I wanna beat the life out of this nigger

call me white boy to my face and im swinging on sight. these america niggers are way too cocky because american whites men act like boys

say it to a real white man, an australian white man. i promise you i will beat the black out of your soul twinkle toed nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1c3_1518976955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nazi

Calm down, white boy.

ebin
sage and report Sup Forums threads

go back to Sup Forums faggot

All you white boys need to chill now forreal

im not even a nazi. im just a self respecting white male because i grew up in a country that doesnt force feed anti white propoganda and estrogen receptive food to their youth

if i ever come to america niggers better not talk to me the way they talk to white americans. its a whole different ball game when talking to an australian man

| Well I like sugar
\ and I like tea
/ but I don't like niggers
/ no sirree

| There's only two known things
\ that'll make me puke
/ that's a hog eatin' slop
/ and a big black spook

|| You know it || I'll show it
|| Stick your black head out and I'll blow it

|| And the NAACP
|| Would sure love to get ahold of

~ nigger-hatin' me ~

>australian

Australians are generally the worst people to be around in any social situation. Despised the world over.

you dont have to love me darkling, but you will respect me

Aussies are cool and expert shitposters as this post proves
damn knuckle draggers

the Australian man says jump and the yank asks how high

america sucks desu

i want to leave

Lol I'm Aussie too cunt. Just one who has traveled further than Fiji.

hello Melbourne

idont know why white americans let black people call them white boy. its alright if its among friends but they use it with intent. im british and from what ive seen if someone called me white boy in the way american noggers do id definitely see those as fighting words

wow tell me more about the world? you sound so cultured

Calm down Bruce.

we dont
calling out 'white boys' in your music or on the internet is pussy shit what are we supposed to do about that

fuck off white boy
you dont get it
you dont get history
you just have hatred for the dark man

OP is a fag

y are you roleplaying

this is what happens to niggers who play games anywhere but america

liveleak.com/view?i=1c3_1518976955

AY HOL UP FUK WHITEY

kill whitey.

even africans hate american niggers

they were given a country too in africa with no colonial interference and fucked it up. liberia

when blacks move to africa to escape whitey and oppression, they arent accepted into the african countries because its a totally different society and culture and environment. they rarely integrate well. and og africans both immigrants to the us and living in africa tend to see them as squandering opportunities in a wealthy first world country.

yo goofy where in aus? drop your address

I'd just say go for it and broaden your horizons. Desparate acism will no longer seem a very interesting approach to life.

lol i remember my first trip to bali bro

imagine getting offended over being called white boy
what type of faggots have invaded Sup Forums?
go back to redito and kill yourselves please

pussy sucker punching
typical

Who?

>imagine getting offended over being called nigger

Wow sounds like you really found yourself on your $2899 return trip kontiki tour to india.

>complaining about unfair ground when niggers only fight in 5v1

not even close to same connotation mate

>imagine actually expecting basic levels of respect from other humans

lol uncomprehendable to the average american white "man"

wasnt a sucker. he told him to leave him alone but the nigger didnt listen

Kinda want to go to his shows just to take him up on his offer. Dude is scrawny and soy to boot, he won't do shit, security would be a problem tho

This

Niggers only complain about unfair grounds when they're the ones being beaten down, 90% of the time they do the very same

the average american "white boy" has never even been in a single fight in their life. in australia fighting is like an unofficial national sport, you go out on a friday night and have a fight every time

his album is actually good tho and its meant to provoke sensitive lil fuccbois like you

>taking Peggy this seriously

I got in a fight in 5th grade and beat the kids head into ice and had him bleeding severely and rolling over. Needless to say I was suspended for a little while. Happened again in 10th and punishment was miles worse. American systems just institutionalize everyone to be a pussy

go listen to ac/dc lad

>American systems just institutionalize everyone to be a pussy
this
i bet in other countries theyd just be like "well fuck thats a detention" and in america youre put in a fuckin padded room

Kill yourself if you wrote this unironically and really mean it.

Fuck off you burnt ass cracker. Australian white boys are the most pathetic kind.

Why is this thread still up. There's no mention of music in the OP at all.

id honestly break you

>Makes fun of Aussies because they're likely to get skin cancer
>Niggers literally are Melanoma: the Race