I honestly don't get the appeal. It sounds like a shitty crunk rapper whose every other word is nigga...

I honestly don't get the appeal. It sounds like a shitty crunk rapper whose every other word is nigga. How is this a voice of a generation? How is this "exactly what rap needs?" Realistically, why is he popular? What makes him likable to people? Billy was bearable, but everything I've listened to is bleh. His beats aren't even hot. Explain.

I'm sure this will come up, I'm 26. This is not my generations voice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iffy pls go

It's literally a meme u autistic retard kys urself

FUKKK AMERIKKKA

FUCK THE MODS

is this sort of like Unkle Adams?

Correct. You're getting old. At least if you're going to judge yourself against this shit.

>26
Your generation is long over, grandpa

If i'm too old and this is the new generation, fuck. I probably should

I'm 36 kid and I just painted my teeth and bought a colourful wig like my new hero.

BASTE

I'm 20 and I completely agree with you. I'm just holding out for a "next big thing" that isn't absolute garbage.

t. silly nigga

lil uzi, my bros

What does DAY stand for?

dumb ass yetis

/thread

much better than 69 but the autotune and mumbling kills it for me

I'm not going to lie, I unironically like Gummo

let me explain it in 6ix9ine terms, ahem:

Because nigga people nigga are nigga stupid nigga my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

Reminder that his shit was actually good when Zilla was there to back him up

>I'm sure this will come up, I'm 26.
I remember thinking this same thing at ~26. Up until now pretty much everything has been catered towards you and your friends, some good and some just really bad. try and think of what you were into in high school and didn't age well. There was good good music, but there was also just weird lack of substance meets almost inside jokes young people are allowed to have. in my day it was abysmally bland post-rock bands and noise bands now I guess it's YOLO douches with face tattoos. There are large coorporations whove figured out how to make a ton of money to be made off of finding any random thing that young people like.