sooner or later.

We will be lean and mean in the future.

better start selectively breeding ourselves for intelligence with genius sperm. That way we can all be safe on our mega yachts or private islands while the world burns.

OTOH, if the Left were to partake in a realignment away from Social Justice, then anything is possible again. But unless California's grasp is removed from the Democratic party, it's gonna drag New England and New York into blowing shit up. But as of now, nothing is set in stone.

It was common struggle that built the American race, and likewise it could rebuild it again.

No reason we had to open our fucking borders to losers that failed at civilization. Some Asians, sure.

The non-white could be pretty much be bred out of the Mexicans I think, so perhaps that's not as dire as it looks.

I was out yesterday running errands and I was the only white person in sight, out of hundreds of people that surrounded me, I was the only white person. I wasn't even in the inner city either. It was very surreal.

It won't happen. Our communities are already split down the middle with lots of brown people. And most of these people who live in rural areas are blue pilled because they've never had to experience multiculturalism.

The leftists are already making quick work of white strongholds such as Idaho, Colorado, Minneapolis, Wyoming, Montana, and Texas. Even areas in Florida that used to be very "Southern" are now being inundated with liberals.

It COULD be dire. It depends on how long smart people are willing to tolerate the price of "Liberal Tolerance." The consensus of the 60's is rapidly proving to be a national security threat, and with it, America will lose its Superpower projection ability. It'll be like China; the vast majority of its power has to be focused on governing itself.

Russia may yet win the long game. And Clinton could establish that victory through Mexican pandering.

Contrary to what you may think, the Mexican concentration of people will remain within this region. But they'll form an entirely different national consciousness, funded by welfare dollars by the Federal government. The future doesn't have to be dark, but these current actors are creating a nightmare they only thought they left in the 20th century.

Minority birth rates are pretty low now so this will probably be a temporary issue.

OP here.

Personally plan on retreating to the Shield and going' of the grid with a few like minded whites.

There is also the phenomenon of "passing" which is what normally happened before an era of Liberal Tolerance. The goal was to identify with mainstream America enough to the point that people don't notice your race. Therefore, racial politics took the backseat for many minority Americans because they were "White."

Liberal Tolerance inhibits passing, which is problem number one for the nation.

I can't emphasize enough how power projection will be destroyed if California becomes a Latin American nation. The dreams of being everywhere and anywhere are O-V-E-R. The world then belongs to new empires.

>tfw live in wv

I mean fuck. Even Aristotle agrees with me. And Aristotle knows a thing or two about geopolitics. His best student was fucking Alexander the Great.

You're wrong.

The US will balkanize. I don't know what you're talking about, they're not staying in any one area.

Denver is half Mexican half black now. It used to be white, very white.

Idaho is turning Hispanic too.

Same thing is happening to Montana. They're importing refugees and I've been seeing more and more blacks there.

Texas is pretty conservative but they only have a half white population thanks to all the Hispanics from across the border and the blacks in their major cities. Have you been to Houston? It's black as night. Austin became a liberal hub for Californians to occupy and destroy Texas from the inside out.

Whites don't control any area of the US anymore except for maybe parts of the Northeast but they are liberal democrats and will most definitely vote to import minorities within the next couple decades.

it was predicted long ago

The point you're trying to make with your post isn't even clear. You just sound like some freshman philosophy student.

Produce hard numbers.

UK will soon join US. Their immigrants included

yes because Aristotle was totally using the word "tolerance" in a liberal-sjw sense. Protip: he wasn't.

The only solution will be financial crisis. The niggers will go away when we're just as poor. I hope..

whats its like in Sterling VA

when I was a kid all white

now.....

Hate all you want. The Greeks were infamous in their ability to assimilate foreign cultures.

Financial crisis is what kicks off the crisis itself. As long as the government can pay its dues, then the system can survive. Interestingly, both California and Sweden has fiscal difficulties from burdening welfare populations.

You have google dumbfuck shill, I'm not going to copy and paste the stats for every major city and county across these 50 different states. Go look it up, they did a census in 2010.

It's pretty simple - in 1950 this country was 90% white. Now it is 60% or less.

And you just beat your own point and you know it. Minority growth is VERY uneven in the United States because minority growth is specifically caused by proximity to the Mexican border.

There is a tactical advantage to news stories like this:

Whites will become less and less ashamed of joining causes specifically designed to protect/promote white people.

Overall, though, this is utterly disastrous news.

>That tiny dot in the middle of Indiana that is Indianapolis

Indiana is best

What caused the Civil War was that Republicans couldn't run in the South, and Democrats couldn't run in the North. If neither party can run in each other's nation, then it's the prelude to massive violence. Poetically Democrats may kick off a massive political conflict in the future.

>go to university
>all Asian
>live in cali
>all mexican

used to it

Whites get affirmative action now confirmed

Great, stop samefagging this thread now shill

I've been to 46 states, I know what I saw.

I love kicking the shit out of the hopeless. Because when you give a hopeless man hope, he truly has nothing.

WE'RE TRYING TO FIX IT

THAT'S WHY THE TRUMP MOVEMENT EXISTS

The main subconscious reason for people, they don't want America to turn into Mexico.

Yes, the noble lie. Americanism must always be promoted and Anti-Americans sought out and destroyed. We need another McCarthy.

We may yet get another McCarthy, if things stay on course as is.

Actually that's exactly what he was talking about. It was a reference to Plato's idea of the "noble lie". A cultural focal point for people to unite around regardless of background, for the good of society. Even if it is just a construct.

any news yet if the apes are chimping out on the niggiddie grey verdict?

Bingo. That's how Hellenization became so thorough. It got to the point where even fucking Romans were speaking Greek.

>Conquer the Greeks
>Realize their society is so superior that you copy them in every way

Maybe the Mexicans will do the same? We can only hope

>If assimilation fails in the United States
Nigga how can you even care about assimilation? When is it all going to stop? When the Bush, Clinton, Trump families are the only white people left?

The Greeks didn't have an armed populace with an eternal spirit of rugged individualism.

>White Survival

Might as well accept that this wont happen

What "Hate" are you talking about. If you look at the quote in context tolerance just means tolerance of stupid shit not immigrants.

Thanks for providing context, i thought it was a word invented by liberals...

>be Ecuadorian
>do surveys for American companies from here using Amerixan proxies
>they ask my race and sex
>put white and heterosexual
>they kick me out
>later put latino or mixed-race and homosexual
>solve all surveys available
>get monies every time

Tfw

One of the greatest sociologists ever was actually an Arab Muslim. I recommend you read him rather than pol. He'll deliver the straight facts uncontroversially.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun

Indiana is based. currently living there and it's a good place for whites as long as you aren't in the suburbs of Indianapolis or in Gary (very high crime rates, a wanna be Chicago)

Yep just like South Africa mang!