They're writing about us again Sup Forums

This beautiful woman is implying that Sup Forums -a board of peace and tolerance- is a place full of bigots and racists.
No matter how many times we tell normies that Sup Forums is a board of peace they are still trying to make us look bad.
What should we do about it Sup Forums ?

Archive: archive.is/ELb4G

pic related: the writer of this article

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ELb4G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing but bullies. The lot of them.

Nazi circlejerk followed by generalizations about brown people?

Stop Antichanism.

2 posts by this ID

Call them niggers

Her nose and fatness ruins it.
Happens all too often these days.

>woman

Not now OP, we #BREXIT NOW

You call that a normie?
Hint: those glasses.

We're a board of peace.

These lies and slander only hurt my feelings. I thought they wanted the internet to be no-bully please.

The acne doesn't bother you then?

Just politely inform her shes mistaking us for those /po/ bigots

>Her
>Normie

Doubt it. What gender does she identify as? What's her kintype?

The crime was never "not being sad." The crime was using a child's alligator-related death to whine about "da whyte man."

Regardless, Sup Forums is a force of divine justice. Lets have a metaphorical group hug.

No, that's normal.
She doesn't have to be PERFECT
sheesh

>In response to a news story about a Florida toddler getting eaten by an alligator, she Tweeted that she was “not even sad.”
I laughed my ass off, I was wrestling gators at his age.

Sup Forums IS A FORUM OF PEACE

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums!!!!

She looks like she has nudes

We're as board of peace as Islam is a religion of peace

She is truly a bigot and hatemonger.

She should be ashamed of herself for her Chanophobia.

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole, is a website of peace. Moot, the creator, (pbuh) has expressly forbid us from engaging in hurtful or invasive behavior. No true Channer would heed calls to invasion or trolling, as it is against our teachings. To blame the actions of a minority (who have been radicalized and led astray by websites such as reddit and tumblr) on the community as a whole is intolerant and disgusting.

Furthermore, most of these attacks by so-called Channers occur on sites like twitter, NOT in our digital homeland. Is it OUR culture that is to blame? Or that of twitters and facebooks?

Really makes you think.

Lol, pretty spot on desu

NOT ALL Sup Forums

#I'LLSHITPOSTWITHYOUNIGGERS!

>archive.is/ELb4G

> Because none of us knows what our own “Worst Tweet” will be. None of us can guarantee we will never be flippant, or insensitive, or simply stick our foot in our mouths

How about

oh I don't know

NOT USING YOUR REAL NAME ON THE INTERNET YOU DUMBFUCK

Are women, like, constitutionally incapable of understanding why online anonymity is useful when you have strong opinions?

They started the doxxing. We're just returning the favor.

>is a place full of bigots and racists

that's actually true tho

Ruins what? I don't see any good qualities

Female

>Problem glasses
>Prince Valiant bangs

Quit giving this whore attention, and she'll starve.

Don't listen to this spaghetti nigg... I mean don't listen to this italian gentlemen Sup Forums new visitors, he's just joking around, he's not actually serious about what he said right Giovanni ? hahaha you're such a joker.

Accounts with your real life name was a mistake. One of the worst parts of 21st century internet for sure.

>he doesn't realize genderfluids are considered the norm now
I know you've been holed up in urmom's basement since you dropped out of HS, but things have changed a lot since then. It's 3016 for Science's sake.

>Normies
Go back to r9k you autistic faggot. Who cares what some jew thinks about Sup Forums?

BREXIT CONFIRMED BY KEK

HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

I want to facerape her.

Don't listen to the huemonkey, there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist bigot.

I was born this way, you shitlords need to check your tolerance privilege.

oh wow its the typical people are mean on the internet article. who cares, Sup Forums and Sup Forums was only mentioned once anyway.

Sup Forums is the board of peace

underrated
ty for keeping the quality of shitposting at an even keel austrailia

3 million Remain votes from London incoming

Why is it so hard for these people to not condone and cheer on the death of toddlers? And they consider other people to be morally reprehensible?

Checked and capped.

Trips of truth

/PAUL/ IS A BOARD OF PEAS

Severely underrated

Acne's difficult to prevent, but
being an overweight hog isn't.

based Ausbantz. You fags really are a double-edged sword.

TLDR: I'm angry that people got mad at an SJW who said:

> I'm so finished with white men's entitlement lately that I'm really not sad about a 2yo being eaten by a gator bc his daddy ignored signs

The author elaborates the REAL reason millions of people who had never heard of this SJW got mad. Hint: It wasn't the tweet!

> The actual problem — the thing @femme_esq did wrong — was that she was a queer woman who tweeted a lot of harsh things about men, a white woman who tweeted harshly about racism, and (pertinently) a voter who was enthusiastic about Hillary Clinton

Lit'rally straight from the article.

Yes, the things she listed should all be punishable. But it's so blatantly clear that's not what people were angry about—instead, those are simply reasons why the author identifies with the SJW.

(((Journalism))) is dead.

>normies
>implying these libcuck freaks of nature are "normal"
Most people here are probably more normal then your average tumblerite redditor faggot

checked and kek'd

>Acne's difficult to prevent
Literally just don't masturbate
Every notice how your face is greasy as fuck after a wank?

Good, more people for us to redpill.
Thanks for the signal boost you fat ugly problem glasses wearing kikette.
Now rope yourself now that your job is done.

Reddit stumped again.
Put me in the screen cap pls /r/Sup Forums

big-ot

noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
She's projecting

The following would work for her
-Better hair cut
-Better glasses
-Clearer complexion
-little weight loss

Over all i think better design in glasses and hair cut would improve her appearance dramatically because the hair makes her face look weirdly shaped and the glasses really makes her nose look even weirder.

Humans look at lines and shit, shapes and all that and design either in art or in beauty are defined by this and really just a bit more care into it would make some drastic improvements for everyone.

Really stunning girls look a lot more plain if you made them all look as lazily dressed and hair styled as her.

>Sup Forums ruins people's lives for sport
>Implying Sup Forums is the only internet community that does this
>Implying Sup Forums is even doing the majority of this

Nah bro.
One thing I absolute CAN'T STAND is even a slightly big or hooked nose.
Even if she has a literal 10/10 body and huge tits if she has a huge nose that turns me off 100%
Strangely this only occurred to me recently within the past few years or so...around the same time I started coming here...what a strange coincidence.

Kek, i hear ya' my disdain for curly hair and big noses has gone massively up since i frequented this fine establishment.

but i honestly do think her glasses play a big role in how we perceive the shape of her face and or nose.

She's honestly not bad but by the way she dresses and grooms herself i don't think there's any reason to spit shine that turd if she's still going to think, act and talk shit.