twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringest part of the movie

I hate her face

>"Whatever, she's a woman. Women get hysterical, it happens."
>later in the movie
>Coop in the tesseract
>"LOVE, TARS, LOVE!"

I literally wouldn't even fuck her

cant expect loveless shutin manchildren to get this.

uno farto?

>SET LOVE TO 500% TARS
>WE'RE GOING HOME
>this plays
>youtube.com/watch?v=IXWNSb4nUDY
>credits
am i better than nolan?

I liked that the other two immediately decided against her love bullshit, but (of course) the ending had to ruin it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

care to explain?

>it ain't love by carneyval starts playing

rewatched. she wasn't talking about that as some scientifical proved thesis, dumbass memer.

was love the missing variable in the gravitational equations

No that was donald glover

love is such an ephemeral, fleeting construct. surely the universe does not concern itself with such trifling things

love is the most overrated thing ever. Even lust and curiosity have more influence to development and drive of the human race

wew lad.
being the best example of altricial species, love of kin is the cornerstone of civilization and increase in potential/ passing on knowledge/skills over successive generations. go be edgy on twitter

*tips fedora and virginity*

praise be to Dawkins!

>altricial

Love wins.

love gave them the drive to save their world, it's not that hard to understand.

instinct and language passes shit on. you don't need ""love""".

What's it like being an aspie user?

>movie has bad line or central concept
>pretend anyone who doesn't like it is autistic

three years of this shit. four if you count man of steel.

>Chemical reaction transcends time and space

Of course you need love you autistic fuck

A world without love:

>god i dont care a bit about this dumb broad
>why should i even impregnate her
>oh we have a kid
>who cares, really. just let it die in the cold

do ants love each other?

You are confusing love with lust user.

love is the motivation for passing those things on

I don't know it may be possible to understand that by helping and caring for others will inturn benefit toubwithout love

i think it's more instinct. we were doing it way before any of this love shit.

so love is the reproductive survival instinct pool.

You without*

>2017
>not knowing what love is

True, but without familial bonds which are love driven, civilization never forms. Kinship based societies are the most primitive but perhaps most important observable in nature. I suggest you read Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker and Rule of the Clan by Mark Weiner if you would like to know more about this subject on a sincere level.

That being said, love's value was mostly transitional. Now that western society is much less kinship based and people tend to be more independent than clan-based societies in many eastern countries, love plays less of a role. This is one possible explanation for why you don't understand its significance.

love is a term describing those instincts which are chemical responses etc etc. Who cares. You just dont want to admit you are wrong

Its only this century that man are really giving a fuck about their kids. It was common practice that mom was the only one who really gave a fuck about their kids. Lot of kids died, few tears were shed.

It was not love that made the kids grown up to adults but it was the good genes, successful harvest and luck. Still today, good genes are the most important day. Not love. Love makes you weak, its allowed for women and daydreaming men in good times

>This is one possible explanation for why you don't understand its significance.
Dam thats a good point.

>implying i care if i'm wrong
>implying i am really this autistic

No its not, it just happens. Unless youre one of those people like nolan who think that every deed ever is an act of love. "Oh you picked up a camera and took a pic of your asshole... It was love of cinema that made you do that. love .... power of love"

They must definitely have some instinct driving them to reproduce. Whether that's love or some other system is beyond my knowledge.

1/10 bait

Me too bro. If I had a girlfriend she'd be way hotter than that.

joking asside, not understanding basic human emotions is a non meme example of autism

>Its only this century that man are really giving a fuck about their kids.

What the fuck are you memeing about? Parents have loved their children since fucking forever.

He's probably autistic and can't understand and comprehend basic emotions very well.

Not really, only moms. Dads just went on their daily business with their kids running in their feet.

Lol.
>Muh brutalism.
>my thoughts are so unique, I see through the mainstream sugar coated lies of the matrix
Look at cultures that dont develop strong kinship bonding communities, they dont advance very far. It also forms the basis of our legal system based on the golden rule.

t. child that wasnt loved by his parents

Not very unique thoughts. I just don't buy this hollywood bullshit of love being the ultimate power because its not unless you are nolan, malick or some other delusional movie making faggot

>it aint me starts playing

I was, but if I was born in lets say 1800's its very possible that my father wouldn't have really given a fuck about me because it served no purpose and men weren't supposed to be mothers.

Who said it was the ultimate power? That was just Anne Hathaway's character's stupid opinion. Stop projecting.

I dont think you understand what the term love emcompasses as humans use it. We understand the physical chemical factors that underpin it and can rationalize whats going on, that doesnt change that people refer to the product of these natural biological stimuli as love

>"What the fuck are you doing here even?"
Didn't see the movie, but please tell someone asked here that right as she said it.

What the fuck are you on about?

Dads were the most likely to hand down essential skills for increasingly successful generations

yeah go watch a malick flick. Its all "oh oohh... power of love... oh the love... and the power of it... the life... oh the life and the love... oh the power of love.... ooooh my wife is cucking me back home oh power of love.... the most a man could achieve ooooh"

She's not wrong, though.
Feelings exist regardless of time and space, which was her point.
The person you love can, relatively, be lifetimes ahead of you in time and despite knowing that, you can still love the person.

Cooper believed that he wouldn't ever see Murph again and was willing to sacrifice himself to save the daughter he loved back on Earth.

t.faggot

I'm trying to say that men don't naturally love their kids, they are just taught to, or they taught themselves by being involved in the raising of the kid. I think its more common for the mothers to form that "magical" bond to their kids. This is nothing new anyway, can you really say i'm wrong?

So is she saying that love is a source of UNLIMITED POWER?

I posted the reply at the top of the thread saying that was the cringest scene. But saying love plays no important role in the development of civilization is even more cringe because of the added edginess. Imo has become worse than sappy cringe

Anakin only became bad because of love (Padme).

>female in movie talks about love
>user gets triggered

user didnt remotely express anything like that. You got issues m8

I wanna know what love is.

She says its the ONE thing which is just sentimental hyperbole

Yes. History wouldnt have likely made it out of the ice age if that were the case. You remind me of these perturbed fucks I had to work with this one summer. They assumed because they were pedophiles, every other guy must also be.

Love is getting face fucked after he slaps your face and pins you down and fucks your ass while calling you a filthy slut.

Why not? I doubt that men really gave a fuck about their kids if they were, lets say moving to better hunting grounds. If some of their kids died, those cavemen dealt with it and they made more with the leftover daughters and wifes of the tribe

hey everyone, this assholes got a thesaurus

It's not love. Even brainless organisms like jellyfish can defend themselves and reproduce.

If you believe in love you might as well believe everything has a soul.

In order for advanced skills and technogy to develope, it rewuired the men pass it down. Women likely didnt invent many of the primitive technologies tbqhwyf

Which word was hard for you?

Yeah but wheres the love in that? You got a kid in caveman tribe who is lucky enough to grow up to be a teenager so he just grabs his first self-made spear and joins his first hunting expedition with other grown up men of the tribe (and one of them is probably his father but they are not really sure)

all ancient technologies were developed by POC women.

>Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.

I haven't seen this film. Was this supposed to sound like crushingly embarrassing, brain-dead garbage? What is she even trying to say? How could this end up in the film?

>Expecting a farmer to be able to comprehend 5d chess grandmasters

She was saying it out if desperation and it was during a crucial crossroad in the movie, Nolan is a hack basically

Men didnt evolve to share women. They would have killed eachother over cuckery. I dont care if you are inti that shit but it only thrives under the abundant conditions we have. If we are to believe the men had no love of kin, the kid probably.eouldnt somehow survive primitive life on its own long enough to become clever enough to learn by imitation. We see far less evolved mammalian males that take care of their young. In a side note, some will kill other male's offspring of the species has territorial harems.

Hardship forges strong bonds...love. The primitive tribes relied heavily on group cohession since humans alone were not the strongest or hardiest animal

Explain it then. i am genuinely curious. This might sounds im memeing/sperging out already but, no i really want to read your take on this.

he is right, probably

so pretty much most sci-fi stuff that brings in the HUMAN FACTOR of things

Oh. Well I hate it and I wish I'd never read it.

>we need to remove the human factor from this equation

Well, that rant doesn't prove anything. But neither does mine, should ask a caveman.

>humans alone were not the strongest or hardiest animal
This is a bit of a meme, we're the best endurance runners and throwers in the animal kingdom. Nothing is anywhere close to being as good as throwing stuff as us.

I want you to show me.

They were so close to a good movie. So fucking close.

But in their defense what you wold have done?

I wish movies and TV shows stopped propagating the myth of 'love'. It's doesn't exist, the media just confuses everyone, much like religion.

>this thread

Jesus Christ. No wonder you're all virgins.

you say it like everything is set in stone and you only have a choice of the final scene

it's like LOST fans, who say "well how would YOU end it, with all this bullshit making no sense already?"

same answer: don't include bullshit in the first place

throwing spears was an invention. so was routing animals

I'm sure you know how to make movies better than hollywood and would shit out pearls, given the chance.

me too user, give me 500 million dollars, and I guarantee I'll make a better movie than interstellar

WHAT IS LOVE

what a lame excuse of a human bean you are