Why do leftists hate sports?

why do leftists hate sports?

2 smart 4 sports

MUH OPIATE OF THE MASSES

Cause it's competitive and systematically supports a winner loser type system. Not to mention its generally dominated by alpha male type figures. Those pose an immediate threat to their victim complex.

Because they don't like competition, which is the purest expression of freedom

They love E-sports

toxic masculinity

anything that rewards effort and skill that is merit-based is inherently anti-leftist

because they didn't play them when they were kids. they let their insecurities rob them of the experience, they were too afraid to be embarrassed in front of their classmates.

I am a gigantic fan of MMA. I watch every UFC, bellator, ONE fc and RIZIN card. And a bunch of cards from other orgs too

mess kay oon club

The archetype of a leftist is that of universal collectivism.
They often are weak, whether physical or mentally, as a result they look to others in order to skate through life.
The very idea of competition scares them.
Sports are a competition.

Whoops, not the thread or the board I meant to post in

No they don't. They're triggered by the fact that women can't compete even in non-physical activities.

ding ding ding

Nah that's killing.

I'll just say this, every women I've met that's a left hated sports, and were sluts when the clothes came off. Girls on the right usually ether like 1 sport heavily, or don't really like sports but will like them if her man does.

Underage pls go

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm leftist and I love sports. Same with a lot of friends of mine.

You're also voting for your ethnic replacements.

Most athletes are leftists so that kind of defeats your thread. If you're talking about fans, it's about half and half.

>Most athletes are leftists
the blacks in amerisports?

retard

You realize that most leftist countries had a huge focus on it and made sports pretty much mandatory. They didn't have as many lazy fatasses either.

>being a weak leftist faggot

Source. Most don't voice opinions on politics. The only ones with opinions are leftist because they don't wanna get their name ruined by the media

Here they only hate football.

I disagree, but that's not the point anyway.

It is though. In sports competition there are rules which inherently restrict freedom. The truest freedom is inherently killing someone or something, you're playing by absolutely no rules. Competition without any rules whatsoever is a fight to death.

And probably whatever spics are on your teams. Remember, everyone that's right in Europe is likely still considered left by American standards.

what's wrong with being a slut once the clothes come off?

I love sports dunno what you're on about. Sports, especially football, have deep working class history that was very important

most spics hold conservative values. they only vote left in the US because they want to stay

do leftists actually hate sports? I'm in an incredibly Marxist-thought oriented major (art history) and most people I've met like rugby,soccer and basketball.

they don't and you need to go back to your contaiment board

Are you retarded?

The soviets were one of the biggest football nations on earth and they were very much into the olympics, there's famous leftist clubs in almost every major european country and Castro was fucking obsessed with baseball.

>Most athletes are leftists

"So what do you think of gay marriage Jamal?"

"FUCK THEM FAGGOTS."

Yeah but we live in an actual society, not a chalkboard in philosophy class. Isn't a devil's advocate needed somewhere else?

sports were a huge part of soviet propaganda during the cold war
how is high school treating you?

All the leftist I know, myself included actually love sports. It's the rightwingers who prefer to hide from other people playing vidya. The only sport dominated by them is expensive shit like golf.

why is the alt right obsessed with traps?

Whatever dude, sorry that you suck at phrasing your posts. You should have written what you actually meant. You know what "purest" means right?

lmao it's the bourgeoisie who are smug about their contempt for sports (see all the sportsball talk)

Sports and sport watching is a method of working class organisation, hell look at the changes since the 80's and you'll see that football fans and organised protesters are policed with the same aggressive tactics

How the fuck is Art History "Marxist-thought orientated" now?

Fucking Canadian universities are beyond saving at this point. I should seriously start considering no longer hiring people with degrees, my fuck.

yeah I think OP is just a basement NEET. Besides the fact that sport is pretty universal, its probably even romanticized by leftists a bit because its the common people's hobby

No, it's a meme. Many soccer clubs around the world have working class roots.

But if you're looking for a reason why some far-leftists might not like watching sports, I'd guess it's the same reason they don't like countries. You're taking credit for something you have no hand in while engaging in highly tribalistic behaviour because you have a different coloured shirt than the other guy.

>whatever dude, sorry
Again, underage pls go

because the real women won't talk to them

SEETHING

They wanted to shut down american football. That back fired on them. Now they just get mentally retarded players to kneel during their anthem

Not really i have known for sports since i could walk and yet i like to watch pro csgo and play it and there are also very few players that are fat in pro csgo scene. i dont know about dota and lol but csgo has a pretty redpilled fanbase.

Because it puts actual work into it, and has a superiority complex. Plus most teams rely on a "white" player for the most part, while the blacks are "blackballed". Their shit with kaepernick is insane, but they never insisted on guys like subban and ho sang to revolt against the owners.

College is mostly Marxist propaganda. The university started hiring leftists and those leftists only hire more leftists. It's so bad you won't work in academia unless you're a communist at this point. I've had classes where the only way to pass was agree with the professor and you get a good grade. I was forced to accept leftist policies for my history credit in college. If I didn't agree I got marked wrong on opinion based thought

Soccer = leftist
Basketball = leftist (nigger version)
Football = centrist (although it's sliding towards leftist)
Baseball = conservative
Tennis = bourgeoisie
Golf = Lynch-sambo-on-sight-unless-he's-caddying aristocratic

>leftists like esports
kek thats news to me. most video game related stuff seems pretty alt-righty

Is that a European thing? In America there are a lot of groups that dislike football because it literally kills a handful of kids a year, but that's about it. They also dislike how often criminals get away with shit if they're athletes, but that shouldn't be left-right either.

ask ur mum

Most people have this misconception that art history is just rote memorizing facts and images, its not, its all about contextualization. I'm not going to go into depth but by "Marxist thought" I mean critical theorists who were influenced by Marx.

Most "Marxist thought" in regards to art history is borderline esoteric and is just concerned with how we view art and technology/culture's influence on how we view it. The most triggering parts for your average Sup Forums person is critique of capital's tendency to alienate society from its values, post colonial discourse and post modern value systems (i.e Western European illusionism isn't everything)

Don't worry, its not a circle jerk of safe space, identity politicking and Maoist cell avocation.

It's insanity. Whenever you talk about Columbus now, you have to sympathize for those "poor" natives, who were savages in reality, with little to no advances in technology

All of the most relevant sports are apparently centrist or leftist. Really makes you think

>a sport kills people
This is like saying guns kill people. Any on-field death can be explained by one of the following
>dead player never should've been allowed to play
>negligence/irresponsibility of coaches
>lightning

Football is killing off people, but these idiots allow it to happen

>Play a contact sport
>Kid should know they can get hurt
>They get hurt on a play
>"FUCK FOOTBALL AND WHITE PEOPLE!"

I think football has a lot of revolutionary potential but I think the "plastification" of football has nullified it. Now instead of working class lads supporting their local club which consists of players from their community you get middle class people supporting clubs hundreds of miles away played by foreigners with no connection to the community making a fortune.

pretty sad ngl

Guns do kill people you idiot, that's literally their purpose

The gun doesn't get up and kill people on its own you poof