Is punching Nazis a sport?

Is punching Nazis a sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestranger.com/slog/2017/09/18/25419894/witness-neo-nazi-threw-a-banana-before-he-got-socked-in-the-face
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it falls under boxing/MMA

why the far right all fat ugly pale bastards? i thought you were supposed to be the masterrace

can all you /spol/ posters tell me whats going?

Is there a video of this? A post on Sup Forums said the nazi was needlessly insulting people.

Anyone that cares that much about race does it because they have nothing else going for them.

Punching fat ass dweebs has always been a sport, in fact, may have been the first sport.

It just so happens that today fat ass dweebs are fascist shits.

So yes, punch more Nazis

Apparently yelling shit and throwing bananas. Video in the link.

thestranger.com/slog/2017/09/18/25419894/witness-neo-nazi-threw-a-banana-before-he-got-socked-in-the-face

I just remember this guy

not really, I make very good money, have a hot gf, great friends and I thoroughly dislike the blacks

Hate Nazis
Hate AntiFa
Love centrism
Love pints

simple as

wow wtf leftists this guy was just exercising his right to free speech

Typically they're outcasts with no friends who look for a group they can belong to. It's literally a team of all the kids picked last in gym class

wuts happening here?

yeah but i bet you wouldn't dress up as a nazi larper and start throwing bananas on the street while unintelligibly yelling

For all I know America might be a massive social experiment set up by (((them)))

Hear hear, let the moron children fight while we actually get stuff done.

Just #unilad things

Some retard was spouting racist shit at my campus in Orlando before someone laid his ass out. Turns out the retard wasn't even a student here. I really wonder what type of mental illness you have to have to think it's okay to go in public spouting Nazi shit

I know, right? Let's make fun of people who never had friends and were bullied by everyone for all their life. XDDDD

Sup Forums irl

just because you were bullied it doesn't excuse being a nazi

he might have been a retard but sucker punching is gay af

t. Adolf

do you need a translation or something?

>I don't have any friends
>is it because there's something wrong with my personality and demeanor that puts people off?
>no, it's the jew and nonwhites who tell everyone not to invite me to parties
>let me go out and scream abuse at them

Brilliant plan there, Hans

kek Sup Forums is full of minorites that want to be white

word.
that `guy knew he was going to jog away to 'simply the best' in his head as he high fived all the guys there and all the women passing out over his bravery of punching a nazi nerd with his eyes closed

>i thought you were supposed to be the masterrace

If you're only response to banter is to punch, you're a mentally weak individual.

>m(fist)w I see a nazi