Canadian brit/pol/

Canadian brit/pol/

Brexit or Remain?

>Brexit all the way

Remain, the risks and market uncertainties are to high

Bumping for Brexit

They ran an entire empire off of beaver pelts

Brexit

Brexit, better for them long term, and it will result in increased trade with them for us.

This

Brexit. I want to see the shotstrom

can we just like cleave the landlocked bits and tow the isles over here?

Also this

Canada Definitely needs to regain its British roots.

Britain will reclaim herself, then her colony!

brexit for the empire

I support this

Look at all my dubs

Leafs were fucking doing it!!

B R E X I T

We can start by selling more of our oil to Europe, and stop trying to undersell the U.S. with ridiculously low prices. It wouldn't be hard to undersell Russia in Europe, we'd definitely make much more than we are right now.

If Brexit, we should get the old flag back, tqhb

PEOPLE AREN'T PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO LEAFS

GTFO BREXIT

Checked, make note to restore your empire and come back here.

One of our provinces still isn't named

Oh man I wanna live in the Yukon one day. Or just Northern Sask like up by Nipawin. A section or two of land up there, I'd feel so good.

Whoa

Former reformed Canadian here

Leave

B R E X I T
R
E
X
I
T

Doing this in a few years. Either britian will reclaim us or I am out of Ackbar land. Where I see white females everywhere dating indian and asian boys.

I can't deal with it here.

Yeah It's really sparse here. The Yukon is even better though! 0.1 people per square kilometre. I could get 10 square kilometres to myself up there and I'd probably never see anyone unless I wanted to. Our biggest city in Sask is like 500,000 maybe. Everyone is south of Prince Albert, once you get north of that it's basically isolation and reserves.
>pic related is Misinippe Sask. google it for it's location. It's pretty north and beautiful

Why did it rotate? fuck.

BREXIT

RESTORE THE COMMONWEALTH

#REMOVETRUDEAU

RESTORE THE EMPIRE

Regina and Saskatoon are barely over 300, if they are at all.

Regina and Saskatoon are not white bastions but small town Sask is dope as fuck.

Also, Brad Wall will save Canada.

Yeah no I totally guessed about those cities. I don't really care for either of them too much. Regina I live within driving distance of, and I much rather prefer small town Sask. I go to the uni there and holy shit is it terrible there. Ethnics everywhere you look. That and disgusting women. Ugh

Leave.... which I will do shortly if shit keeps going downhill here is canadaland

>cuck ensign

move to the UK

How did you manage it?

Western Canada

99.9% LEAVE

Dubs witnessed

>beaver pelts become popular again

We got you Britain

Who cares?
We get to bomb mailboxes either way.

The dominion must stay in solidarity with the crown.
Bolster the realms to defeat commie china, moslem horde, and globalist yanks

Mother is american so I'm naturalized at birth, like El-Rato

I like ur dubs too ;)

Fuck off Quebec you don't matter

Brexit

Leave. We need a new Anglo union. The English speaking countries of the world must unite.

Leave. I don't give a fuck if they get fucked at first or even completely. Better to die free then as a slave.

Awww.

Every american I know is like that. I really want to move there myself though and neither of my parents are.

Canuckfag here lads. I redpilled my Brit gf and even drove her to our local poll today to ensure maximum Leave votes were cast.

BERKSHIRE ERWACHE!