What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

DUDE 420 HITLER AND WEED LMAO

They meant they lost the will to live and decided to take some chads and stacies with them along with some normalfags
They got to live in heaven, infinite social status, infinite validation and fulfillment, infinite sex, and then they got to die in fear and pain extremely early in life

Don't even feel bad about it
>crawling in my skin
I'm not even memeing

white males are all inherently autistic sociopaths and the rest of humanity should deservedly hate and malign them

shit-bait posting or not, without us you wouldn't even be here, and would instead be living in a mud hut and or cave somewhere

>this white lie again

whites parasitized colonies. whites needed minorities more than minorities need whites.

1000% this
You need to research what the quality of life was for people pre, during, and post - colonization

A fraction of the population being enslaved, raped, or killed, and lots of them being forced to live under jim-crow esque segregation laws are not arguments

>Dylan Klebold was 6'3
>Eric 5'8

harris-fags btfo

white bullshit. colonization primarily benefited whites. no one else.

your literally the combine worms from half life

Dylan was following Eric like a dog following its master

>Shooting other white people instead of going into the hood and killing non whites

their only mistake

They make me want to stop being and edgy autist and be a normie. At least normies don't go around murdering pwople for no reason

They were pissed off because the cafeteria was still intact. They had giant propane bombs set up in the cafeteria that would've killed almost every one in the school, but they failed to go off because the retards knew nothing about wiring explosive devices.

They wanted it to be the biggest mass murder ever committed on American soil. They wanted to go into the cafeteria and shoot the people who survived the bomb and then commit suicide, but instead they ran around the school like a bunch of chuckle fucks shooting random people because the original plan failed.

whites built roads, schools hospitals, and brought shit like running water and electricity
the shitty natives were living in huts made of shit and straw, and killing eachother before the whites showed up and made them get their shit straight like a father lecturing his son

they should have spent more time learning about explosives

>you'd be living in a hut
Implying working with the environment and not raping the earth is a bad thing.

typical harris-fag manlet delusion

Dylan masterminded the whole thing. Eric "The Sad Fag Who Writes Poetry" Harris was always just along for the ride.

>become normie
>finally go back out into the world
>get yourself acclimated back into the life of an every day normie
>get shot and die by a crazy person with a gun

>living in the stone age is preferable to living in modern times because muh trees and shit

Normies getting BTFO, i wish we had your gun laws, i'd shoot up my school any day while i was a student.

Is that why once whites left, the nigs got rid of all the roads and hospita-

Wait a minute...

>actually seriously implying you would ever in a million years trade all of these luxuries such as air conditioning, electricity, running water, and all of the others to go live outdoors for the rest of your life and have to actually take care of yourself with your bare hands

>stay shut in autist
>get fat
>limbs slowly rot off
>die from a heart attack due to an overly intense jerk off session

Edgy teens start a trend

But most of their victims were autistic looking and they didn't even kill that one white hat, they just kicked him a couple of times.

WRATH

NATURAL SELECTION

They were normies too

I read both their journals fully a couple years ago, was pretty fascinated by the case.

both were equally autistic edgy kids

Dylan:
>was highly intelligent
>grew up taking "gifted kid" courses, secluded from the regular kids
>became an outcast
>depressed, felt like nonoby loved him
>complete dork
>when he and eric got caught stealing out of a van he thought his life was over and he was destined to be a "bad guy"

Eric:
>switched schools a lot growing up
>became the outsider
>generally obsessed with violence/guns
>had a physical chest deformity that people made fun of him for
>anger issues, took medication
>when he tried to apply for the marines (his father and brother were marines) he was rejected because on the application he lied about his chest condition and during the interview his mom brought down his anger pills to show the recruiter, who was unaware of this condition as well.

Both shared a love of DOOM, KMFDM, Rammstein, Nine Inch Nails, Natural Born Killers, Falling Down and Lost Highway.

Eric was definitely the mastermind of the whole ordeal, planning a year ahead, buying the guns, making the bombs and so on. dylan wouldn't have shot up the school if it wasn't for Eric. Their crusade failed anyways, they didn't kill a single jock, just younger kids, nerdy girls and special needs students.

Should have hired a muslim
Dumb white people

>implying the best plan isn't to just live a nice middle ground between shut in and normie like I'm doing right now and have as little interaction with people as possible while still being able to earn a living

>this meme again
They had a cup full of shot thrown on them one time a bunch of chads surrounded them and squirter them with packets of ketchup

>Two groups of students, independently and unknowingly to the other, plan a school shooting. By chance they pick the same day, so they end up fighting each other for the spotlight. Hilarity ensues.

have you seen their home videos? prom photos? sure the were at the bottom of the food chain, but they have a lot of friends.