BUT IT'S 2016: John Oliver's program BLOCKED in the UK for pushing voters to REMAIN in BREXIT vote

John Oliver urged Britons to vote to stay in the EU. The only problem? No one in Britain could watch it.

In the latest episode of his weekly HBO series “Last Week Tonight,” the British comedian and television host John Oliver issued a typically profanity-laced plea for his fellow countrymen to vote to stay in the European Union.

The program is usually broadcast on Monday evenings in Britain on Sky Atlantic, a channel operated by the satellite television provider Sky. But this past week, Sky decided not to air it, citing rules that require British radio and television stations to ensure impartiality in their broadcasts.

JUST

nytimes.com/live/eu-referendum/britain-television-john-oliver/

wow the jews jewed themselves on that one

Can an American explain how a literally-who like John Oliver became so popular in the states?

Do Americans have a thing for being lectured on why they should be more progressive by British "comedians"?

>Colbert soon to be gone
>this fag not far behind
>UK will be free
>Trump will win
>sjws and nigs actually stay true and leave America
>white people will be cutting their own lawn again because all the illegals are gone

Television ratings are extremely low.

Nobody watches him save poor liberals.

Why the fuck did you yanks even take him? He is just a terrible, terrible comedian.

>colbert soon to be gone
yeah
>this fag not far behind
yeah
>UK will be free
hopefuly
>Trump will win
probably not
>sjws actually stay true and leave america
no
>white people will be cutting their own lawn again
>what are robots

Too bad Canada didn't do this

Calendar man definitely had an impact here

He worked with Jon Stewart, and is basically his successor. A lot of people liked Stewart. Now they like Oliver.

>became so popular in the states?
same as "girls." lower level media jews and shabbas goy who run the internet media promote the shit out of it.

No one really watches it. no one I'm aware of.

hes not the worst we've taken, piers "ad hominem" morgan is by far the stupidest thing to leave your island

JEWS BTFO

He was on Jon Stewart's show as a joke reporter, mean to be a stereotype of a Brit

I'm not sure what his new show's about, never seen it and don't know anyone who watches it

I believe you mean (((John lebowitz)))

Everything about this day is putting a large smile on my face.

>My friend watches this asswipe religiously
>I used to think he was funny on Jon Stewart so I decide to watch too
>It was an episode back when everyone was boo-hooing about the Confederate flag
>I tell my friend I don't see the issue, it's a legitimate piece of history for the south, at the very least they should go in museums and be preserved
>He hisses like fucking medusa and goes through the tried and true SJW rhetoric of calling me every little thing under the sun
>I just shrug and tell him to quit being such a little bitch
>He has no comeback

I am no longer surprised all of the "news" he gets comes from this Spazkid lookalike jackass

>rules that require British radio and television stations to ensure impartiality in their broadcasts.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK
WHY DOESN'T THE BBC FUCKING FOLLOW THIS LAW?

>1 clip of a UKIP member talking about blacks
>all leavers are racists

This is actually his argument

Young Americans have a low attention span and need funnies with their news to see what goes on in the world.

Please take him back, or at least half-way.

>Colbert gone soon
Possibly, but they'll probably give him more time.
>Oliver gone soon
His show has a cult following. He isn't going anywhere.
>UK will be free
Things are looking up for this.
>Trump will win
The way things are shaping up he is more likely to get curb stomped.
>SJWs and nigs leave America
If only.
>White people will cut their own lawn
No they won't.

They think everything is funnier with a brittish accent.

Please don't send him back. Send him to Australia or something.

I am so proud of my country right now.
fuck you, current year man, you limey cuntbag.

He can go live in Europe. He seems to miss it.

I actually like a lot of John Oliver's show.

When he talks about shit Civil Forfeiture he is great.

The problem is that he literally tells people what to vote for. You can have an agenda and push what you want people to do, most sides have some good and bad points to bring up, but he just comes out tells you what to do.

>sjws and nigs actually stay true and leave America
>That feel when just finishing degree in Accounting
>That feel when your country men want you gone because you support equal rights.
>That feel when looking up to set up business.
>That feel when genuinely looking elsewhere.

Have fun when 40+% of your fellow young white youths leave and you're stuck paying for the boomer population.

My uncle watches it. Honestly when he's not being political it's not a terribly awful show

I'm going to laugh when Trump somehow runs off with this election and guys like you are standing around dick in hand wondering WTF happened.

Calendar man didn't do jack shit. Mulcair shot himself in the foot and gave all his support to Dude Weed.

Though I definitely wanted to punch him in the face for breaking Canadian law for a joke and to push his agenda.

LORD OF DUBS, TERROR OF TRIPS PLEASE BESTOW ME DIGITS TO LEAVE

Kek denied le current year man

He better be careful or he will incur keks wrath

>Poorly educated audience

>British accent makes him seem smart

>Hates Trump

>Argues like an angst teenager who cant get their way

>Worked with Stewart, who is seen like a god to leftists

Just go over to his YouTube channel, all the comments are just mindless ass-kissers. Criticize him and your comment will simply be strawmanned or deleted.

We're the Jews, and we didn't want them to see it.
TFW we jewed an entire country.

There is a god, there is justice in the world. This is payback for when he did a show on eve of Canadian election and talked shit about Based Harper and the Conservatives.

fuck you current year man, you unfunny snaggletooth brit

>OI LET ME REPEAT THE PUNCH LINE TEN TIMES IN A ROW. SO FUNNY INNIT

holy fucking shit this picture.

How can you even do something like that, it's 2016 for god's sake!

Fuck off we're full cunt

Most Americans think and and all British accents sound "intellectual" even if its some underclass cockney Russel Brand shit because we don't know any better.

You Brits are still on borrowed meme from back when you actually had high standards of education and RP English. Don't worry globalization is wisening us up.

Shit like this is making we wonder whether the people claiming Trump is God's chosen politician are actually right. I mean, shit like this can't be a coincidence, can it?

he was on the daily show

why colbert gone?
i thought his ratings were pretty good

Who the fuck actually watches this?

I witnessed a thread were literally only kek pictures were getting dubs.
it's not a joke anymore.

All those young white crybabies and black parasites won't leave. They still want the free gibs, whether it's from their sheltered lifestyle and parents or from their protected minority status and welfare.

The pendulum needs to swing back hard to get those fuckers to actually leave.

Bernie supporters and I suppose in your country it would be whoever likes Jeremy Corbyrn? the far left.

What a fag. Oliver's show was decent when it tackled non-partisan issues like crumbling infrastructure, civil forfeiture, or how tickets fucked the poor. Then he made an episode on internet harrasment, and from what I understand it all went down from there.

>Someone who abandoned the UK telling people in the UK how to vote

Wow he has a lot of nerve, what a faggot

Apologize.

He intentionally plays up the caricature of what Americans think Brits are and Americans are buying it because, to them, that's what Brits are. I can understand Brits hating him since he's literally making his living by being the British clown for the Americans. Also he's insufferable and extremely arrogant, which doesn't help.

Do you think accounting is a good degree? I just graduated with a BS in accounting and am going for my masters in tax. I'm afraid everything will be replaced by computers though.

Literally because he was on The Daily Show.

A guy I know used to watch him every day and we'd argue about Trump, and when I'd say "anyone but Hillary" he'd say "anyone but Trump"
A little over 6 monthes later he reads Breitbart and we joke about Trump's wall together.

Feels great again

The Daily Show. Its insane popularity allowed people like John Oliver, Olivia Munn, and to a lesser extent Larry Wilmore to become household names.

The daily shoah never got much more than 5 million viewers. For basic cable that's not bad, but the left-wing media trumpeted it as this kind of universally-worshiped institution and completely blew its perceived influence out of proportion.

After Jon "Stuart" Liebowitz handed the Shoah over to Faceless Niggers #4,567, everyone stopped watching it, and British Jon Liebowitz seemed like the next best thing, so now the leftist echo-chamber regurgitates Oliver's moronic bloviations.

The fact that Colbert went back to being political after saying he wasn't going to be is another sign of the vacuum created by Liebowitz's departure, and the failure of Octaroon Botha to fill that vacuum.

His ratings suck, the only way he's relevant is because Jewbook keeps pushing him on people pretending he's funny in the trending topics.

As much as I hate Stewart he was at least funny, this guy has nothing.

Jon Oliver had the best stand-up comedy TV show and he was the second best Daily Show writer after Stephen Colbert.
Then he, Colbert, and some random African all decided to be Jon Stewart, at the same time.

I'm pretty liberal and I can't stand John Oliver. Jon Stewart was pretty good, but John Oliver is 10x more biased and 10x less funny.

My mom DVR's every episode and I used to watch it with her before I moved out for uni. I enjoyed it quite a bit before I noticed how ridiculous biased toward the left it is. When I saw that he was doing an episode on the Brexit, I immediately thought "Gee I wonder how long it will take him to start advocating the globalist position and making anybody who wants to leave look like a racist".

Didn't take long at all.

>Then he, Colbert, and some random African all decided to be Jon Stewart, at the same time.

Don't forget "The Vagina Monologues with Samantha Bee" on "TBS: Where Comedy Goes to Die"

Sup Forums is the chosen people now?

>>Trump will win
>probably not

Man I hate Sam Bee

What about Youtube , Youtube shills every episode in its trending spot even if it's not trending

Having a British accent = smart and sophisticated, in the eyes of the average American.

That would imply he's actually popular. I don't think I've ever met anyone over the age of 21 who's ever heard of him or even mentions his name

Kek confirmed for hating le current year man

no one in the UK knows who the hell this cuck is

sorry you got landed with him America

This. Most people don't even know who he is

As long as they send him to live right in the middle, in the desert

We jewed the jew. We are winning gentlemen, keep it coming.

the only reason -anyone- watches sky atlantic is for game of thrones.

i made this, fresh oc